Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Last Ones Standing [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1 Posted: 09:45:11 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Trouble

The alarm sounded and red lights flashed throughout the building. The electronics company known as Carter Corp had an intruder. Police showed up withint moments of the break in, with several cars parked outside. They hurried inside, guns at the ready.

"Freeze!" one yelled, pointing his gun at the intruder. The intruder stopped and turned to face the police. It was a large robot that stood eight feet tall. It was a deep forrest green, with two small canons on each shoulder. the canons took aim, and then fired a sonic blast at the cops. They yelled out as they were thrown back outside by the blast. The robot simply turned back around and headed further inside. A secruity gaurd spotted the robot and fired at it. It stopped and then turned to face the gaurd. The bullets simply bounced off of its metalic body, causing no damage at all. The robot walked over to the gaurd, picking him up with one hand, and held him in his grasp while he took his gun. Then he crushed the gun in his hand and dropped the gaurd on the ground. Then the robot continued its march further into the building. It was heading for a large store room in the back, when an explosive device was thrown at its back, which caused very little damage. It made a sound that resembled a growl, and turned to face its next opponent.

"You picked the wrong place to rob, metal but!" said a teenaged female voice. Standing at the entrance were six teenagers, each one with a unique appearance. The one that spoke up was a blonde girl, but she almost looked like more of a secret agent from a movie or something with the way she dressed. her hair was barely even shoulder-lenght, just past her chin. it was a tad spiked, and almost looked messy, like it hadn't been combed. but it was styled like that. you couldn't see her eyes, because she was wearing black shades with navy blue lenses. she wore a full body suit which was mostly black. there was a blue stripe starting at the top of her left shoulder, going down the front, all the way to her knee, then curving off to the side. she had a symbol on ech shoulder which looked like a backwards L with a curved line through the middle of it, a circle to the right of it, and a spiked S beside it. the symbols were white with a black background, and this served as the group's logo. she wore a cobalt blue belt around her waist that at first glance looked normal, with what looked like regualar blue buttons on it. but at a closer look, it was really more metalic, almost looking mechanical, with actual working buttons. she also wore a small blue bag around her waist that appeared to be attached to her belt, which had the team logo on it. on her left wrist, she had a sapphire blue watch with a black band. it appeared to have blue buttons on it as well. on her right wrist, she had a sapphire bracelet, which also had buttons on it. her boots were black with blue soles and blue trimming around the bottom edge, up to the heel, making them look like high heels. they also had some blue buttons on the front of them. her boots also had the team logo on each side, at the top.

"L.O.S, go!" one cried out, which was supposedly the leader. It was a guy that wore a red, sleeveless outfit with black stripes. he wore red, fingerless gloves. he had gauntlets with four mechanical claws. he wore dark red boots. he had a mask that is red with black stripes, and the eyes of the mask are yellow and look like the eyes of a tiger. the mask covers all but his mouth. he also wears a gold belt, which also has the team logo on it. he also has the team logo on his chest. he has a sheathed sword strapped to his back. As he gave the order to attack, the team rushed at the robot all at once.

One rushed ahead of the group. he had short, dark blue hair and yellow, reptilian eyes. he had blue scales, and fangs. he wore a dark, eggplant purple outfit. his gloves and boots were black. there is a jagged line along his stomach, below the line, his shirt is black, along with under his arms. he also has a similiar jagged line along his knees, with the bottom part being black. he wears a black belt with the team logo on it. he also has the team logo on each shoulder. As he charged ahead, his body shifted to the form of a blue velociraptor with yellow eyes.

Above the group were two members flying. One was a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. she wore a medium blue outfit that had a light blue fire pattern on it, which almost blends in with the color of the outfit. she wore dark blue gloves and boots. she also had a belt, which had the team logo on it. the team logo is also on each shoulder.

