Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
sigurduk Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#401 Posted: 20:40:11 28/03/2012
Vuhuuuuuu!!!!

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#402 Posted: 20:45:00 28/03/2012
Guess who has a zook? ME ME ME ME!!!!
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
AboveSkylands Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#403 Posted: 21:02:46 28/03/2012
I have an extra Dragons Peak that I got from ToysRus.com it just came in the mail today and is in nice shape. Im going to use it as collateral trades. I need ZOOK sealed and Ignitor Sealed Im will trade straight up. U will save 5.00 it would be like u are paying $20 for Dragons Peak Sealed...I also just went to a Gamestop by me. Nothing but 3 Drill Sergeants and one Double Trouble. I feel sorry for the people who were paying $100-$200 for a Drill Sergeant at Christmas time. Now they are everywhere. I already paid $17.00 for my Drill Sergeant at Samsclub.com when it first was out.. That is the most I paid for an individual figure yet. People are stupid on ebay to pay over 30.00 for Zook Ignitor and Lightening Rod. Stop fueling the fire and wait till they go down in price on ebay soon. The prices are already dropping a bit on Zook.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:20:01 28/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
dman08 Blue Sparx Gems: 569
#404 Posted: 22:09:24 28/03/2012
Just got the Zook, Cynder, Lightning Rod pack at EB Games in Calgary, Canada! Here is hoping for Dragon's Peak this Friday!!
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#405 Posted: 22:49:59 28/03/2012
got lightning rod cynder and ZOOK triple pack in canada
---
Green Bean Machine
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#406 Posted: 23:33:20 28/03/2012
Just got Zook, Cynder, Ignitor, and Lightning Rod single packs at Walmart. Helped them unpack the boxes. They only had 1 of each of those...well..3 cynders. So I just completed set 2 of my skylanders! woot! (minus the zap, hex, dino rang 3 pack I am waiting on for 20 dollars at Gamestop...as I have credit and a 2nd Dragon's Peak)
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#407 Posted: 23:36:51 28/03/2012
Anyone got an Extra EOI or DC or Maybe L-Rod or Zook?
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
#408 Posted: 23:58:49 28/03/2012
Im arguing with a scalper on ebay right now. Dude has three Ignitors like a Pig. A scalpers mind set he says he would give them away then he wants 15.00 LOL. I do not believe he knows how to give stuff away. This is what he says. "I would make you a counter off if you really wanted to buy one but with
your $10 offer I rather keep the rest of them and give them away rather
selling them to people like you! I would sell them for $15 but at 10 I am
not even getting what I paid for them so keep that in mind bud!
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 00:04:22 29/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#409 Posted: 00:36:30 29/03/2012
Quote: AboveSkylands
but at 10 I am
not even getting what I paid for them so keep that in mind bud!

I lol'd. The highest someone would pay for them would be like $12 including tax. (And coincidentally for shipping on a $10 one. I had one in a package I mailed out that came in at about $2.12 total for shipping)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#410 Posted: 01:42:03 29/03/2012
if it was 15 dollars shipped, you can't be upset. Keep in mind they have to pay fees. They know they have to make 15 on it to get their money back...it's just how it is.

Don't buy on Ebay...duh.
---
videomaster Red Sparx Gems: 23
#411 Posted: 01:51:34 29/03/2012
anyone ever seen a Packaging error from the factory

I just received from Amazon a sealed Skylanders package that says

Zap Hex and Dino Rang ( which I still needed)

But the figures and cards are Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf and Sonic Boom

I am not a collector just a player, is this something worth saving for collecting, or should I send it back?
---
Have-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
maybe need-smilie
#412 Posted: 02:05:22 29/03/2012
Videomaster- I definatly would save that because there was a Zap error I forgot what it was around when these first came out. Does anybody remember the Zap error? Just saying Colectors would want that if they found a reason to put it with there Zap errorsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:54 29/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#413 Posted: 02:12:15 29/03/2012
it had whirlwind in a zap box if i remember correctly
---
37/37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:09 29/03/2012 by skittles4890
#414 Posted: 02:20:55 29/03/2012
Sell it to Gamemaster78 lol. No collection is complete without the packaging errors. smilie
---
GloverAran Green Sparx Gems: 411
#415 Posted: 03:53:16 29/03/2012
Quote: budkin
Second time today I got a text from Zoolert that they had the Zook 3 pack. The first time I missed it by a second but this time I managed to snag the one remaining one. Psyched!

