Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
Final Chapter of the Realms: Once and For All [CLOSED]
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#1 Posted: 19:09:07 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
This is a continuation RP to the Dragons of the Realms series. Newcomers are welcome, but if you start getting pushy, I WILL NOT hesitate to kick you out.

Now, despite the following plot line, not ALL of the heroes are separated. Obviously Starz and Aretis will probably be together as they are a couple. Since Orbit, Fireball, Star, Phoenix and Scar weren’t in the cave, they aren’t affected by the teleport.

Plot:

It’s been three years since the day the Wynd disappeared without a trace and the heroes were separated by Luciens malfunctioning teleport to save them from death. All of the dragons were scattered to different corners of the Realms, and haven’t found each other yet.

But something strange is happening. Bits of darkness are creeping back into the peaceful Realms, and the heroes begin to suspect that Wynd is behind it. They must find each other and team up for one last adventure to save the Realms: once and for all.

Setting:

Any of the places from the first three Spyro games.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Elements:
Other powers:
Starting point:
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: (returning heroes only)
Other?:

My Characters:

Name: Ria
Appearance: will add later
Elements: Sunlight, Shadow, Ancient Flame
Other powers: Healing, contorting light
Starting point: Summer Forest
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Ria has been living with her mate, Lucien. She recently wandered off to try and find the others, but is returning to Lucien for fear that the other heroes are dead.
Other?: She’s going to bring an unexpected plot twist later on smilie

Name: Orbit
Elements: Starbeam, Fire
Other powers: She can sometimes channel the dark side of the moon, adding Shadow into her list of elements.
Starting point: Whereever Fireball is
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: She’s mostly been with Fireball.
Other?: Used to be incredibly jealous of Ria, but realized the error of her ways and became friends with her shortly before being separated from the group. She thinks that the heroes that were teleported are dead.

Name: Casia
Elements: Fire
Other powers: Shadow, but only when corrupted.
Starting point: Whereever Lucien is.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: N/A
Other?: Ria’s little sister, traveled through time using the powers of a time crystal to find Ria, but instead found Lucien. Has a huge crush on Skyre, but is careful to hide it.

Rules:

1) Respect the plotline.
I know everyone has their own characters with their own history, but we’re trying to join all of the characters, not try to overthrow everyone with your own characters complex history.

2) If you choose to kill your character, go right ahead. They ain’t coming back.
We had a slight issue with this last time around. Please don’t shift the story so the heroes have to bring your character back to life. If you’re going to kill your character, please, PLEASE, PM me first!

3) Romance is allowed, but at a limit.
I dunno about you, but I hate coming to check in on things and seeing that those three new pages are just of one character telling another how much they love the other. Please try and keep it to a minimum?

4) No God-Modding.
Especially if it pulls the whole plot off track or messes with someone elses character, that’s just rude.

5) Balance the power.
This simply means that you can’t have an overkill character without some definite weaknesses. We can’t guess the weakness either, TELL us through OOC. Also, please don’t MAKE someone elses character get hit. Leave it open so they can choose to dodge or be hit (this doesn’t mean you can have unlimited dodging ability).

6) Limit the OOC’s.
I shouldn’t even have to say this, you guys know how the last few RP’s went. We had to go back and delete a bunch of OOC’s so we had room for the story. Please don’t post an OOC unless you are also posting IC in the same post.

I’m sorry about all of the rules guys, it’s just that I want to ease things so that by the end of the RP it’s back to the way that FinalBlast intended the series to be. It’s the least we can do for him for giving us this great series.

Any questions, feel free to ask via PM, and have fun! smilie
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#2 Posted: 20:41:06 14/02/2012
Great plot, lemmings! smilie

Name: Fireball
Appearance: Will add later.
Elements: Fire, Wind, Water, Stone, Lava, and Darkness (toned down to a minimum if uses to avoid power-play)
Other powers: Besides physical attacks, nothing.
Starting point: Anywhere where Orbit is at.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Hanging around Orbit. Searching for a sign of the future and Wynd.
Other?: He's from an alternate dimension.

Name: Ragnar (Xavier)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Elements: Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity, Light
Other powers: He's got a sword...
Starting point: Somewhere with Obsidian.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Traveling through the universe with Obsidian and searching for hope.
Other?: He's believed to be dead, but he is actually roaming the universe.

