First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Starter Pack??? [CLOSED]
dbaez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1242
#51 Posted: 20:21:37 31/05/2012
Quote:
it stinks that you won't be able to buy airgle/vac eagle or alchemist outside of starters (i know cause it wil most likely be like gill and trigger) but i see y activision would do that

Nintendo Power article did state after the booster pack/Tree Rex only sentence that "other figures will be available for purchase individually". Don't know if they are saying that for the new portal starter figures or if they are talking about all the other figures that will be available as singles anyway. We'll have to wait and see for more information.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:01 31/05/2012 by dbaez2
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#52 Posted: 03:04:15 02/06/2012
Well, time to save up guys!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#53 Posted: 06:23:46 03/06/2012
Quote: dbaez2
A Giants article in the June 2012 issue of Nintendo Power has info on the starter packs:

- Starter pack for 3DS will have game & portal with: Tree Rex, Cynder repose, and Alchemist (article is now calling him Pop Fizz)
- Console starter version will have game & portal with: Tree Rex, Cynder repose, and Vac-Eagle/Airgle (article is calling him Jet-Vac)
- Booster pack with game (no portal) will only have Tree Rex. This is different from what we were previously told

Don't know if this info is 100% accurate, but Nintendo Power states they are getting exclusive info from Activision. The booster pack with only one giant is kind of a bummer though.

wait, wait, wait, two giants?
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#54 Posted: 06:24:55 03/06/2012
Quote: henryszuch
Quote: dbaez2
A Giants article in the June 2012 issue of Nintendo Power has info on the starter packs:

- Starter pack for 3DS will have game & portal with: Tree Rex, Cynder repose, and Alchemist (article is now calling him Pop Fizz)
- Console starter version will have game & portal with: Tree Rex, Cynder repose, and Vac-Eagle/Airgle (article is calling him Jet-Vac)
- Booster pack with game (no portal) will only have Tree Rex. This is different from what we were previously told

Don't know if this info is 100% accurate, but Nintendo Power states they are getting exclusive info from Activision. The booster pack with only one giant is kind of a bummer though.

oh i hope its not just tree rex in the non portal

it probably is cause you only need a giant. it stinks that you won't be able to buy airgle/vac eagle or alchemist outside of starters (i know cause it wil most likely be like gill and trigger) but i see y activision would do that

it is known that all characters except for (maybe even) tree rex can be bought separately.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me