Nice! I've been getting texts up the wazoo all day about them being in stock on Amazon, but I'm invariably just a few seconds late to snag one. Oh well... hopefully I'll stumble on one soon.
---
Still hunting for: Eye Brawl, Thumpback, Ninjini
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#416 Posted: 04:38:41 29/03/2012
Got smilie today, from Nintendo World. He's pretty much broken as heck, on his Channeler path. Sooooo usin' him, to solo KAOS, at th' end of th' game x3
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
LegendSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 233
#417 Posted: 05:04:53 29/03/2012
i know i've already posted this but here is my error box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0ba-kZ4Xk
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#418 Posted: 05:26:34 29/03/2012
funny stuff, i was on the facebook site and this chick is like "i have 4 ledge trigger happy's and two sunburns for sale". so i say (JK) well i have 8 trigger happy's and 4 sunburn's she writes back saying "it's its not a compition i am just trying to sell them so i can buy more for my child... it doesnt matter anyway because i am putting them on ebay next week"...

i reply...

soo... you are are a scalper then?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#419 Posted: 06:03:08 29/03/2012
^ Heyoooo! *rimshot* But technically...she's a pseudo scalper. She's scalping small time to pay for her collection for her child. I think a lot of us use this technique. I collected my entire set pretty much with this tactic. I never outright bought every single goy, but I did buy figures that I knew people may want and sold them to coworkers and friends to help finish their collections and they would essentially tip me a bit ie 15 bucks per figure they didn't have that I found and every 2 I got them, got me essentially another figure. I helped build 4 total collections this way with friends and family. So yea, it is and it isn't scalping. Scalpers will clear shelves. Small timers will just buy a few valuable ones and sell to pay their own habit off. It's smart business is what it is really...if you're a parent that is...or a money conscious one.
---
#420 Posted: 08:16:49 29/03/2012
I AGREE; I AM A ADDICT!!
---
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#421 Posted: 10:54:00 29/03/2012
I was just going to target to get some shoes and when I got the it was packed with Zooks Lightning Rods and ignitors and I bought lightning rod but no shoes
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
#422 Posted: 12:36:15 29/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
Sell it to Gamemaster78 lol. No collection is complete without the packaging errors. smilie

I just looked at GameMasters78 collection WOW
Looks like he lives in the same state as me,
funny that he has luck at Walmart and I have never had any luck finding any there

Guess I will hang on to this error and see if I can sell or trade it , might help me be able to pay for more Skylanders
I still need to find DinoRang, and Hex though since I thought I had scored it from Amazon,
At least I scored Dragons Peak this week

Still Need of released Spryos
Dino Rang, Hex, Dark Spyro, Volcanic Vault
---
Have-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
maybe need-smilie
#423 Posted: 13:47:29 29/03/2012
Quote: Heirumaru2286
Got smilie today, from Nintendo World. He's pretty much broken as heck, on his Channeler path. Sooooo usin' him, to solo KAOS, at th' end of th' game x3

Oh wow, they're selling them at Nintendo World? Like..the one in NY?

As for the errors, Target had a lot of them BC (Before Christmas) with the sticker in front, or the card backwards (So it just had the Skylanders logo on it).
Pretty cool though when you find them. I spotted a Zap that didn't have the dots on the side of his head painted like that one other user found, and I'm still hunting for a Eruptor with no pupils. That one was pretty cool.
---
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#424 Posted: 16:00:22 29/03/2012
Quote: videomaster
Quote: xerokills

I just looked at GameMasters78 collection WOW
Looks like he lives in the same state as me,
funny that he has luck at Walmart and I have never had any luck finding any there

Guess I will hang on to this error and see if I can sell or trade it , might help me be able to pay for more Skylanders
I still need to find DinoRang, and Hex though since I thought I had scored it from Amazon,
At least I scored Dragons Peak this week

