Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylands Fan-fic (feel free to suggest stuff)
Page 1 of 1
Skylands Fan-fic (feel free to suggest stuff) [CLOSED]
whirlwind1234 Green Sparx Gems: 212
#1 Posted: 22:54:10 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
It was a normal day in skylands. Trigger Happy,Boomer,and Zook were playing a game to see who could cause the most destruction. Spyro,Cynder,Stealth Elf,and Flame Slinger were all out on a double date. Terrafin was digging a bunch of holes in the ground and Gill Grunt was filling them with water. They were making a swimming pool for all the other skylanders. Every other skylander was out on one mission or a nother.All of a sudden Terrafin bumped into something and the earth started to shake. Then a giant tree like beast with a red mace on his right on his arm rose out of the ground. "I am Tree Rex" said the beast"Bring me all of the skylanders"

All of the skylanders hade gathered around Tree Rex."Skylanders,I have a very important mission for all of you"."What is it" said Spyro? " A mission to beat the ultimate force of evil" said the giant " All who don't wish to participate don't have to". " Well I volantere" said Spyro." So do I" said Terrafin. " You can also count me in" said Zap. All in all Spyro, Terrafin, Zap, Voodood,
Chop-chop, Bash, Lighting Rod, Trigger Happy, Drobot, Sunburn, Camo, Drill Seargent, Boomer, Stump-smash, And Stealth Elf voluntered." Okay" said Tree Rex" Get a good nights sleep and I will tell the people who voluntered the mission tomorrow, I bid you all a good night"
---
An irrelevant relic of the past
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:30 10/02/2012 by whirlwind1234
DNova89 Ripto Gems: 12
#2 Posted: 22:55:56 10/02/2012
It seems a bit... disorganized. I can't understand any of it...
#3 Posted: 22:58:23 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
It's in the prossess, Plus this is my first time trying to do eneything like this smilie
---
DNova89 Ripto Gems: 12
#4 Posted: 23:00:09 10/02/2012
Well, I suggest pacing yourself, making a neat format of writing that is structured and easy to read, use good grammar, use spell check, and try to work the kinks out so it looks neat and proper before you post.

Hope this helps. smilie
#5 Posted: 23:01:19 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie it douse help
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#6 Posted: 01:18:09 26/02/2012
maybe add somethings to make things a little funny it might bring in more attention <3 hope it helped smilie
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#7 Posted: 22:32:11 29/02/2012
Shouldn't this be in the er... FAN FIC section? You'll get more people who want to read it there. Good story by the way smilie
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me