Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders in MA? [CLOSED]
kathryn2262 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#1 Posted: 01:05:17 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Has anyone seen Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant/Cynder in Massachusetts? The only Wave 3 I've come across has been Empire of Ice.
Grenadyr Green Sparx Gems: 244
#2 Posted: 02:14:20 20/01/2012
I've been checking all week up here in NH in stores all over the state and have only seen one triple pack, and one adventure pack from wave 3 so far. Unfortunately its a matter of catching the store at the right time. I got both packs at Target stores btw. If its after 10am its not normally worth it at Wal-Mart and Target as they seem to stock overnight. Gamestop seems very random and gets very small amounts in and they sometimes keep them behind the counter. Toys R Us is very random and I generally avoid them due to their scalping. (Though if I see a missing one at Toys R Us I'll buy it and then return if I find it elsewhere.) Good luck!
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#3 Posted: 02:25:10 20/01/2012
Concord area, no luck yet
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Double Trouble Green Sparx Gems: 243
#4 Posted: 06:18:28 20/01/2012
Both Gamestops at the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH got the single figures around 10:30 am. According to one of the associates there, they're also expecting a shipment of Adventure packs sometimes soon.

Also, I started my vacation today, and while driving to my parents house in Maine I came across a Walmart that had 2 each of Chop Chop and Flamslinger, so Massachusetts/New Hampshire Walmart's may be getting them soon if they haven't already.

Edit: Also, Target at the Pheasant Lane Mall had the 3 packs a couple of days ago.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:40 20/01/2012 by Double Trouble
Tickparasite Red Sparx Gems: 65
#5 Posted: 13:41:44 20/01/2012
Wareham crossing in MA has a Target, BestBuy, and Gamestop. I check them frequently and yesterday all three places got shipments. The target received three of the whirlwind, drill sergeant, Double trouble (I bought one for my kids and one for my sisters kids). The other two stores just received singles.

Good Luck!
kaz409 Green Sparx Gems: 207
#6 Posted: 22:40:28 25/01/2012
I just did a tour of the South Shore today, and had quite a bit of luck. The Walmart in Quincy had 5 Double Troubles, 4 Drill Sergeants, 1 Whirlwind, and smattering of various Wave 1 singles and adventure packs (no Empire of Ice) - similar stock in Hanover.

Targets (Abington, Stoughton, Braintree) had Wave 1 singles in stock, but nothing from this new wave.

Nothing in Best Buy, K-marts, Sears or GameStops in Braintree, and no Empire of Ice or 3-packs anywhere.

I asked some of the sales associates when to expect more - they all (coincidentally?) said Saturday. I'd definitely call first since touring can be kind of a haul - the Walmart in Quincy was willing to hold 2 figures for me, so perhaps other stores will do the same should these shipments actually come in.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me