Page 1 of 1
Glitch Discovery I Made A While Back... [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#1 Posted: 03:50:54 11/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is a small bug-like glitch that occurs in Dante's Freezer after you've just obtained the Electricity-Breath, and have faced the entire onslought of enemies. Okay, after defeating all of the enemies on this section of the level, move forward past the building in which they came out of. (This should trigger the cut-scene where the ape-dude runs away from you after seeing you toward the bridge-like area.) Now, instead of following this dude, immediately look straight ahead of you. You should see a snow pack-like area directly in front of you by the wall. Now, to do the glitch, simply jump up on top of this snow pack-like area, and keep holding the X-Button to "glide" against the wall. If done right, Spyro should slowly but surely start to get lifted up into the air as if he is floating! It's really strange! Try this glitch out for yourselves to see if it will work for you!

Note 1: In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you.

Note 2: I did this glitch on the PS2 version of this game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 11:35:38 11/05/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Okay, this is a small bug-like glitch that occurs in Dante's Freezer after you've just obtained the Electricity-Breath, and have faced the entire onslought of enemies. Okay, after defeating all of the enemies on this section of the level, move forward past the building in which they came out of. (This should trigger the cut-scene where the ape-dude runs away from you after seeing you toward the bridge-like area.) Now, instead of following this dude, immediately look straight ahead of you. You should see a snow pack-like area directly in front of you by the wall. Now, to do the glitch, simply jump up on top of this snow pack-like area, and keep holding the X-Button to "glide" against the wall. If done right, Spyro should slowly but surely start to get lifted up into the air as if he is floating! It's really strange! Try this glitch out for yourselves to see if it will work for you!

Note 1: In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you.

Note 2: I did this glitch on the PS2 version of this game.

huh? do you mean the bit where there are loads of trolls in a castle like place? or by a big bridge you get stuck in and have to fight apes to get out from?
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#3 Posted: 17:04:18 11/05/2008
SG2008, y do u always want the credit for glith finds? whats the big deal..it happens to nerli every1..plus, sum1 else maybe in China or France or sumwhere has already found this glith that u claim to be your's...smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 02:56:11 12/05/2008 | Topic Creator
To "Tango": The bit where this glitch happens is right in between the castle-like bit, and the bridge-like area. The snow pack-like area should be directly to the right of the door-like area where you fight the enemies on the bridge. (Although, when you do this glitch, make sure to not go into the bridge-like area where the enemies will come. This will cause the doors behind you to shut, thus making it impossible to get to that area again to perform that glitch in less you go back throughout the whole game again.)

To "Lover Of Spyro":The only reason why I like to get credit for finding glitches, "Lover Of Spyro", is because I don't want people stealing the credit from my findings of glitches. If I just told you guys a glitch I found and didn't write, "In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you," then someone else out there could see this, copy the glitch I found, and express it everywhere on the web as their ultimate finding. And I don't want to be just a little side note in history for "helping" to find the glitch.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#5 Posted: 15:19:35 12/05/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
To "Tango": The bit where this glitch happens is right in between the castle-like bit, and the bridge-like area. The snow pack-like area should be directly to the right of the door-like area where you fight the enemies on the bridge. (Although, when you do this glitch, make sure to not go into the bridge-like area where the enemies will come. This will cause the doors behind you to shut, thus making it impossible to get to that area again to perform that glitch in less you go back throughout the whole game again.)

To "Lover Of Spyro":The only reason why I like to get credit for finding glitches, "Lover Of Spyro", is because I don't want people stealing the credit from my findings of glitches. If I just told you guys a glitch I found and didn't write, "In less anyone other than me has found this glitch before, this glitch is one that I should get credit for. If you have found this glitch before me, please give me a note and I shall immediately change the credit of the finding of this glitch to you," then someone else out there could see this, copy the glitch I found, and express it everywhere on the web as their ultimate finding. And I don't want to be just a little side note in history for "helping" to find the glitch.

got it ....weird..
#6 Posted: 15:23:46 12/05/2008 | Topic Creator
I know it's weird. And I'm wondering that if Spyro does this in Munitions Forge at that part of the level, then maybe there are other "glitch spots" in the game in which Spyro could do something similar in it.
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#7 Posted: 18:29:02 12/05/2008
okaii
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#8 Posted: 20:06:23 12/05/2008
X_________X __________________)(________{}______": J?>{><)

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#9 Posted: 15:59:47 14/05/2008 | Topic Creator
There's another glitch that can be done in Dante's Freezer. This one, however, I did not find and only know about it from a glitch video of it online. This glitch takes place after you've gone through the ice tunnel and encountered the guy who blows up the castle-like fortress with their own enemies guarding it. Okay, so after you defeat the enemies, jump up to the top-most platform on the left hand side. Then, once up here, position Spyro so that he is parallel with the wall on your left, and perpendicular to the fortress in front of you. Now, double-jump forward toward the little top-like statue area directly in front of you, and you should somehow get stuck in a strange position. It's really weird, and fun, to do! I think this is the right link for the video, but if you encounter any problems loading the video, please tell me and I shall make a chance to the URL of the link.
---
Cynder_543 Fodder
#10 Posted: 06:58:45 04/06/2008
Cooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#11 Posted: 14:22:49 04/06/2008
Check out this glitch video I found on the same page.
Here it is.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me