Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders at Target [CLOSED]
DarkRaptor Green Sparx Gems: 225
#1 Posted: 15:12:05 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok so maybe its my area, but it seems that Target is getting the short end of the stick with Skylanders. I have not ONCE known the ones in my area to get any restock sense the first of the year, and the people I talk to there ether say they haven't or they have no idea. The Toy R Us near me gets new stuff every week, Wal-marts get a few here and there, Best buy seems to get new stuff in all the time(by new i mean like Wave 2 stuff mostly but still) even the Game Stops get a few figures. Am I the only one feeling like Target isn't getting any, or am I just crazy?
---
Tumblr Blog about the Skylanders TCG I am creating: http://skylandertcg.tumblr.com
2/24 is Stealth Elf week!
Sage103082 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#2 Posted: 15:24:14 25/01/2012
The Target by me (NJ) usually gets their shipment in during the night on Saturday and has them out first thing on Sunday. But Im sure every Target is different.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#3 Posted: 16:32:54 25/01/2012
Our Target is firmly riding the short bus with yours. While I've seen Empire of Ice there, and the remnants of three-packs that would have contained the new one, that pales in comparison to every other store out there, which have already had multiple shipments of the new figures. Target is a total afterthought, and for those still looking for Wave 3, I'd seriously advise calling ahead so you don't waste the gas and time traveling to a store that probably won't have anything to offer you but disappointment.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 20:14:57 25/01/2012
Out of the 2 I've traveled to yesterday, one had 2 Voodoods and a Bash in.
Almost every single other one that I've gone to in the past 2-3 weeks haven't had anything in. It's kind of odd, but perhaps they're just getting the boxes after they arrive at the other stores, or someone is getting to them before you. (Not saying Scalpers; anyone could have bought them before you got there) The only one that DID have stuff in was one with older figures (Prism Break, Bash, Voodood, etc) and one had the Double Trouble 3 Pack.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#5 Posted: 20:27:00 25/01/2012
I found all of my wave 3 at Target, but only after the tipoff from GameMaster. I also only found them at Targets that were in kind of "random" areas of town that don't have a very large family populations as in areas with fewer kids. Every other Target I looked in had nothing. They also dedicate very little shelf space to the game so it is less likely they get large amounts of stock at any given time. I went to 5 different targets in my area one day and only 1 had any stock. So keep hunting/calling maybe you'll get lucky!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 20:41:01 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I have had more luck with Best Buy's in my area, as I found Whirlwind and Double Trouble there, and TRU, but I try to avoid them sense it is a little bit more in price (unless its a Skylander I REALLY want, which of course has come up) Let's hope stock starts to get better for Skylanders!
---
Tumblr Blog about the Skylanders TCG I am creating: http://skylandertcg.tumblr.com
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#7 Posted: 20:42:32 25/01/2012
dude if your other stores have skylanders, then why dont u just get them from there forget about Target
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#8 Posted: 20:54:27 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Target's are easier to get to for me generally.
---
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#9 Posted: 21:08:00 25/01/2012
Quote: DarkRaptor
Target's are easier to get to for me generally.

r ok fair enough that makes sense then smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me