Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Deleting threads you've subscribed to
Page 1 of 1
Deleting threads you've subscribed to [CLOSED]
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5561
#1 Posted: 22:36:17 12/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Hello.

I'm rather vexed that I can't delete any threads that I've subscribed to. Whenever you make a post in a new thread, that thread is basically "saved" to your recent post listings when you view your profile. It's handy to access threads you've posted on because maybe you just wanted to see if anyone replied to those threads. I often check to see what new posts were made on topics I've replied to.

However, it's also annoying that I can't delete any of my subscribed threads. For example, I've posted only once in "To Felines" thread and despite the amount of posts that come up, I'm not really interested in it anymore. Yet it's still in the history of my subscribed threads. So is there going to be any way to remove these saved threads?
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
spyro48 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#2 Posted: 07:13:01 13/05/2008
I don't really know, bmah. but you point is a strong one
---
I'm back from my unaccounced break. Sorry 4 not telling u. Do u like my avi?? It is my aunties dog, Peggy.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#3 Posted: 09:41:50 13/05/2008
I do plan to add a proper topic subscribing thing at some point, that thing's just a post history really.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me