Name: Obsidian
Appearance: Will post later...
Elements: Darkness, Telekinesis, Corruption.
Other powers: Time travel.
Starting point: Somewhere with Ragnar.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Traveling through the universe with Ragnar in search of the Light That Shows No Darkness. He's been tracking Wynd.
Other?: Same as Ragnar; he is completely mysterious. Not evil or good, but somewhere in-between.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#3 Posted: 00:51:55 15/02/2012
Name: Aretis
Appearance: (coming as soon as I find my old post)
Elements: Light, Earth
Other powers: Energy manipulation
Starting point: Alternate Dimension. For all purposes and uses, labeled: Shadow Realm.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Finding Starz in the Shadow Realm.
Other: Is Starz's mate. And don't worry ya'll, we'll come back to the regular dimension soon.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#4 Posted: 06:45:30 15/02/2012
Name: Starz
Appearance: Yellow dragon with small white curved horns, black curved spikes, blue and light yellow wings.
Elements: Light, Electricity
Other powers: Healing
Starting point: Shadow Realm
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Trying to find a way out of the Shadow Realm, finding Aretis.
Other: Is Aretis's mate.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:21:20 17/02/2012 by Spyro-Gamer
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#5 Posted: 15:43:18 15/02/2012
Name: Lucien
Appearance: Long(ish)-tail, thick gold scales, (I'm not sure if this was added or changed):harpoon shaped tail. Body: Similar to LoS Spyro, but with a little more muscle and horns lean forward more, thinner snout and bright yellow wing membrane.
Past 3 years: Living in summer forest with Ria. Just trying to live peacefully.
Other: Lost his ability to teleport.

Name: Skyer
Appearance: dark, dark blue scales, slim-dark green underbelly, (I don't think I've added his tail tip) Take Spyro's and lengthen it, but make it thicker, not flat, and silver. Lighter blue(than his body) wing membrane.
Past 3 Years: Wondering the realms in Summer forest(as he did before the group(from the first RP) met them. Visits Ria and Lucien often, but likes to run around with hunter.

Thats about it. I'm ready.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#6 Posted: 21:59:01 15/02/2012
Name: Scar
Appearance: http://sonicgirl313.deviantart...rder=0&offset=5
Elements: Darkness
Other powers: Can manipulate darkness only to a limit
Starting point: Outside of Realms
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Training under Malefor
Other?: His dark side from the alternate timeline is now gone. So instead he is now pretty much still a jerk, but now he's constantly being a charmer to other dragonesses.

Name: Phoenix
Appearance: http://sonicgirl313.deviantart...rder=0&offset=5
Elements: Fire
Other powers: Has gained back her power to manipulate fire to a degree.
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: Training under Malefor
Other?: Had to break up with Scar because finally Scar's dark side from the alternate timeline is gone, but he does not remember confessing to her and now she needs him to fall in love with her again which is hard since he's always messing around with dragonesses.

Name: Star
Appearance: http://sonicgirl313.deviantart...rder=0&offset=6
Elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, Earth
Other powers: Her gem is what gives her more than one element if its removed she will die due to the bond that connects her life force to the gem.
Starting point: Temple
What they’ve been doing during the 3 years: living with her brother Spyro and getting help to train her powers
Other?: She re-met Jake. When the timeline was changed the first time of meeting him was erased.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#7 Posted: 22:19:38 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: awesome, we can start now!

Ria blinked, her eyes opening to the rising sun. She was laying in the grass at the edge of Summer Forest. She had arrived here late last night, on her way back from searching for her long lost friends. Ria stretched her wings as she rose and she slowly wandered over to a stream.

-

Orbit had been awake for a good hour now. Her ice blue eyes flicked to gaze at Fireball, who wasn't too far off. A small smile crossed her face as she remembered how they met.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#8 Posted: 22:33:41 15/02/2012
Name: Luna
Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?h...=1t:429,r:9,s:0
Elements: Ice, shadow
Other powers: Horns, tail
---
Wow
Such signature
#9 Posted: 22:36:25 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: yoshi, you are accepted! if you need any guidance in this RP, please feel free to ask myself, SpyroD, Spyro-Gamer, Fireball, Dragon-outcast, or StartheDragon77 smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:34:47 16/02/2012 by lemmingluv
#10 Posted: 22:37:55 15/02/2012
OOC: KK thanks :3
---
Wow
Such signature
#11 Posted: 00:30:25 16/02/2012
Phoenix groaned when Scar talked about the latest dragonesses that he got interested in. It has been three years since Malefor took them in and trained them. She had no idea how the purple dragon was able rid Scar of his unnecessary darkness. Though she wished most of his memories weren't lost, especially the one of him admitted his feelings or even developing feelings. So she has been trying to make him fall for her again.

Star flew around the temple. She was so glad about living her her brother. She also met a kind water dragon named Jake. She wondered why she felt like she knew him before, but either way he was cute. Though she did miss her friends.

"What ever did happen to them?" she thought to herself.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:18:18 16/02/2012 by StartheDragon77
#12 Posted: 01:06:03 16/02/2012
ooc: awesome face!