The other member flying was a boy with pale white skin, solid white hair, and dark, bloodshot eyes. he wore a white outfit, with light grey gloves and boots. he had a curved, black line along his chest that went from shoulder to shoulder. above this line, his shirt is a dark grey. on his chest, above the line, he has a design of a white ghost. he also has a black line curved around each elbow, with the sleeve being light grey above the line. there is also a black line above each knee, with the pants being light grey below the line. he also has a white cloak with a hood. he has a button that clasps his cloak together at the neck. the button has the team logo on it. he also has a silver belt with the logo on it.

The final member was a girl that was behind the rest of the group. she had long, slightly curly, red hair and green eyes. she had pale green skin. her outfit is many shades of green and is made of leaves. her outfit is almost like a short dress, it stops at her knees, and has no sleeves. the edges are pointed, with the leaves extending outward a bit. her shoes are heels that match her outfit. she has flowers in her hair. she wears a necklace that is made of petals, and she has matching bracelets. both her necklace and bracelets have the team logo on them, which is made of wood, and also holds the petals together.

The team cried out as they rushed at the robot, ready to attack. The robot simply stood there, preparing itself.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#2 Posted: 05:15:03 23/01/2012
Ooh, sounds like an interesting story. Was this somewhat derived off of TT?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#3 Posted: 06:28:12 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
well, its a super hero team that i created myself. i took ideas from diffrent sources, actually. i did a good bit of reasearch and put a good bit of work into putting my team together. but Teen Titans was the spark that first gave me the idea, but they wern't the only heroes i looked to for inspiration.
---
#4 Posted: 23:06:41 23/01/2012
Cool!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#5 Posted: 23:09:22 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
oh, they also have thier own theme song. i wrote the lyrics myself and looked up some instrumental music on Youtube.

Alarm sounds, duty calls
There's trouble in the city, but we won't let it fall
With innocents to protect, we'll risk it all
Together we stand tall

We're not invincible
We're not indestructible
We're just the average superhero
We know we're not unstoppable
We know we're not unbreakable
We're just the Last Ones Standing

Just another day on the job
We stopped a bank from being robbed
Tomorrow we'll stop another bad guy
Or maybe call the pizza guy

We're not the best or brightest
We're not even the strongest
We're just trying to save the world
We're not always sure
But we've got what it takes to endure
We'll be the Last Ones Standing

You can knock us down, but we'll keep moving
We don't like the idea of losing
Try to break us down
But we'll still be around

We've got motivation
We've got guts and determination
Its not that we can't be defeated
We just don't know when to quit

Listen closely, try to understand
No matter what you do
We refuse to give in to you
We're going to be the Last Ones Standing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...e=plpp_play_all
---
#6 Posted: 23:48:16 23/01/2012
Hahaha! Nice! I like it!
---
#7 Posted: 00:39:02 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
thanks. like i said, i put a good bit of work into this. i tried to make my team oringinal, while getting inspiration from existing heroes.
---
#8 Posted: 07:54:45 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Teamwork

The raptor leapt at the robot, but was only knocked back by a strong punch. The blonde gasped as the raptor was knocked in her direction. He ran into her, causing them both to be knocked down.

"Raptor, would you get off me!" She said. The dinosaur shoke his head and got up.

"Sorry, Tech." he said. She sat up.

"Yeah, sure...." she muttered.

"Let me go!" one of the other girls yelled. Raptor looked over to see the red-headed girl trying to break free of the robot's grasp. The brunette was throwing fire balls, which seemed to have no affect. The white-haired boy was throwing furniture at the robot with his mind, which caused no damage. The other boy had currently been knocked down and was now getting up.

"Hang on, Leaf!" Raptor said. Then he roared as his form changed into that of a blue humanoid T-rex. He stood about nine feet tall, and was heavily muscular. His arms were large, and his hands now had claws, as well as his feet. He also had about a four foot tail. "Hey, metal but, why don't you pick on someone your own size!" he roared, and then charged at the robot. The robot noticed this larger opponent, and dropped the girl. Then he rushed over to his foe. The two collided, thier hands interlocking, as they each tried to overpower the other in a show of strenght. So far, neither one budged. Tech and Leaf got up and met up with the others.

