Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Dragongyrl1000's art [CLOSED]
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#251 Posted: 21:16:53 25/07/2008
Can I also ask a question? With posting pictures on a camera I have the pictures on the camera but when I connect it to the computer and try to post it the whole photo just fills up the screen? Would you? DG, know by any chance a way to post pictures with URL? I'm not sure if my drawings have one?
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#252 Posted: 04:58:08 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Cynder16: Aww, thank you! smilie *huggles*

RW: Well, I'm not sure what camera you use. But the way I do it is that I have this wire that connects between the camera and the computer tower. Then you turn on the camera and this pop up thing comes up. It loads a little since it reads the pics on the camera and then a selection of the pics you have on your camera and select the one you want to upload. Then push "Next" and the computer scans it and uploads it to your computer. Then you keep pushing next until you see the button "Finish" and it'll take you to "My pictures" and you should see that pic you had just uploaded on there.
Now that you have the pic uploaded, i use photobucket, so if you want to, get a photobucket account. Once you do, you'll see this thing that will let you upload an image. Click "Upload" and it'll take you to my pics. Double click on the image you want and it'll take a little to download to your photobucket account. Once it uploads, it'll show the image up close. Now give the pic a name and tags. Click "tags" and give it a name first. then go down at the very bottom and type in the link for it.
I'm sorry if that wasn't any help. I don't know any other way to explain it...smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#253 Posted: 09:24:03 27/07/2008
Hey DG!! Have you finished the rock band pic yet?? you said ages ago about it...but i haven't seen it
#254 Posted: 18:39:20 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh, I think about that all the time. I actually haven't started on it yet, cuz I need a pic of a drum set frontview so I can draw the drum set realistically and have Xelena playing on them with drum sticks in her hands. I'm fine with everything else, just need a pic of a drum set. If I tried making a drum set myself, it'll look like floating circles...T_T
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#255 Posted: 15:53:14 31/07/2008
Quote: Dragongyrl1000
Oh, I think about that all the time. I actually haven't started on it yet, cuz I need a pic of a drum set frontview so I can draw the drum set realistically and have Xelena playing on them with drum sticks in her hands. I'm fine with everything else, just need a pic of a drum set. If I tried making a drum set myself, it'll look like floating circles...T_T

Awww i bet if you drew a drum it'd be better than floatin circles! smilie Why dontcha look on google?
#256 Posted: 17:25:15 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: TrueSpyroFAN

Awww i bet if you drew a drum it'd be better than floatin circles! smilie Why dontcha look on google?

I believe google won't have good enough pics of drum sets...smilie But I DO remember seeing a magazine that had guitars, microphones, and drum sets front view that my dad had. But that was before I decided to make the band pic, and I don't know where that magazine is, so I have to wait til i find a good enough pic of a drum set. Either that or you can help me look for one, to make it easier, but that's if you wish...for you don't have to. ;P
---
#257 Posted: 17:35:02 31/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrathedragon
hey DG1000?can you make me my dragon charicter?her name s icelight.
here's what she looks like.draw it in spyro stile!smilie
[User Posted Image]

Oh, Spyra, as much as I wanna draw her right now, i can't cuz all my pencils are broken and my sharpener is broken as well, so I cna't til I get a new one...smilie
But don't worry, she should be draw before my next school year starts...
---
Last edited at 18:02:10 31/07/2008 by dark52
#258 Posted: 06:24:37 02/08/2008
It worked DG! I can now post my drawings on this site! check them out on fandom!

and...you posted your self on deviantart *GASP*
You remind me of someone I know?
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
#259 Posted: 19:00:35 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: randomwarrior
It worked DG! I can now post my drawings on this site! check them out on fandom!

and...you posted your self on deviantart *GASP*
You remind me of someone I know?

Yeah. I don't mind at all by posting myself on there anyway...smilie Although I do think I look terrible...
Really? Who?
---
#260 Posted: 19:54:39 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Look! It's Guinevere anime style! smilie
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#261 Posted: 09:10:27 16/08/2008
awesome !! can you make animes or have you gotta just find one on photobucket that looks a bit similar to ur character ?
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#262 Posted: 15:29:03 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lover of Spyro
awesome !! can you make animes or have you gotta just find one on photobucket that looks a bit similar to ur character ?