Still Need of released Spryos
Dino Rang, Hex, Dark Spyro, Volcanic Vault

I had never had any luck at WalMart either, and last time had given up on them. But don't give up yet, 2 of the Walmarts near me have just exploded with Skylanders. I mean the shelves are FULL and they even have a separate display with singles, 3 packs and adventure packs. Just very limited wave 4... and no Dragon's Peak. Of course I don't think Dark Spyro was released separately and the volcanic vault was special to Best Buy(?) I think? (I could be wrong)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#425 Posted: 17:28:07 29/03/2012
Ok, well, keep checking TRU as well, I just went by mine and they had gotten 2 more Dragon's Peak in today. I got one of them, and I imagine the other one is gone by now. smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#426 Posted: 18:30:04 29/03/2012
Scout Post- I am guessing that the backwards compatible Volcanic Vault will be re released with the Skylanders Giants. Again I have no way to prove this guess, but that is just my thoughts. I believe it will be exclusive for only one week again...
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#427 Posted: 19:08:14 29/03/2012
I just got Sunburn from TRU.com
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
#428 Posted: 19:26:36 29/03/2012
Scout Post- I am guessing that the backwards compatible Volcanic Vault will be re released with the Skylanders Giants. Again I have no way to prove this guess, but that is just my thoughts. I believe it will be exclusive for only one week again...

Well as long as I don't have to worry about it until Giants...I can only handle one thing at a time smilie
---
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#429 Posted: 20:28:55 29/03/2012
Looks like I'll be expecting Empire of Ice this coming Monday
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#430 Posted: 20:50:38 29/03/2012
I just want to say I finally found a Zook and Ignitor should be here in two weekssmilie Gamestop is still turning up dry on Zook and Ignitor as well as Lightening Rod in MI. Theres something about MI. I dont think they are hitting, or the employees are buying them out. I didnt even call Target today. I was rather relieved not to have to. Wal Mart in MI is always dry or they dont look when u call either one. I will still help call for people. Please let me know what u are looking for.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:58:29 29/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
erving Green Sparx Gems: 108
#431 Posted: 20:52:54 29/03/2012
Just picked up Zook, lightning rod, and Ignitor at Walmart. They had just gotten them in. The guy wnet through the boxes for me. Located in central PA
#432 Posted: 21:07:47 29/03/2012
I just want to say I finally found a Zook and Ignitor should be here in two weekssmilie Gamestop is still turning up dry on Zook and Ignitor as well as Lightening Rod in MI. Theres something about MI. I dont think they are hitting, or the employees are buying them out. I didnt even call Target today. I was rather relieved not to have to. Wal Mart in MI is always dry or they dont look when u call either one. I will still help call for people. Please let me know what u are looking for.

Glad to help. Let me know if you see anything else you need. If I cross paths with a Blue Bash and you don't, I'll let you know. I did see more stock today at Best Buy, but it was all picked through. It appears the rare ones now is just Zook, LR, and Ignitor.
---
#433 Posted: 22:12:52 29/03/2012
So is anyone seeing DinoRang/Hex/Zap in the stores???

Never mind Amazon, says they will send me another one, maybe it will be right or perhaps another wrong one
---
maybe need-smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:17:41 29/03/2012 by videomaster
Sunblaze Red Sparx Gems: 11
#434 Posted: 22:44:39 29/03/2012
I went to Target in Geelong Australia and guess what I found, Dragon's Peak! I thought it was only at Toys R Us for 30 days after it's release but I guess I'm just lucky.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#435 Posted: 23:18:26 29/03/2012
Quote: Sunblaze
I went to Target in Geelong Australia and guess what I found, Dragon's Peak! I thought it was only at Toys R Us for 30 days after it's release but I guess I'm just lucky.

