Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#351 Posted: 03:00:17 27/03/2012
Quote: AboveSkylands
Whirlwind I need Ignitor single pack factory sealed. If ur friend doesnt want it let me know...I am collecting all sealed ones. Not a fan of loose ones...

I have it, but you're 3rd in line. My friend then maybe Wham-Shell Fan if he replies, but if he doesn't it could be yours (Unless you find him).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#352 Posted: 03:04:58 27/03/2012
Have you tried gamestops in mi that's where I found mine there actually that's were I found zook lightning rod and ignitor.
---
37/37
AboveSkylands Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#353 Posted: 03:12:53 27/03/2012
Skittles-I found Lightening Rod at Gamestop in MI on friday but no Zook and Ignitor. I just missed the Zook on Friday by 5 minutes luckily the guy must have passed on Lightening rod. Last week was a waste at the madison heights toys r us on the 21st what a joke that was. At least last week wasnt a waste because I found lightening Rod at gamestop. I also got DP on Sundaysmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:14:52 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#354 Posted: 03:17:42 27/03/2012
Yea novi the 21st was a joke as well. Oh well I found all 3 at one gamestop and found a friend zook and lightning rod at another gamestop. Still on the hunt for somemore people as well trying to help out. I am personally looking for that zook and lightning rod and cynder triple pack
---
37/37
#355 Posted: 03:20:44 27/03/2012
Some gamestops dont hold them anymore because its almost a double standard because u know employees are buying them and getting first dibbs. I was lucky to get Gamestop to hold lightening rod all day for me friday. Ill keep my eyes out for that three pack too for u.
#356 Posted: 03:26:56 27/03/2012
Yea I mean I have the singles of them but the triple pack would be in be in my best intrest since I need cynder. Also I no I had to drive like crazy to get zook lighnting rod a nd ignitor since they wouldn't hold them that gamestop the. other gamestop I went to I new one of them employees he held zook and lightning rod for me so who noes. Like I've only seen wave 4 here at game stop besides dragons peak at toys rus
---
37/37
#357 Posted: 03:32:50 27/03/2012
I bet the Toys R US I saw DP at today is already gone. If anybody cant make it out in the morning let me know Im interested to find out in the morning if they still have any DP. It's in a area that I dont want to drive to I just happened to be there today., so if anyone is seriously willing to trade me a Zook and an Ignitor factory sealed Ill call and have them hold it for u. Im assuming this one still has some. I need to know by 10 AM tomorrow cause Im sure itll be gone. Whoever responds first I guess. My plan is to call first and have the manager put it on hold for me all day tomorrow. I know his name as he said he would hold it all day...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:41:01 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#358 Posted: 03:41:59 27/03/2012
good to see more MI skylander fans
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#359 Posted: 03:48:36 27/03/2012
Yea but wave 4 I think has only showed up at gamestop here idk. I still have to find some wave 4 for some friends. Which means more hunting 2mar after some homework.
---
37/37
#360 Posted: 04:00:19 27/03/2012
Hi Gaiaknight
#361 Posted: 04:02:34 27/03/2012
Skittles I call in the morning and afternoon...
gbone Green Sparx Gems: 205
#362 Posted: 05:05:20 27/03/2012
bought the whirlwind, double trouble, drill sergeant three pack but i don't need it anymore...
---

Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#363 Posted: 05:13:27 27/03/2012
yea i havent seen any wave 4 here yet except dragons peak. gamestop on ford road and lilley had them last week but i couldnt get there in time thankfully Gamemaster helped me get lightning rod and zook. Im hoping wave 5 will be easier to find in michigan
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LegendSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 233
#364 Posted: 05:39:53 27/03/2012
testing my signature!!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#365 Posted: 07:36:04 27/03/2012
I found the last Skylanders I needed to complete my collection (so far)! smilie smilie smilie

I also picked up an extra Chop Chop because it was posed a bit differently from standard Chop Chop in package and I thought it looked pretty darn cool actually. When looked at head on from the front, it looks like he's leaning back to deliver a killing blow, pretty sweet. smilie
Check him out:
[User Posted Image]

