Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylander swap meet - Iowa (Cedar Rapids / Iowa City area)
Page 1 of 1
Skylander swap meet - Iowa (Cedar Rapids / Iowa City area) [CLOSED]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1 Posted: 22:10:11 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I've mentioned this a couple of times in other threads, and decided it was worth a shot. Lots of people here are looking for product, because it flies off the shelf as soon as it is stocked. But selling to forum members isn't ideal because shipping costs almost double the price (for single packs, anyway). My idea is this: make a thread so that anyone in your local area can see what you have, what you want, and post what they have and what they want. Then you can work out deals locally to avoid shipping costs.

I'm looking for the legendary triple pack. I recently acquired the Empire of Ice adventure pack and the Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant triple pack, so I don't need those any more.

Also, I have singles of Whirlwind (NIsmilie and Drill Sergeant (NIsmilie if someone needs them. I originally purchased them with the intention of buying a single Double Trouble to go with them, but found the triple pack before the single pack. If no one wants them, I will just return them.

If anyone in the Cedar Rapids / Iowa City can find an item that I'm looking for, please buy it, send me a PM, and I'll reimburse you. Or if you want the Whirlwind or Drill Sergeant singles, same deal ... send me a PM and we'll figure out the details for the exchange.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:03:29 27/01/2012 by Himewad
WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#2 Posted: 03:40:46 17/01/2012
Well you are unlucky I live in the same area and a target here got a shipment with quite a few Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant packs, i got the last one
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#3 Posted: 03:47:16 17/01/2012
That's exactly my idea! They should make a sub-forum for Skylanders where people in your area meetup and trade! It will be great! smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#4 Posted: 03:51:37 17/01/2012
Quote: Fireballz
That's exactly my idea! They should make a sub-forum for Skylanders where people in your area meetup and trade! It will be great! smilie

I just pm'd dark about it. You are welcome.
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#5 Posted: 03:54:02 17/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Quote: Fireballz

I just pm'd dark about it. You are welcome.

LOL, nice. Beat me to it. smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
#6 Posted: 03:54:06 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: WithWhirlwind
Well you are unlucky I live in the same area and a target here got a shipment with quite a few Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant packs, i got the last one

More will show up eventually, but I put this out there so that if you or someone else sees them, you can buy it and contact me about it. I'm doing my best to check as many stores as I can, but it's a timing issue (i.e. luck) as much as anything.
---
WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#7 Posted: 03:57:33 17/01/2012
Quote:
More will show up eventually, but I put this out there so that if you or someone else sees them, you can buy it and contact me about it. I'm doing my best to check as many stores as I can, but it's a timing issue (i.e. luck) as much as anything.

Good luck thing are crazy here if i see something I'll let you know though
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:00:51 17/01/2012 by WithWhirlwind
#8 Posted: 03:01:09 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Edited to reflect my recent acquisition of EoI.
---
#9 Posted: 17:06:28 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Edited to reflect my recent acquisition of the Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant triple pack.

For easy browsing, I have a single Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant (not the exclusive packaging for either, but still NIsmilie if someone wants to buy them from me. Drill Sergeant was $7.99 plus tax, while Whirlwind was $7.19 plus tax. Whirlwind was cheaper because her wing came out of it's socket. I've had this happen to my Dark Spyro before. Just super glue it back in and you'll be good to go.

Send me a PM if interested in a local exchange.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me