Pic and receipt or it didn't happen.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

viperx27 Green Sparx Gems: 196
#436 Posted: 23:29:45 29/03/2012
A good day!
DP in the mail from TRU and the other 3 from gamestop

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie/smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#437 Posted: 23:44:43 29/03/2012
congrats smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#438 Posted: 00:06:00 30/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Quote: Sunblaze

Note that Sunblaze said Australia. The 30 day thing could be just an US promotion.
---
#439 Posted: 00:14:17 30/03/2012
I hate when u call places employees are like they can't hold Skylanders for you or else they will loose there job. If The store only has one in theres no point in going for it because u know someone else is going to buy it. I would like them to loose there job if they are caught buying these first before the general public gets a chance to. That is worse than holding them for someone in my book. I guess it's a double standard.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:15:06 30/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#440 Posted: 00:33:23 30/03/2012
i dream of finding a gold figure, but when you ask the toy's r us guy that stock's them and, he tells you he has three you know how he got them!!
---
#441 Posted: 00:33:24 30/03/2012
Yea I get that a lot I can't hold them bs stuff or when ur waiting in line and they take a hit on a trade in cause its broken and will take that write up but they won't take holding them write up its bs t this point
---
37/37
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#442 Posted: 00:36:57 30/03/2012
for those in Michigan on ford road in canton there is a little shop called destiny games they carry skylanders but not much so feel free to try there i no when i went there to pick up my repaired ps3 which was last month they had like 6 darklight crypts and a cuple 3 packs
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#443 Posted: 01:38:42 30/03/2012
The darklight crypt and 3 packs are gone we have some singles right now not wave 4 though
---
37/37
PvtPlatypus Green Sparx Gems: 164
#444 Posted: 02:17:46 30/03/2012
Look who I finally bought xD

[User Posted Image]
---
My collection - smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#445 Posted: 02:17:49 30/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: Heirumaru2286

Oh wow, they're selling them at Nintendo World? Like..the one in NY?

As for the errors, Target had a lot of them BC (Before Christmas) with the sticker in front, or the card backwards (So it just had the Skylanders logo on it).
Pretty cool though when you find them. I spotted a Zap that didn't have the dots on the side of his head painted like that one other user found, and I'm still hunting for a Eruptor with no pupils. That one was pretty cool.

Yes, the one and only in NY. Like, the only one ever lmao. He was there along with Cynder, Chop-Chop, and Flameslinger
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
Sunblaze Red Sparx Gems: 11
#446 Posted: 02:35:22 30/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

My mum threw out the receipt and I don't I'll be going into the rubbish bin just to find it when I know I got Dragon's Peak from Target. Also I think I saw someone else in Australia said they found one in Target too.

Here's a pic of the Dragon's Peak I got: http://i1255.photobucket.com/a...23/DSCN1026.jpg
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:16 30/03/2012 by Sunblaze
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#447 Posted: 04:53:39 30/03/2012
Picked up LR, zook, and cynder three pack today from my TRU, and also got my voodood, boomer, and prism three pack there as well. My TRU always gets a truck every Thursday morning it seems. Today was a big day... when I got there about 25 minutes after they opened, they had two employees opening about 20 boxes of skylanders. They had about 10 three packs of the new guys, some other 3 packs (although I got the only one with voodood). And they had a ton of singles, everyone but the new guys. Since I have never seen voodood ever, I got him and need the other two that were with him. And of course I needed the new guys. I already had cynder. With the exception of regular bash, I believe I have everyone now except those not released.

Also FYI, my TRU said they had blue bash in, but would not release him until Sunday. Unlike last sunday for the DP release, I will not be going to spend an hour waiting for the store to open... I dont really care about blue bash...., hell I dont even have regular bash yet, only legendary. They said they had about 10 in ready for sunday.
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
dragon_fang21 Green Sparx Gems: 363
#448 Posted: 07:19:49 30/03/2012
I just bought a toy fair metallic cynder for 189.99..... was that a good price? :/
#449 Posted: 11:18:33 30/03/2012
A special thank you to Xerokills for going out of his way to send me a Zook and Ignitorsmilie I would leave Positive feedback for him if I could or give him an extra point on this site. He actually found them for me at his WalMart. Thank u Xerokills.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:24:05 30/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#450 Posted: 11:25:08 30/03/2012
Quote: dragon_fang21
I just bought a toy fair metallic cynder for 189.99..... was that a good price? :/

as long as you were happy paying that price then it was a good price ... now the question is, will you be opening her?
First | Previous | Page 9 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me