Also, it turns out K-Mart is having a B1G1 half off sale on Skylanders singles this week and they're one of the last places to charge only $7.99 each for them, so you get every other one for $3.99 only! They also had a ton of Adventure packs, everything except for Dragon's Peak, so it might be worth checking them out if you have one near you and you still need them.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#366 Posted: 13:23:45 27/03/2012
I Just got an email from toysrus.com I accidentally bought a second DP and I am not knowing what to do with it...
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#367 Posted: 14:10:32 27/03/2012
^ You were only allowed to order 1. You are starting to make me wonder if you are trying to scam people. I would suggest you ebay it. That will be the safest way to get your money back on it. I caution people to not send skylanders or money to someone with the promise of the return of goods. If you do, request their address, phone number and if it's a kid, the names of their parents to contact them if a problem arises. People will scam you, and they pray on the naive. So please be careful. Don't paypal money to a stranger unless it's a verified account. Even then, Don't trust it. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Above. I am not accusing you. I am just a bit apprehensive as I've heard different stories from you now in other threads and you seem really hard pressed to move your Dragon's Peak. It just comes off a bit scalper to me. This is a no trade/sell forum in case you weren't aware.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#368 Posted: 14:12:55 27/03/2012
Welp, I'm glad I bought DP on Sunday. Apparently they shipped my DP I ordered online, but checking it this morning it said that last night, the package was received in a center somewhere in Ohio (my state, so it wasn't too far away)...but..the package was damaged, so they discarded all merchandise.

Now I have no idea what or when they're gonna send out a new one. Anyone have any experience with damaged things in transit?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#369 Posted: 14:31:45 27/03/2012
Damaged and discarded? You'll likely get refunded with no replacement... smilie But who knows...they may have some saved just for this reason.
---
#370 Posted: 14:35:58 27/03/2012
Xero someone told me to delete my post in a PM but anyway just so u know I only trade stright up for an IGnitor single and Zook Someone will be getting $5.00 off we both pay for shipping...
#371 Posted: 14:36:27 27/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
Damaged and discarded? You'll likely get refunded with no replacement... smilie But who knows...they may have some saved just for this reason.

Uggh I hope I get a replacement. I was planning on taking this DP back with the receipt for the other one I bought and getting an extra Legendary pack. I'd loose a couple bucks, but I'd at least get something I wanted.

I contacted TRU about it so hopefully I'll get an answer.

EDIT: Looks like they're refunding the money to the credit card. I guess that's not horrible, but like I said, I really would have liked to traded it in for that 3 pack. Oh well. At least they're giving me 10% off my next purchase.

I'll be glad when Skylanders is done. I hope there won't be any more exclusives at TRU because frankly, I'm growing more bitter towards them each day.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:42 27/03/2012 by spyroflame0487
#372 Posted: 14:37:02 27/03/2012
Plus it cost $32.00 online so u got to count that in somewhere to with the online shipping but I will eat that if I can get a Zook or Ignitor sealed.
#373 Posted: 14:40:12 27/03/2012
U can order one online and one at the store just be safe. Thats what I always do. Im hoping my DP from online doesnt come damaged if it does I will just return it...Plus Im callin tru to see if they still have one. No more at TRU in Livonia. Looks like I will be taking my DP back for store credit with shipping at TRU. Oh well I try to be nice. I happened to get my email from TRU at 10:27 PM last night I did try to cancel my order on the phone with a TRU Rep Sunday but the cancellation did not go through. They are sending me another one.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:50:08 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#374 Posted: 14:53:56 27/03/2012
Quote: AboveSkylands
U can order one online and one at the store just be safe. Thats what I always do. Im hoping my DP from online doesnt come damaged if it does I will just return it...Plus Im callin tru to see if they still have one. No more at TRU in Livonia. Looks like I will be taking my DP back for store credit with shipping at TRU. Oh well I try to be nice. I happened to get my email from TRU at 10:27 PM last night I did try to cancel my order on the phone with a TRU Rep Sunday but the cancellation did not go through. They are sending me another one.

Yeah that's what I did. Originally I had this one ordered, but then my cousin had one in the store for me. I was honestly gonna cancel the order, but it didn't look like I could, so I figured I'd just take it back and get something else I could use.
---
BigJohn Red Sparx Gems: 10
#375 Posted: 14:55:07 27/03/2012
Umm im buying my starter pack maybe today if i get some time to hit up the sotre. Lol a little late i know but this game seems like a great one to play and thankfully K-Marts B1G11/2 on singles i can get 1 of each element i dont have to start my collection. Any suggestions?
#376 Posted: 16:40:04 27/03/2012
^ Big John. I suggest you get it on sale at Toys R Us. I think their starter packs are 20$ off right now. I suggest you keep your eye on Walmart as they sell them cheapest. TRU and others get 10 bucks for them. 3 packs are the way to go for getting the best bang for your buck as you get 3 for the price of 2. Keep your eye on Amazon.com as they have 3 packs listed about daily for regular price plus free shipping on orders over 25 dollars. That's starter advice for me. TRU has the 3 adventure packs on their website right now if you Really want em at 25 a piece...kinda a ripoff with shipping though.

