Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > KylaNightwing's Art (Might take requests if you ask!)
Page 1 of 1
KylaNightwing's Art (Might take requests if you ask!) [CLOSED]
KylaNightwing99 Green Sparx Gems: 261
#1 Posted: 20:06:20 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hola muchachos! Como estas?
Anyway im talking English now so...... this is my art thread/forum/thingamambob and ill be taking requests if you ask hough my art is the realistic style not the cartoon one so your dragon and/or other animal that you ask me to draw will not be cartoonish or anime unless you ask! smilie Though i have to admit the drawing below this came out a bit childish and cartoonish...... it was rushed so theres little to no detail but meh..... *shrugs*

This picture below I drew for a math project so its kinda rushed but anyways:
[User Posted Image]

Tell me what you think please constructive critcism is accepted because im a 14 year old so i need to improve!
And all flames and hateful comments will.........well actually i dont care about them so nevermind......
---
”The universe is deathless; Is deathless because, having no finite self, it stays infinite"- Tao te Ching
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:09:42 22/02/2012 by KylaNightwing99
#2 Posted: 20:36:01 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Though I usually fail at coloring cause I dont spend time on it...but thats the reason i posted this cause i focused more on the coloring then the details! Thakns again! And dont worry aboputy pointing out a flaw i wont get mad along as their is a legitament reason behind it!
---
”The universe is deathless; Is deathless because, having no finite self, it stays infinite"- Tao te Ching
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#3 Posted: 21:02:30 04/02/2012
JOW DOES DRAWING A DRAGON CONCERN MATH PROJECTS
stupid caps lock
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 21:10:04 04/02/2012
Haha aweshome! :3
#5 Posted: 22:56:40 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@miniquinny: We had to create a word poblem and solve it using the process of elimation to find the quantities of x and y so i made a pet store that sells x mount of wolves + y amont of dragons = some mount of money. (There were two equations because it was a system of equations being solved). And we had to create a poster representing the problem so i drew the dragon above and a wolf and taped them to the poster. then when i got it back i removed the dragon ad scanned it then put it on here. So that is how it has to do with it! :3

@Levi: Thanks!
---
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#6 Posted: 00:13:47 05/02/2012
Wow, that's really awesome!!!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#7 Posted: 00:46:05 05/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
Silex Green Sparx Gems: 184
#8 Posted: 17:38:46 05/02/2012
Awesome pic, mi amiga!!!!!! smilie
---
"Why are you always trying to fit in, when you weren't born as a puzzle piece?"- PyroFox
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:39:00 05/02/2012 by Silex
#9 Posted: 03:24:42 06/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Gracias Silex!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me