Page 1 of 1
Pricing? [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 14:55:52 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Everyone seems to be very interested in the sequel...but no one has mentioned anything about the price.

With a version for returning players and one for new players, what do you expect the prices to be?

I'm assuming 70 for new players and 60 for returning. Because returning players still get new Skylanders and items. I'd hope it would be 50 (40 for the game, 10 for the extra stuff, since the game is the same engine) but I guess we have to wait and see.

Debating whether or not I should wait to get the game or get it upon release. Because the starter packs become really cheap over the holidays. The characters I might just get upon release (so they dont get sold out and scalped) and then just wait to buy the actual game until a deal comes up.

Then again i'm sure theyre going to have special items with pre-order.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#2 Posted: 15:01:39 12/02/2012
At first I thought the game was gonna be cheaper too.......

I think it will be pretty close to the same price as the original....because they are including a Giant!
$69.99 for starter pack.....$79.99 for starter pack with portal. This is just my opinion though!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 15:09:32 12/02/2012
I think they already said they were planning it to be $69.99 with a portal. I'm not sure if this was confirmed or speculation however.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#4 Posted: 15:36:23 12/02/2012
Well that would be good! Maybe $59.99 with-out the portal???????.....Guess we just have to wait for more confirmation.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 15:06:38 13/02/2012
Actually, there has already been a lot of talk about price. Just have to look for it.

Personally, though, I will be smarter this time around and wait for the inevitable TRU promos that they always hold during the holiday season. My guess is that shelves will be stocked much better this time around.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me