Target, Gamestop, Toys R Us, Walmart, and whatever local video game stores is your best bets. Sears sometimes and Kmart too. Good luck
---
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#377 Posted: 16:56:27 27/03/2012
Cynder is availible on amazon $8.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...d_rhf_ee_shvl15
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#378 Posted: 17:12:20 27/03/2012
AboveSkylands, please quit double posting. Use the Edit button, you'll find it works wonders.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#379 Posted: 17:17:37 27/03/2012
well just checked TRU and the starters arent on sale but they come w/ $25 gift card which is a good deal but i was going to buy the starter at Target on account i have a $20 off coupon and have credit their. While im there ill check out the 3 pcks. I dont get why TRU charges $5 more for 3pcks.
#380 Posted: 18:42:54 27/03/2012
For all my MI friends that need Cynder I saw 3 Individual characters on the shelves at Farmington orchard lake in my search today. I do not care about telling the location because I do not need any of the ones that they had. I could have bought all three but I resisted. Best in the hunt.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:22 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#381 Posted: 20:21:00 27/03/2012
Hey I just got an email saying that my DP Online Purchase has been cancelled. In a way I am glad I really don't have to deal with this now because I already got one on Sunday. I really hope I get the whole amount back from TRU I hope they know what they are doing. Correction I just got off the phone from the wonderful customer service after reading those last two emails because they made absolutle no sense and TRU and they say it is on my way still and it should be to me soon. BTW I somehow got them to deduct the shipping. I dont think they really know what they are doing. I will trade DP for Zook and Ignitor Singles Factory Sealed. I dont need money just figures. The hunt for ZOOK continuessmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:13:57 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#382 Posted: 21:00:13 27/03/2012
at TOYS r US i paid $24.99 for it, and it is on sale......... anyone who wants it post in my gestbook(and name ur price... we might have a bid)tell everyone on smilie u no
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
#383 Posted: 21:30:35 27/03/2012
Ok well just got back home and heres how i did. Went to Target and picked up the starter for $50 they only had singles of bash (only 1 left) and Eruptor(alot of him) so after i go to gamestop to return something in hopes of seeing a 3pck because none at target and to my surprise nothing but 1 single Stealth Elf and i got her. So now its time to entertain the collector side of me and collect them all leaving me with a sad empty wallet.
Rushie Red Sparx Gems: 14
#384 Posted: 21:34:00 27/03/2012
Gold Chop Chop just sitting there on the supermarket shelf. Yipeeeee not any more now just sitting on the shelf by my TV.
#385 Posted: 21:34:37 27/03/2012
Don't worry Big John. It's not that bad. You can offset costs if you get a 3 pack and sell the extras to pay for the 3 pack cost as 1 is typically free. That's how I did it.
---
#386 Posted: 21:40:36 27/03/2012
Thx Xero for the kind welcome and help. I think my next stop this week is TRU for the 3 Pck w/ $5 giftcard hopefully able to find some cool stuff
gamble79 Green Sparx Gems: 372
#387 Posted: 21:45:39 27/03/2012
I went to Walmart this morning looking for Zook and Lightning Rod. When i got there some lady was holding 3 single packs and asking a guy behind the counter if they had the 3 pack. I got a little excited and was hoping she was asking about the ones I needed but they were not. She had the last 3 from the shelves and it was just Stealth Elf and 2 others. As I was walking away from the Skylanders area the employee asked if i was with her and I said no. She said "oh cause I just found this box we got in" It was a box of 6 assorted Skylanders and I got my Zook and Lightning Rod. The other lady was kinda mad when she saw but owell.
#388 Posted: 21:46:52 27/03/2012
I went to Target today also had all the same stuf in MI called a bunch too all the same ones that I already have. Some stores will hold them for u and some won't. Kmart had a bunch but not what I wanted and the lady took my name and I am first in line supposedly for Zook, I dont belive these stores ever come through and call people. Wal Mart is a joke in MI and gets nothing and they dont even know what it is when they answer.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:53:51 27/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
GloverAran Green Sparx Gems: 411
#389 Posted: 21:57:48 27/03/2012
Just got my Dragon's Peak delivered to my door! Pretty quick turnaround for TRU, since I ordered it on Saturday evening. Last time I bought something at TRU.com, it took a week and a half to get here.

