Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Calling All Spyro Lovers!
Page 1 of 1
Calling All Spyro Lovers! [CLOSED]
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 12:35:22 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
As long as I have your attention that's good enough for me! lol... smilie

I wanted to ask several questions about the Spyro series and just see what people have to say about them, here they are:

1. If Spyro wasn't named 'Spyro' what would you prefer his name to be?
2. What is your favorite quote of Spyro and Sparx? (Including the classic, TLoS and Skylanders.)
3. Which design of Spyro's is your favorite?
4. In the classic Spyro, what is your favorite Realm/Home world/Level?

If you answer those questions for me I'll kindly give you all of my opinions and answers! smilie
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#2 Posted: 13:28:28 25/02/2012
1. I don't have a clue, I never thought about that before. Probably, Andrew? That was the first name that came to mind just now.
2. Sparx never really talks that much in the classic era, but I think it's funny when he says "Small dark holes, not a problem for me Spyro, I'll have that lock removed in no time" It's just the first part of the quote that sounds so wrong to me. For Spyro, it would be in the second game where he says "Yup, if you wanna test that power crystal why doncha try it on me? I'll stand still, I promise" I like that as it makes me think "Yeah right, Spyro just wouldn't stand there and let it happen"
3. Any in the first three games really, I suppose the second is my favourite if I had to pick because he always looks angry, and I just think that makes him look so cool. Well he is a dragon, and should look bad-ass. smilie
4. Metropolis, I really like the design of the level and the music is really cool, plus the highlight of this whole game really is the power-up at the end, where it's mixed with flight and superflame to be used for chasing down UFOs! So random and fun!

I don't really like the TLoS series and I haven't played it in a long time so I don't really remember much from it, and I haven't played Skylanders, that price tag is still pushing me away. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:30:31 25/02/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#3 Posted: 16:59:21 25/02/2012
1. Bob. Simple, so why not?
2. Sparx singing on Fellmuth Arena in TEN
3. Spyro form YotD
4. Super Bonus Round, not because of all these gems or anything, I like winter levels
---
Any Osu fan here?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#4 Posted: 17:37:48 25/02/2012

Honestly, I can't imagine him with any other name. :)

2. What is your favorite quote of Spyro and Sparx? (Including the classic, TLoS and Skylanders.)

Spyro: What are you, some kind of goat?

Sparx: most of his lines from TEN.

Classic Insomniac, no contest.

It's a toss up between Magic Crafters, and all three worlds in Ripto's Rage.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#5 Posted: 18:12:10 25/02/2012
1) Nero - ... I really have no idea. I just think it would be cool right beside Nestor. lol

2) "BUT WHAT ABOUT GNASTY GNORC?"

3) To be honest, I really enjoyed Krome's... but Insomniac's is awesome too.

4) Artisans/Stone Hill, Autumn Plains, Sunny Plains and Watertopia.
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
xSpringWeatherx Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#6 Posted: 23:20:56 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
A-A goat? Is that what you just called me...?
---
~Ooh, just close the door~
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#7 Posted: 00:40:53 26/02/2012
1. I don't know? George? Gruffen? Anything starting with G really (if you get that reference you are amazing)
2. The only Spyro quote I know off by heart is the one in my sig... And that's only cause it reminds me of the box ghost. :3
3. Either classic or Skylanders... Skylanders is really fun to draw... All them swirly horns...
4. STD: Artisans.
GTG: Summer Forest
YotD: Evening lake. That whale is amazing. smilie
Oh, and Gnasty's Loot. Cause you get to fly around everywhere and be awesome.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#8 Posted: 20:42:25 26/02/2012
1. DRAGO( i can't remember but, i think it also means fire.)
2."You think i should be afraid of you? I've spoken to the elders and from what i can make out your, just a traitorous coward!"
3. A like all three but, skylanders is kind of my favorite as of now. smilie
4. Its a tie between the AHT Dragon Kingdom and StD Artisans Homeworld.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:55:14 05/03/2012 by spyrocrash
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#9 Posted: 22:23:56 26/02/2012
1. Draco, Flame, Thomas, Flavius... There are so many stock dragon names that they could use. However,Spyro is better of as Spyro than anything else,it fits like a glove.
2. Except for the battle quotes for Spyro in Skylanders,I don't have a favourite,but a certain exchange between Spyro and Sparx in TEN takes the cake:
"What is this?"
"It looks like the entrance to a horrible pit of despair, of which we'll probably never escape. But we should probably go inside to be sure.....Wooo!~"
"... He's so weird."

