Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro's Online Adventure [CLOSED]
Wisewizard41 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#1 Posted: 03:42:45 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know how to enter the codes from your characters? I have the first three starters entered, now I'm playing and I clicked even settings to find an "unlock" button. Any help?
---
The way of the dragon, is the way of the heart.
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#2 Posted: 03:44:02 02/02/2012
Go to collections, Skylanders, the element of the Skylander you want to enter, click on the picture, enter in the code boxes on the left.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 03:44:44 02/02/2012
i used my keyboard to type them in. Browse the elements and pick the one you want, then choose the figure you want, to the left of their name is your "unlock" button. BTW, its called register.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#4 Posted: 04:00:14 02/02/2012
I had trouble with this too. If you don't understand the previous posts, you click the "Browse" button on the portal in your Skylanders Cave. then pick the element of the character code you're going to enter. Then click the character. a box will appear that asks for a code, and you enter it in there. After you click the green checkmark, it will take a second or two to load to verify the code, but after that it should work! You have to be on the right Skylander's page for each code, though, otheriwse it won't work.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wisewizard41 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#5 Posted: 04:00:16 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ohhh ty guys~
---
The way of the dragon, is the way of the heart.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me