"So how do we stop this thing?" Leaf asked.

"I might could shut it down, that is, if I could get close enough." Tech said. Thier leader thought a moment. Then he glanced at the brunette.

"Phoenix, you, Leaf, and I will create a distraction." he said.

"No good, Tiger, my powers won't work on that thing. Its fireproof." she said.

"Yeah, mine don't work that good either. Its like indestructible." Leaf added.

"We don't have many options. Just do what you can." he said. Then he looked at the white-haired boy. "Ghost, your job is to get Tech close enough to shut it down." he said. The boy stood up straight and saluted the leader.

"Yes, sir!" he said.

"Don't do that." Tiger said. Then he looked at the others. "Everyone ready?" he asked. They nodded. "Good. Let's go." he said. Phoenix flew ahead, throwing fire balls at the robot. Tiger was right behind her, his mechanical claws unsheathed. The robot partially turned to face them, still holding back Raptor. It then turned its canons, aiming them at Phoenix and Tiger. It fired at both of them. They each dodged quickly and continued to charge. Leaf stayed back a bit, throwing leaves from her hands at the robot. They caused no damage. The robot knocked Raptor back against the wall, and then turned to face the others. It then knocked Phoenix back with its sonic canons. Tiger charged forward and leapt at it. The robot then knocked it back with a punch, causing the leader to bump into Leaf. Ghost then teleported behind the robot with Tech. She leapt at the back of the robot and held on tight. Then Ghost teleported back over to the others. The robot began thrashing about. Tech held on tighter as she looked for a way to shut it down.

"Don't see an off switch. I guess I'll have to make one." she said. Then she pulled out a round, disc-like device. She slapped it on the back of the robot and jumped back. The disc exploded, but didn't appear to do any damage. "Oh, come on!" she cried out in frustration. The robot turned to face her. Then its arms changed into machine guns, and it aimed them at her. "Not good...." she muttered, taking a step back. Then just as the robot fired, Ghost teleported behind her. He grabbed her, and closed his eyes, concentrating. The bullets went right through them. Tech glanced at him. "Thanks." she said.

"No problem." he smiled. "So did you shut it down?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she asked, bluntly, gestering to the robot that was walking towards them.

"Oh, right..... dumb question...." he chuckled at his own foolishness.

"Well, stupid people ask stupid questions." she muttered. They then faced the robot again as it aimed its machine guns at them. Then Tiger came out of nowhere and leapt at the robot from behind. He stuck his claws into it and began tearing it apart. Before he could finish, the robot grabbed him and threw him into a wall. Then Raptor charged at him in the form of a bipedle Triceratops, similiar to his T-Rex form. He tackled the robot, slamming it into the wall with his horns. Then he repeatedly punched whatever remained of the mechanical menace. The other group members hurried over, each one ready to continue the fight. The robot made no attempt to fight back.

"Is he out?" Ghost asked. They all looked down at a pile of scrap metal that had once been the robot.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's out." Phoenix said.

"Aw, man, now I can't take this thing home and work on it, which is why I wanted to shut it down, not destroy it." Tech said. The others each gave her a wierd look. She glanced at them. "What? I love electronics." she said.

"Question is, who built this thing and sent it here?" Raptor asked.

"And why?" Leaf added.

"Not sure, but that's what we're going to find out." Tiger said.
---
#9 Posted: 00:44:28 25/01/2012
TECH!!! smilie smilie wow, nice job! I like what you did.
---
#10 Posted: 00:46:29 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
thanks. x3 and yeah, Tech is a member of the team. x3 I figured I needed someone who was good with electronics and stuff, thus, Tech was put on the team. x3
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me