3. Skylanders style, probably. He's dragon-ish and is actually purple for once(and not dark purple or pink). The wings are a bit weird,but it's a minor issue.
4. The Shadow Realm Island from Shadow Legacy and the Stormy Beach from A Hero's Tail are tied. The first one is disturbingly beautiful, and the second one has a Nostalgia fuel because, in most of my gameplays,I got stuck in there for hours because I loved the theme. ;u;'
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
RiptosGraves Red Sparx Gems: 61
#10 Posted: 00:12:09 01/03/2012
1.Crash Lol, i dnt know xd
2.When sparx begin to sing in Dotd
3.Dotd
4.Avalar
5. Pankakes smilie
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#11 Posted: 19:27:49 05/03/2012
Drake. It's a good dragon name, and I think it could possibly suit him.

Fave Spyro line (from Ripto's Rage): "What are you, some kind of goat?"
Fave Sparx line (from DOTD): *pretending to flick the destroyer who looks tiny as he's is in the distance* "Gotcha! Gotcha! Gotcha!"

Personality-wise, Insomniac or Skylanders.
Appearance-wise, the first two Legend games (even though I haven't played either of them).

Dream Weavers in the first game.
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#12 Posted: 21:04:32 05/03/2012
Omg gtfo gaiz Spyro is my wuvly bb!!!!!111!!1!!!1!
smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#13 Posted: 22:46:04 05/03/2012
1. if spyro wasn't spyro maybe sparkler
2. spyro's line from year of the dragon "oh oh look out hunter it's the scary sorcerer" -sarcastically-
sparx's line from ANB "wait Cynders a chick!"
3. the LofS model
4. spyro: ripto's rage autumn :3 like i said fly off the castle then horn dive into a pool
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Valrico63 Green Sparx Gems: 139
#14 Posted: 02:43:27 15/03/2012
1. Dunno.
2. Spyro: "Because you've left me nothing to fight for" (TLoS: DotD) smilie
Sparx: "Wait, Cynder's a chick?" (TLoS: ANsmilie smilie lol
3. TLoS: DotD model.
4. Fireworks Factory from YotD.
---
Sam Cook
Valrico63 Green Sparx Gems: 139
#15 Posted: 02:44:20 15/03/2012
That was meant to be ANB, but the emoticons messed up. lol
---
Sam Cook
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#16 Posted: 11:07:03 15/03/2012
1. I really don't know... I just can't imagine him with an other name other than Spyro... but if I was think of a name for him, I think Draco would probably suit him best

2. "You could have found an easier spot to get stuck!" Spyro says this when he frees Jed in Tree Tops, Spyro the Dragon lol

3. Definitely the original series smilie!

4. I really don't know... there's so many good levels... I like the Artisans, Magic Crafter and Dream Weavers worlds from the first game. The flying around in Gnasty's Loot is pure win for me though smilie!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#17 Posted: 00:32:46 18/03/2012
1. I honestly don't know. Probably ether Blare, Flare or Blaze.
2. Probably in GTG when Spyro says "Bring it on, shorty!" to Ripto and when he calls Elora a goat. Don't know about Sparx.
3. Insomniac's/classic design.
4. Favourite Realm would have to be ether Midnight Mountain, Winter Tundra or Dream Weavers.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
NeonDragonGirl Green Sparx Gems: 187
#18 Posted: 01:32:59 09/04/2012
1. I dunno... Nitro maybe. smilie
2. "What are you, some kind of goat?"
3. Ins0mniac version hands down! smilie
4. Shady Oasis, Lofty Castle, Idol Springs, Colossus, Enchanted towers, the list goes on and on. I couldn't pick just one!
---
Everybody Dance Now!!!

http://neondragongirl.deviantart.com/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:21 16/04/2012 by NeonDragonGirl
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#19 Posted: 00:28:32 10/04/2012
1. don't know. can't imagine him with another name.
2.It looks like a pit of despair we'll probably never escape, but we should go inside to be sure.(probably not exactly right)
3. Legend of Spyro definitely
4. Winter Tundra
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#20 Posted: 02:25:28 10/04/2012
1st: Mmm... it's too difficult, maybe Travius >.<
2nd: Spyro: "Bring it on, Shorty", "What are you, some kind of goat? and "You got a problem with that pussy cat?" xD
Sparx: "Breathe, Sparx old boy... go to your happy place." From ANB, When they are running away after hearing a strange sound
in the swamps, before meeting Ignitus xD
3rd: The desing from Spyro the Dragon, the first game. I don't know but he is so cute and lovely, maybe because he looks so happy :3
4th: I love all the homeworlds desing from the classics, but there is only TWO that I love so much with All my heart:
Evening Lake and Midnight Mountain Homeworld from YotD, because it's surrounded by water and you need to swim to keep going in the game, Also there is a lovely Whale :3. And the second one because I love the Soundtrack of that homeworld, it's so mysterious and I love all portals, specailly the Harbor Speedway smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me