Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Close Encounters of the Yoshi kind
Page 1 of 1
Close Encounters of the Yoshi kind [CLOSED]
Sobek_Godnile Red Sparx Gems: 70
#1 Posted: 17:23:51 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Teal was on his way home from school. since he'd never walked home from school before, the 5 foot tall short human with long flowing purple hair dressed in some blue jeans and a black short sleeved shirt was carrying his cell phone with him. Unfortunately the neighborhood he was walking through had no cell service due to the odd amounts of electromagnetic interference in the bay. Soon he saw a gym and thought to himself "That has to have cell service... right?" before opening the doors inside.
The human went through another set of automatic doors before entering the main lobby of the gym. Inside the main lobby room was a desk for the receptionist and two hallways. The air inside was very musky, albeit cool due to the air conditioning that kept the room at a chilly 55 degrees. Teal looked way up at the wolfy receptionist sitting at his desk in his white coat and sweat pants and said "Hello?" It took the runt of a kid a few attempts to get the wolf's attention but the wolf eventually turned from his computer and said "Can i help you kid? You honestly don't look like you belong here." Teal meekly nodded and said "I honestly don't belong in here. I just want cell phone service" The buff wolf snickered and said as he pointed down toward a long dark hallway that emitted sounds of grunting and growling "Hrrrrmmm.... try down that hallway. You might find service in there. Be careful though.... lots of playful dudes down that way though." The human nodded and said "Thank you sir" The wolf nodded back and said in a deep, almost dark rumbling voice "Sure thing, runt"
Toshi the muscular green scaled yoshi grunted and sighed as he finished the last part of his big workout: 300 reps on a 2 ton bench press. The green scalie sat up and grunted as sweat dripped from his powerful, well toned form. He smiled toothily and thought to himself "Wow, that was a great workout. I need to relax" Toshi stood up, adjusted his robe and smirked as he watched a short scrawny human of pre puberscent age walk past the doorway into the scalies workout room. Toshi wanted some manly sweaty fun and he grinned now that he saw his chance, so he walked out of the room and down the hall, following the tiny at a sizeable distance.
Teal eeped as he felt and noticed the air around him changing. He got scared since the hallway came to a sudden dead end with nearly no light. He screamed in terror as he turned around to see a godly muscular yoshi who stood before him dripping in sweat and dressed in a purple bathrobe along with snug short green gymshorts. The runt shivered as he looked over the titan who was at least 3 to 4 feet taller than he was and said "Ex.. excuse me s.. sir, but do you know where the wi-fi signal is around here?" The yoshi smiled and said "No, i sure don't since i don't own a wireless electronic device like the one you have." Teal frowned and said "oh... ok." The scalie then smirked and said with his deep rumbling voice "Heh... while you're here, runt I might as well get some fun in after my workout. Hopefully you don't mind this after i'm done!"
After he said that, the playful giant snickered and turned around before sitting down on the short human with a pleasant growl. Meanwhile Teal oofed as he was suddenly sat on and completely covered by the god's firm and wretched smelling, wet rear which grinded him onto the ground. The human emitted muffled screams of pure horror and said "Get off of me!" Toshi snickered devilishly and said "Nope... you're hanging on for this ride whether you like it or not! I want my fun for today and i want it now!" The musky dominating male then stripped nude and resumed grinding his firm sweaty bare ass on the small human.
Teal coughed as he got a big taste of the scalie's ass sweat down into his mouth and down his throat. To him it tasted like a bunch of stale rotten bananas mixed with bad melons and a hint of stale beef. It didn't smell that much better either! He wiggled desperately as he tried to escape, but all he got in return was a deep growl and a trip closer to that tight, but big asshole the yoshi had.
The powerful male them scooted forward, releasing the runt from his cramped prison, but the human's torture wasn't done yet! Toshi then rubbed the tiny all over his huge pecs that glistened with more of that horrid sweat. The male growled happily as he felt the human's smooth skin have a massaging like effect on his scaly pecs. In fact, Toshi was so pleasured by this that his lime green nipples went erect, and when they did, they looked like big rounded mountains on the continent that was Toshi's body. The male then smothered the human between his huge pecs wit ha deep growl and saying "Ahh...... this feels so good! Time to place you someplace else though!" As he said that, the yoshi moved the human into his left armpit and flexed his biceps, causing copious amounts of sweat to form and run into the deep already cruddy smelling left armpit.
Teal eeped as he his vision suddenly went dark and his body felt very wet and grossly coated with reptilian sweat. He frowned and said as he struggled yet again "Why do this to me? I wasn't harming you sir!" Toshi responded with a grunt and "I just wanted to be dominative for a bit!" The green scaly then smirked and flexed his pecs, causing the coated tiny to slide across his chest scales into his right armpit.
The godly beast smirked as he felt more wiggles from his armpit and sighed happily "Ahh... keep it up runt. You're making my relaxation feel so good!" Meanwhile the small human screamed helplessly and kicked the firm scaled flesh the giant had. Teal stopped his unnoticed struggles to escape the male's prison and laid there motionlessly for a few minutes. Toshi then took the human out of the armpit and growled happily as he used his big tongue to clean his musky manly pitjuice off of the human and saying "Ohh... i taste good!" Teal then shivers and says "That was gross! I hated it!" to which the scaly male responds with a big shrug "Heh... to each their own but at least i cleaned you off. i shall leave you be now." With that, the tall, powerful and sweaty scalie stood up, put on his clothes and left the gym a happy man.
Meanwhile the tiny human found someone in the gym who was nice enough to give him his wifi adapter for his cell phone. Teal found directions to his home which as it turned out was 3 blocks south of his house and proceeded to thank the anthro who was kind to the human. The creature who helped out Teal was an an anthro wolf of moderate muscularity with a grey furred body and was dressed in a white tank top with long black gymshorts. The anthro and human shook hands before Teal gave back the adapter to the generously helpful wolf and walked off towards his house. He finished off his bad day with a shower and exhaustively fell asleep on his bed in his room.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me