Also just found a Voodood on ebay for a reasonable price, finally. People have started asking for $35-50 just for him, which is just absurd... but I guess we haven't really seen him being produced in large quantities lately.

The hunt is still on for Zook and L-Rod, though...!
---
Still hunting for: Eye Brawl, Thumpback, Ninjini
#390 Posted: 01:50:52 28/03/2012
^ who is gonna pay 24 dollars for a sunburn when you can buy the whole set for 40 shipped on ebay? We don't do gouging here Wham. There technically is no trading or selling allowed. Read the rules. I appreciate you wanting to help out, but nobody here should pay 25 for sunburn.
---
octaneblue Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#391 Posted: 04:33:46 28/03/2012
Stopped by the local Target a bit before work. They had a bunch of single packs, including Eruptor, Chop-Chop, Bash, and Stump Smash -- these were actually the four that I needed to complete my collection of the currently released Skylanders. So I had a good day.
#392 Posted: 13:05:57 28/03/2012
Im about ready to cave and just pay $20.00 plus shipping for a Zook from a scalper on ebay. The trick is to find one of these scalpers that has a return policy and then return it if you find another one in the time frame plus I can always trade it around Christmas time if I find another one. It's also a double standard because they can't hold one figure for you at Wal Mart in Troy MI but they can sell them all to scalpers without even thinking twice about it. It is a horrible way to do business. At least K mart took my name for a Zook. I doubt she will ever call but at least they did.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:42:19 28/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#393 Posted: 13:42:12 28/03/2012
@AboveSkylands: I could've swore I read somewhere that you're retired and you could literally spend all day looking for these.

Have some patience, these figures just came out not too long ago. They're in high demand at the moment, so of course they're hard to find, but they won't stay that way.

By the time Giants comes out, they'll release a superior, higher level cap, reposed Zook figure which will work on both the current version and the Giants version. By then, even if you don't want the new figure, demand will disappear on the current batch which will be obsolete.

If you pay a reseller for one now, you just feed the system that is making it hard for you and everyone else to find them now, but hey, it's your money, spend it how you please.
---
#394 Posted: 13:46:55 28/03/2012
Sykotek I am retired at 29, but Im calling these stores everyday and coming up dry. That is why I offered to trade my Extra Dragon's Peak Straight up for Ignitor and Zook both sealed. I will take a $5.00 hit on my Dragon's Peak because we both have to pay shipping anyway. The confirmation said it is coming in the mail today, so if anybody wants to make a trade pm me details. Just getting frustrated. It's been a week since I started calling for zook. People Scalpers just happen to walk in and find them and the store let's them. It took me a month to find Double Trouble and Cynder.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:18 28/03/2012 by AboveSkylands
#395 Posted: 13:54:52 28/03/2012
I don't know the circumstances how one could be retired at the age of 29, but I'll assume the best...meaning you're filthy rich (congrats) and in that case, just buy it from a reseller then and save yourself the agony of posting about this on a regular basis. I'm new here and I'm firmly under the impression that any trading or reselling of figures is incredibly frowned up by both the community and the people who run this site.

Honestly, I don't know anyone who's going to take you up on an offer to trade your relatively easy to find Dragon's Peak adventure pack for the much harder to find and worth significantly more on the reseller market (if you're into that kind of thing) single packs of Ignitor and Zook. Think you may be barking up the wrong tree here.
---
#396 Posted: 14:46:05 28/03/2012
Thanks for the tip...
Slambamed Red Sparx Gems: 63
#397 Posted: 17:44:00 28/03/2012
[User Posted Image]
Just got these at my local Walmart! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#398 Posted: 17:48:15 28/03/2012
I didn't know Ignitor was avaliable in Singles yet?
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#399 Posted: 18:53:37 28/03/2012
Quote: reventon777
I didn't know Ignitor was avaliable in Singles yet?

Yep. He's been released in the current Wave (Wave 4) as a Single, which is really for people like me who don't have a 3DS and haven't purchased the 3DS Starter.

And this isn't so much of an "I just bought," but I'm excited. The Single Pack Ignitor I ordered came in today! smilie
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#400 Posted: 19:59:35 28/03/2012
Second time today I got a text from Zoolert that they had the Zook 3 pack. The first time I missed it by a second but this time I managed to snag the one remaining one. Psyched!
First | Previous | Page 8 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me