Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
More Corrupted Data... [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 15:39:43 07/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, it happened yet again. My entire file of Spyro 5: A Hero's Tail completely corrupted. For some reason, when I was trying to access my information from my previously saved files, it kept saying that the disc was having trouble reading the memory card. And for some reason, the game wasn't even able to save a new or old game file at all! But, I fixed the problem (by deleting the Spyro 5: A Hero's Tail data from the memory card, opening up the game again-this time with the memory card having no data on this game whatsoever-and creating a new Spyro 5: A Hero's Tail file). Luckily, when my game corrupted, I didn't have that much progress/previously saved game data on my Spyro game (since I had decided to restart the whole game again, and since I was getting bored of having already completed the game once, and not having played it again for a 2nd time).

Side Note: My old file, I think, had a total of about 3% or 4% completed on it, so I didn't loose much data. But my sister's and brothers' game files on this game are a different story...
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
arathyne Blue Sparx Gems: 607
#2 Posted: 22:51:18 09/05/2008
I wonder why people get corrupted games. This never happened to me, well I maunually saved, but still...
---
Cynder FTW! smilie
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#3 Posted: 04:47:53 11/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, this normally didn't happen to me either, "arathyne". But for some weird reason, the game started to corrupt for some reason. (This has happened only once before.) So I don't know why it keeps happening. Maybe it's because the game is getting old or something...
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Spyrodude25 Blue Sparx Gems: 929
#4 Posted: 00:53:27 02/06/2008
Heres something that got me so mad I finnaly got 100% and it corrupted! Since then Iv never played AHT!
---
smilie and smilie don't like each other!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#5 Posted: 13:38:41 02/06/2008
Quote: arathyne
I wonder why people get corrupted games. This never happened to me, well I maunually saved, but still...

Actually, when that happens, you need a new memory card. Because
when I tried to play Guitar Hero, the file always corrupted. So, I got a new memory card. Now, it works perfectly.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me