Aretis panted. He'd been wandering in what he called the Shadow Realm for nearly three years now, always under constant attack and harassment by the creatures here. What's worse is that some of his old enemies were somehow sent here after they died at the hands of Aretis. Vrathx and Duryx, two dark dragon brothers of darkness, both responsible for the death of his mother and father were here. Aretis had survived two attacks from them and they were recent. Blood poured fresh down his head from a wound and he sealed it up with light magic. He had to find Starz. Aretis was positive that she had also landed here. He hoped he was right. For now, hope was all he had left.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#13 Posted: 04:59:15 16/02/2012
Starz had been stuck in the Shadow Realms for almost three years now, trying to find a way out, but had not been successful. While trying to do that, she was also looking for Aretis. She was sure he landed in the Shadow Realm too. But she was losing hope.
#14 Posted: 20:17:23 16/02/2012
Quote: lemmingluv
OOC: yoshi, you are accepted! if you need any guidance in this RP, please feel free to ask myself, SpyroD, Fireball, Spyro-Gamer, Fireball, Dragon-outcast, or StartheDragon77 smilie

OOC: You said my name twice. smilie

Fireball looked around the horizon for civilization and turned around to look at Orbit. "I think there's a place to go a few miles away..."
---
#15 Posted: 20:35:34 16/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: *facepalm* next time, i'm doing it by alphabet

Orbit stretched her wings. "Alright, if you say so." she yawned.
#16 Posted: 00:12:42 17/02/2012
Phoenix walked over to Scar.

"Scar I think we should go back to the realms." Phoenix said.

"Why should I? That place hates Malefor and it's probably boring." Scar replied.

Phoenix groaned as she thought "I hate using this tatic."

She took in a deep breath and said "You're loss since there are tons of beautiful dragonesses there."

Scar instantly shot up with a grin and said "I'm in!"
---
#17 Posted: 01:06:52 17/02/2012
Luna looked at the moon wishing she could go home.
---
Wow
Such signature
#18 Posted: 03:16:21 17/02/2012
Aretis looked. There was a mountain looming ahead of him. He couldn't remember. Has he been to that mountain before? Was Aretis traveling in circles? Nevertheless he was tired. So tired. He needed a place to stay. A place to rest. So off he flew, reaching the mountain shortly. Aretis saw a cave and expelled the vermin inside it with quick blasts of light. There, he laid down and rested.
---
#19 Posted: 03:24:51 17/02/2012
Starz lay down on the dead grass. This was horrible. She was going to be stuck in this realm forever. She couldn't stop tears trickling down her cheeks. She would never see Aretis or any of her friends again.
#20 Posted: 04:56:07 17/02/2012
ooc: want starz to meet aretis at the cave?
---
#21 Posted: 05:04:10 17/02/2012
OOC: Ok.

There was a rumbling noise in the air and dark clouds started to cover the sky. Starz got up off the dead grass and began to make her way towards a mountain. Hopefully there was a cave she could take shelter in.
#22 Posted: 05:06:28 17/02/2012
Aretis found he couldn't sleep as tired as he was. Distress and anxiety kept him awake. He stepped out and saw the dark clouds coming over. Aretis stepped back into the cave.
---
#23 Posted: 05:08:04 17/02/2012
Starz was near the mountain. She stepped around some trees and saw a cave. She sighed and walked towards it.
#24 Posted: 03:37:55 18/02/2012
Luna flew towards the mountain that was the closest.
---
Wow
Such signature
#25 Posted: 21:18:57 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Casia was flying through a tunnel of magic, watching time whizz past her as she searched for her sister.
#26 Posted: 15:45:36 20/02/2012
Lucien stretched as he walked over to a river, with a dry throat he drank some of the fresh water. With the portal just ahead of him he looked into it, Where is she? he thought.

The portal showed the sky of it's realm, from his distance. Just then, Skyer flew through with smile, "Oh hi Lucien."

"Skyer? Welcome back. What's new?" Lucien said smiling back.

"Just the fact that I'm now a really good flyer. Maybe even better than you. Oh hay, want to race throught this area?"

"Not now, I'm waiting for Ria to return. I should have gone wither her, and I wish I did." Lucien look off in thought.

Skyer flew over, "You and me both. I'm sure she's fine though. Hey, we all made it this far." Skyer said reasuringly.

Lucien just smiled and walked back to the tower where he had slept the other night.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:07 20/02/2012 by SpyroD
#27 Posted: 21:54:30 20/02/2012
Aretis's ears flicked open. He heard someone approaching the cave. Not now... he mentally groaned and then covered himself with rock to try and hide then went back to sleep.
---
#28 Posted: 22:36:37 20/02/2012
Tired of flying around the temple Star decided to take a flight across some plains, maybe perhaps even to the river. She spread her wings and took off, her gem necklace glistening in the sunlight.

