darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > New Skylander (Not one of the Giants)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
New Skylander (Not one of the Giants) [CLOSED]
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#51 Posted: 15:49:00 09/02/2012
... I thought it was 4 Skylanders with light?
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#52 Posted: 15:49:53 09/02/2012
Quote: Reimu

yup me to...
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#53 Posted: 15:53:00 09/02/2012
i just read this....

Quote:
Each of the 8 new regular sized Skylanders figures will be available with Lightforce as well, those will be hidden treasures a la the silver versions

ooooommmyyy gaaaad!!.... we hit the 50+ mark.....
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#54 Posted: 15:56:50 09/02/2012
Quote: Reimu

The GeekDad video has the interview I believe where the guy says they have 4 then corrects himself and says 8. 4 old, 4 new, one of them being Prism Break.

Quote: kappapopm
i just read this....

Quote:
Each of the 8 new regular sized Skylanders figures will be available with Lightforce as well, those will be hidden treasures a la the silver versions

From what I understood, the 8 was 4 older ones, 4 new ones. That's what the guy said out loud in the vid, and I'd take an actual recorded conversation over someone who's written it down and possibly mucked up the details.

EDIT: here's the vid I was talking about. should be right to the correct part.

(This is Fred Ford, cofounder of Toys for Bob) "There are 8 new, completely new Skylanders. There are 4 LifeForce Skylanders, well 8 LifeForce Skylanders, 4 new ones"
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:02:56 09/02/2012 by spyroflame0487
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#55 Posted: 18:31:40 09/02/2012
i just read this....

Quote:

How the eff are you gonna know they are light up ones? With the packaging display something? I didnt see anything different externally with the prism break that could somehow signify it was a light up figure.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#56 Posted: 18:40:37 09/02/2012
Quote: Monsinour
i just read this....

Quote:

How the eff are you gonna know they are light up ones? With the packaging display something? I didnt see anything different externally with the prism break that could somehow signify it was a light up figure.

i would like to know this as well, maybe thy'll have stickers?
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#57 Posted: 18:54:21 09/02/2012
I'd imagine probably stickers.

Although, forcing people to try them out in the stores would be cool. That way people won't know they do that immediately, and could be really cool for kids who find their Skylander glows randomly when they get it home.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#58 Posted: 04:31:33 10/02/2012
If this air Skylander was named Sgt. Byrd, I imagine some classic fans bawwing because he doesn't look like a penguin or some classic fans liking his design and similar to using missiles.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#59 Posted: 04:41:22 10/02/2012
Quote: terranakari
Quote: Monsinour
i just read this....

i would like to know this as well, maybe thy'll have stickers?

Seriously? That's just mean if the lightups are going to be chase characters. I hope he's wrong. But with only 4 lightups then it's possible it might be like the gold/silver characters... It's all speculation/rumor at this point. The bases will also be orange and they will be the only ones that are same as the first version (IF that demo prism break will be the same as production prism break). Everything else is supposed to be a giant, a new character or a repose. So maybe only the ones w/ the same poses as the first version with orange bases will be the lightups?...

who knows at this point, anything can happen between now and when the actual figure comes out. Based on how some characters in the current game have been slightly different from the poster figures already.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:47:49 10/02/2012 by BerryShaker
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me