Umm, actually, I had that picture as one of my pictures on my cell phone (since my mom found it and she sent it to me) and when I first saw the pic, I ws like "Oh wow! That looks exactly like Gwen as anime! Although she seriously needs to lose the ugly pink dress in this pic and the angel wings..." =P
But it looks like her cuz of the skin colour, eye colour, and hair colour, and her hair length (since her hair is longer than she is =P)
But I also want a pic of what Gwen would look like in reality, so I'm asking Frisby if he can make Gwen for me, all realistic and coloured in. :3
But that image was on my cell phone and I sent it to my email address and then saved it and then saved it to my photobucket.
---
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#263 Posted: 15:49:12 16/08/2008
Quote: Frisby
Cute. smilie

How can he be cute if he's humoungous?
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#264 Posted: 15:50:18 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Robo-Spyro
Quote: Frisby
Cute. smilie

How can he be cute if he's humoungous?

Who cares if its cute or not! smilie

Draco is a huge dragon and I think he's cute...
---
#265 Posted: 15:54:18 16/08/2008
Cute as in baby cute or cute handsome?
---
#266 Posted: 16:01:45 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Cute as in baby cute or cute handsome?

Uh, I guess as in cute handsome...
---
#267 Posted: 16:07:13 16/08/2008
Oh yeah, I thought you meant baby cute, sorry.
---
#268 Posted: 16:18:19 16/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I thought you meant baby cute, sorry.

*shrug* Meh, that's okay.
---
#269 Posted: 14:54:57 30/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Icelight for spyrathedragon. smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#270 Posted: 14:57:11 30/08/2008
Hey, Dragongyrl, get ready to do new horns because I'm letting you draw Violetstar! Here's what she looks like:

[User Posted Image]

Good luck!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#271 Posted: 14:44:27 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok. smilie Just give me time to draw her. ^-^
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#272 Posted: 14:45:24 31/08/2008
Okay! I'll be patient.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#273 Posted: 16:48:12 01/09/2008
Wow! I love your art! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#274 Posted: 16:57:02 01/09/2008

Umm, actually, I had that picture as one of my pictures on my cell phone (since my mom found it and she sent it to me) and when I first saw the pic, I ws like "Oh wow! That looks exactly like Gwen as anime! Although she seriously needs to lose the ugly pink dress in this pic and the angel wings..." =P
But it looks like her cuz of the skin colour, eye colour, and hair colour, and her hair length (since her hair is longer than she is =P)
But I also want a pic of what Gwen would look like in reality, so I'm asking Frisby if he can make Gwen for me, all realistic and coloured in. :3
But that image was on my cell phone and I sent it to my email address and then saved it and then saved it to my photobucket.

oh awesome =] i wanted the same since i cant realy find any anime picz that look like Pravus so thats why i asked u to draw her for me bcuz u r like awesome and the Pravus as a dragon was like well beyond awesumness so ... =D
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#275 Posted: 21:57:28 01/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Night Owl
Wow! I love your art! smilie

Thank you! smilie

oh awesome =] i wanted the same since i cant realy find any anime picz that look like Pravus so thats why i asked u to draw her for me bcuz u r like awesome and the Pravus as a dragon was like well beyond awesumness so ...=D

Thanks LOS. smilie I appreicate it a lot! smilie
Yeah, I still need to finish that Pravus human form pic, don't I? =P I'll try and make her as best as I can for you, but I got like 10 other art requests that I need to work on, so I'm crazy right now. lawlz
---
#276 Posted: 14:33:17 02/09/2008
NP! =] It is awsome!
---
Back from hibernation.
#277 Posted: 22:54:19 04/09/2008 | Topic Creator
^ smilie Thanks. :3
---
#278 Posted: 07:00:32 05/09/2008
I like how your drawings are coming along! You're giving them really character and the picture of Quennell? I'm-a rushing you I know and you probably have loads of requests to do :/
---
#279 Posted: 16:00:38 05/09/2008
Sorry for the double posting, but here's me Sonic style:

[User Posted Image]

What the hell!? It's not letting me post pics now!? *growls*

You can't delete the pics from photobucket or that sign show! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#280 Posted: 13:43:31 06/09/2008
Icelight for spyrathedragon. smilie

[User Posted Image]

Whoa thats awesome..if you like I could do the lineart ;P
#281 Posted: 13:50:12 06/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: random warrior
I like how your drawings are coming along! You're giving them really character and the picture of Quennell? I'm-a rushing you I know but and you probably have loads of requests to do :/

I have a little over 15 requests, and I'm sorry, I know you want that pic of Quennell, but it'll have to wait. =( I'm also busy with school and my depression is what was not hacing me draw a lot lately.

Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Sure! smilie You can even do it with all of my other drawings if you really want to. smilie You have my permission, so I won't mind. ;P
(you can even colour them in using Photoshop or whatever you want)
---
#282 Posted: 13:52:46 06/09/2008
Quote: random warrior
I like how your drawings are coming along! You're giving them really character and the picture of Quennell? I'm-a rushing you I know but and you probably have loads of requests to do :/

I have a little over 15 requests, and I'm sorry, I know you want that pic of Quennell, but it'll have to wait. =( I'm also busy with school and my depression is what was not hacing me draw a lot lately.

Sure! smilie You can even do it with all of my other drawings if you really want to. smilie You have my permission, so I won't mind. ;P
(you can even colour them in using Photoshop or whatever you want)

Thanks, I'm doing the lineart right now. Not sure if have enough time for the colouring :/
#283 Posted: 14:17:34 06/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh ok. smilie That's fine. ^-^

You're also welcome to post the lineart of my artwork in your dA gallery (you have my permission for that too ;P) But for the description, you could say something like "DG let me do this and that for her" so no one would think that you stole my art and edited it and other random stuff like that...X3
But that's if you want to.
---
#284 Posted: 15:16:33 06/09/2008

You're also welcome to post the lineart of my artwork in your dA gallery (you have my permission for that too ;P) But for the description, you could say something like "DG let me do this and that for her" so no one would think that you stole my art and edited it and other random stuff like that...X3

Thanks ;P

Heres the lineart at last done..

[User Posted Image]

I done my best and I had to alter the lineart a bit...
Might do the colouring laterz on ;P
#285 Posted: 15:44:38 06/09/2008 | Topic Creator

Thanks ;P

[User Posted Image]

No prob! smilie

Wow, that looks very nice! 8D I like it! smilie
However, I think she also has that mark on her head (if you look closely at hr head in my drawing). But you don't have to do it, I was just pointing it out...=P
The colouring. You'd have to ask spyrathedragon about that cuz it's her character. She just asked me if I can draw Icelight for her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:09 06/09/2008 by Dragongyrl1000
#286 Posted: 20:26:13 06/09/2008

Thanks ;P

[User Posted Image]

No prob! smilie

Wow, that looks very nice! 8D I like it! smilie
However, I think she also has that mark on her head (if you look closely at hr head in my drawing). But you don't have to do it, I was just pointing it out...=P
The colouring. You'd have to ask spyrathedragon about that cuz it's her character. She just asked me if I can draw Icelight for her.

Drink and GIMP don't mix well ;w;
#287 Posted: 14:07:03 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
^O___o

I believe spyrathedragon has one of those little images where you can create your own little Spyro character.
---
#288 Posted: 21:46:15 08/09/2008
^O___o

I believe spyrathedragon has one of those little images where you can create your own little Spyro character.

I liek to drink ;P
#289 Posted: 19:05:40 09/09/2008 | Topic Creator
^O___o

I liek to drink ;P

O__________o
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#290 Posted: 19:08:43 09/09/2008
your good at drawing
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#291 Posted: 20:33:56 09/09/2008
^O___o

I liek to drink ;P

O__________o

I have my parents permission and I can handle it.

I don't drink that much xD
#292 Posted: 19:00:49 11/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Coocie2
your good at drawing

Thanks! ^__^

I have my parents permission and I can handle it.

I don't drink that much xD

Oh ok...O.o
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#293 Posted: 22:57:01 12/10/2008
I really love looking at your art DG. <(^.^)>
#294 Posted: 01:01:04 05/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
I really love looking at your art DG. <(^.^)>

Aww thank you! ^___^
---
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#295 Posted: 17:55:36 05/01/2009
Please take this as a complement...

You are such a sticken, annoyingly, stupified...Fantastic drawer! Lol!

Basicly saying your so good! I am jelous!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#296 Posted: 19:15:26 05/01/2009
Like I said on deviantArt, your drawings are fantastic!;P Yeash, I am quite jealous too...XP
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#297 Posted: 14:49:55 06/01/2009
omg that pisher alexis1213 is so cool
#298 Posted: 18:29:51 06/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragons
Please take this as a complement...

You are such a sticken, annoyingly, stupified...Fantastic drawer! Lol!

Basicly saying your so good! I am jelous!

Ah, thanks. I guess...O.o'

Quote: Cynder_Rox
Like I said on deviantArt, your drawings are fantastic!;P Yeash, I am quite jealous too...XP

Why be so jealous when you have enough time in the world to just start practicing? Besides, it took me over 8 years to get this good, why do you think I draw like this? I'm only 13 years old anyway...smilie

Quote: ashleigh
omg that pisher alexis1213 is so cool

Eh...? O___o'
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me