"I really wish I could see at least on of my old friends." she thought.
---
#29 Posted: 05:42:46 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
A bright, glowing orange light burst forth before Lucien and Skyre. It was kind of like a portal, but more tunnel-like.

Casia came tumbling out and rolled across the grass, stopping just shy of Luciens claws. She shook her head in surprise, then looked up at him with the same bright purple eyes as her sister.

"Oh, hello!" the red dragoness grinned, waving.
#30 Posted: 15:43:33 21/02/2012
Stunned with a strait face, "Um, hello."

Skyer walked up, "Aww sweet! How'd you do that?" he said excitingly. His grinn turned to a shortened to a small flat line, "Are you Ok?"
---
#31 Posted: 17:16:32 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" Casia said, hopping to her feet. Her bright smile faded slightly into a shy one when she laid eyes on Skyre. "Sorry if I startled you, I was looking for someone from this time, but I might be wrong.."
#32 Posted: 19:50:55 21/02/2012
"Well, you'll never know if we don' know who you are looking for." Lucien said, backing up to give her some space.

Skyer stared with fascination, "You mean it wasn't you who did that?" he asked Lucien.
---
#33 Posted: 21:22:59 21/02/2012
Starz peered into the cave. It seemed to be deserted, except for a large rock. "Hello?" Starz called into the cave. "Is there anyone here?"
#34 Posted: 23:51:45 21/02/2012
Aretis froze. That voice....that voice...that was Starz's voice! Could it be a trick? Was it real? Aretis slowly opened an eye. It was her! He literally burst out of the rocks and tackled Starz. "STARZ!" He shouted happily.
---
#35 Posted: 03:59:47 22/02/2012
Starz took a few seconds to realize who had just tackled her. She widened her eyes when she saw it was Aretis. Her eyes filled with tears. "ARETIS!" She cried, hugging him tightly.
#36 Posted: 04:32:39 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Casia giggled at the attention. "Er, well yes it was. I used a special crystal to get to here, but it's sorta a one-way type thinger." she said bashfully. "I'm looking for my sister, but I don't know what name she goes by..."
#37 Posted: 04:55:11 22/02/2012
Aretis nuzzled and kissed her, holding Starz tightly. "I thought I'd never see you." He murmured, closing his eyes tightly. All the while, his head still thinking: Please don't let this be a dream
---
#38 Posted: 04:58:56 22/02/2012
"Same here..." Starz whispered. "Aretis...is this really you? You're not an illusion or anything, are you?"
#39 Posted: 05:02:59 22/02/2012
"No...I'm here Starz. I'm here." He whispered.
---
#40 Posted: 05:05:11 22/02/2012
"I can't believe I finally found you," Starz whispered, holding him tightly.
#41 Posted: 05:09:48 22/02/2012
Name:Kitori
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
A bit smaller than in the picture. Think kid size this dragon.
Elements: Space (basically creating rifts for teleportation, but can only go places he has at least seen or have been to), Electricity
Other powers: Telepathy for short periods of time, Can go to his own created dimension
Starting point: His own dimension known as the Orikit dimension.
Other?:
Personality: Kiddy. Loves to mess around a lot. Kinda a scaredy cat when it comes to battle, but can hold his own in a fight pretty well.
Type of Dragon: Alternate Dimension
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:59 22/02/2012 by Dragon-outcast
#42 Posted: 05:11:04 22/02/2012
OOC: Your character sheet is kinda messed up a little bit.
#43 Posted: 05:20:32 22/02/2012
"I love you Starz. Nothing could separate us." Aretis murmured.

ooc: oops. smilie
---
#44 Posted: 05:35:52 22/02/2012
"I love you too Aretis," Starz said, kissing him sweetly.
#45 Posted: 05:47:13 22/02/2012
Aretis smiled into the kiss and wrapped his wings around her.

ooc: I think we should stop here for now. You know what lems said in the first post and besides I kinda need my new character...
---
#46 Posted: 05:49:12 22/02/2012
OOC: Ok.
#47 Posted: 16:46:01 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh, kitori's just a lil guy in this one? accepted of course
#48 Posted: 16:53:30 22/02/2012
Phoenix and Scar looked around the very lands that they hadn't seen for three years. Phoenix wanted to reunite with her friends as soon as possible. Scar on the otherhand could care less unless there was dragonesses there and maybe someone he could mock.
---
#49 Posted: 21:00:42 22/02/2012
Fireball smiled softly and flew off. "Come on, darling."
---
#50 Posted: 23:36:35 22/02/2012
ooc: yeah pretty much. X3

Aretis broke away. "Are you hurt?" He asked concerned knowing there were a lot of bad things out in the Shadow Realm.
---
Page 1 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me