Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
amazon germany getting stupid [CLOSED]
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1 Posted: 10:26:29 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
just had my cynder order cancelled ...

According to the publisher or manufacturer

The following is the title no longer issued: "Cynder - Skyland Single Character"

This article must now be permanently deleted from your order.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 16:07:30 28/01/2012
WTF? Apparently demand is vastly higher than supply on this figure.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#3 Posted: 16:21:34 28/01/2012
Good thing I'm not in a huge hurry to get Cynder. I was planning on just waiting for the three pack. Sorry to hear that she slipped through your fingers. : (
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
#4 Posted: 16:24:46 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
wouldn't mind so much if i hadn't pre-ordered on the morning of the first day it was on the site, crazy

looks like i will be staking out TRU this coming friday morning ... just in case
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:08 28/01/2012 by t7gga
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#5 Posted: 17:34:01 28/01/2012
Or just pre order her from the HMV.co.uk site?
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#6 Posted: 21:48:51 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
hmv pre-orders are showing as march delivery though
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#7 Posted: 21:56:42 28/01/2012
At the time of typing, they are the only site taking pre-orders on her in Europe as far as I am aware. She is also listed on Smyths.com, but they have no date.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 00:07:54 29/01/2012
I found out recently that quite a few Aussies were using Amazon Germany to try to order figs. I wonder how many people in other countries were also trying?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
jax Green Sparx Gems: 117
#9 Posted: 15:06:40 29/01/2012
My triple pack order was cancelled too, so irritated as I also preorder early. Empire of ice is still showing for delivery
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#10 Posted: 15:24:24 29/01/2012
You can also pre-order Cynder in the UK on the HMV website, with an estimated release date for the start of March.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 15:27:05 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i've got all of them pre-ordered on hmv but i was hoping to get them in february rather than march
#12 Posted: 02:49:22 30/01/2012
Can Aussies pre-order from HMV UK? I am personally okay but have people I know in an Aussie forum who just got their orders reneged by Amazon Germany (and are now calling them a different name where "ma" is replaced by "hole").
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#13 Posted: 11:37:03 30/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Can Aussies pre-order from HMV UK? I am personally okay but have people I know in an Aussie forum who just got their orders reneged by Amazon Germany (and are now calling them a different name where "ma" is replaced by "hole").

Yes. Yes you can.

"Shipping

Each item on your order will be charged and shipped out to you separately, as soon as it is available in our warehouse.

Please ensure that your shipping address details are correct, as they are used exactly as inputted by yourself when submitting your order. We are not responsible for orders with incorrect or missing information should they not reach you.

You have a choice of Shipping Methods, and the following delivery times can be used as a guideline and will depend on stock availability.

The following delivery times can be used as a guideline and will depend on stock availability:

UK Standard Delivery: This will be despatched with free delivery via Standard UK Mail. We would advise that packages usually sent by this method are received within 2-5 working days from dispatch.

UK Express Delivery: Orders will be sent out via either Royal Mail Special Delivery, Parcelforce or Yodel (formerly HDNL). A signature will be required upon receipt. Packages despatched by this method to UK mainland addresses are usually received within 24 hours of shipment (excluding Saturday / Sunday). Orders shipped after 3pm may take 48 hours to be delivered. Please note, orders to some outer UK locations, such as Northern Ireland, may take up to 48 hours to be delivered from shipment. You will be charged a shipping cost for each item placed on your order of £6.60.

Standard Airmail: You will be charged a shipping cost for each item placed on your order - Europe £2.50, Rest Of The World £4.50. Upon entering the shipping country, deliveries will enter the postal system of the country concerned. It is our experience that goods delivered using this method arrive within 5-7 days of despatch for European destinations, and within 7-10 days of despatch for the Rest Of The World.

Overseas Courier Delivery: You will be charged a shipping cost for each item placed on your order - £27 Europe, £37 Rest Of The World. Orders will be dispatched using FedEx. This method is fully secure, and we can track and trace the shipment for you. Orders placed by this method should reach you within 2-3 days of despatch for European destinations, and within 3-5 days of despatch for the Rest Of The World. Orders sent via this method will require a signature upon receipt.

Delivery Costs

UK deliveries

Orders placed via Standard Delivery will be shipped to you postage free.

Orders placed via Express Delivery will incur a £6.60 postage charge per item.

Overseas deliveries

Owing to the many different combinations of items that may form an order, it is difficult to offer a universal shipping cost.

If you wish to find out the delivery costs for a specific order, you may wish to place all the required items into your Shopping Bag and proceed to the Checkout page.

There is no obligation to buy at this point, but you can glance at the shipping costs by the various shipping methods. If you wish to go ahead with the purchase, you may then submit your order. Please note that the delivery costs do not include any tax and duty you may be eligible to pay via Customs at the delivery destination."
#14 Posted: 11:56:15 30/01/2012
Thanks, I think that the shipping will be a bit steep for them but will forward the details on.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#15 Posted: 12:03:05 30/01/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Thanks, I think that the shipping will be a bit steep for them but will forward the details on.

Well yeah, but it costs nothing to try adding a few items to the basket and seeing what the postage comes up as, just in case it is any different
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#16 Posted: 12:46:06 30/01/2012
I pre ordered from U.S. amazon. My order still has not shipped and says delivery date Jan 31-Feb 2. My walmart preorder for camo and cynder show June 1st delivery dates. I ordered them in december. So far neither have been cancelled.
#17 Posted: 13:04:33 30/01/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
I pre ordered from U.S. amazon. My order still has not shipped and says delivery date Jan 31-Feb 2. My walmart preorder for camo and cynder show June 1st delivery dates. I ordered them in december. So far neither have been cancelled.

Just looked on Amazon US. Cynder going for $52? From Amazon itself? WTF? That's about £33 for one figure... Jeez... Glad I preordered from HMV
#18 Posted: 13:37:21 30/01/2012
The HMV site was prettty clear on the shipping cost so I would not expect a discrepancy. That said, I am sure that the people I forwarded the details on to will still have a squiz.

As for expensive Amazon US when Amazon cannot supply they show prices from companies advertising through them. You can see the profiteering in process.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me