Page 1 of 1
Possible Glitches In This Game... [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 15:39:03 05/05/2008 | Topic Creator
I know this is a long ways off from occurring (since the game is going to have to be sold to the public first, then examined by the many gamers of the world in order to find glitches in this game), but what kinds of glitches do you think will occur in this game? As for me, I'm thinking that the "glitches" in this game will probably just be minor and not be too bad. Like, for example, like in Spyro 7: The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night, Spyro could possibly get stuck behind a health, magic, or upgradable breath-like crystal and be temporarily stuck. (If you don't know where this minor-glitch occurred in Spyro 7, it was in the pirate level where you were chasing after Scabb, and it was in the room where you constantly bombarded by enemies jumping out of a little door-like area directly to your left. And after you defeated all of the on-slot of enemies, you had to jump up on the metallic-like grates and the metal gate in order to get to the area with the big monkey-like guy who opens up a trap door, releasing 4 enemies to battle you through a similar door-like area you just saw in the room where you had taken on all of those enemies.)

Note: I know glitches will seem to be almost impossible to do in this game, since they've put up lots of invisible walls and such most likely in the game, but as far as I know, no game like Spyro is completely unglitchable. Even despite the gamers efforts to prevent glitches, there always seems to be a way to find glitches in games like these.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 15:44:34 05/05/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
I know this is a long ways off from occurring (since the game is going to have to be sold to the public first, then examined by the many gamers of the world in order to find glitches in this game), but what kinds of glitches do you think will occur in this game? As for me, I'm thinking that the "glitches" in this game will probably just be minor and not be too bad. Like, for example, like in Spyro 7: The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night, Spyro could possibly get stuck behind a health, magic, or upgradable breath-like crystal and be temporarily stuck. (If you don't know where this minor-glitch occurred in Spyro 7, it was in the pirate level where you were chasing after Scabb, and it was in the room where you constantly bombarded by enemies jumping out of a little door-like area directly to your left. And after you defeated all of the on-slot of enemies, you had to jump up on the metallic-like grates and the metal gate in order to get to the area with the big monkey-like guy who opens up a trap door, releasing 4 enemies to battle you through a similar door-like area you just saw in the room where you had taken on all of those enemies.)

Note: I know glitches will seem to be almost impossible to do in this game, since they've put up lots of invisible walls and such most likely in the game, but as far as I know, no game like Spyro is completely unglitchable. Even despite the gamers efforts to prevent glitches, there always seems to be a way to find glitches in games like these.

The invisble wall follows you though....
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#3 Posted: 15:46:44 05/05/2008
I find Spyro high quality games and I have never experienced many glitches ( actually I have only expeirienced glitches in ANB and they were helpful glitches like Cynder falling off the platform with me in the first battle and actually made her lose all of her health.) Abd this is supposed to be one of the best Spyro games ever with free flight 2 player with Cynder you name it! I bet these developers will do a good job and create very few glitches after this is Spyro's 10th anniversy!!!
#4 Posted: 18:32:22 05/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, "DragonFriend244", have you got the chance to try the flying glitch in Spyro 7: The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night? (Note: This glitch can only be done after you've obtained the Ice Breath, and have unlocked Dark Spyro after doing all of the Dragon Challenges in the Extras section of the game.) To do this glitch, first make Spyro normal, and switch to Ice Breath. Then, click on the Left Analog Stick then make Spyro into Dark Spyro. Now, once that is done, immediately have "Dark Spyro" Double Jump and hit the Triangle button continuously. If this is done right, Spyro should continuously stay at the constant height that you have jumped every time you hit the Triangle Button. Because of this technique, you can get to many glitch places the Gamers never put into consideration. (Warning: In doing this, your game may become corrupted.) You should try out this glitch! It's really fun to do! Oh, and also, if you want to see this glitch in action before you perform it, type in "Spyro 7 Flying Glitches" into your internet search engine. (Note: It's the video by LydiaDragon".)
---
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#5 Posted: 18:36:33 05/05/2008
Ya I have played that glitch before it is so fun!smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#6 Posted: 20:28:13 15/05/2008
I think that a glitch would probably be something to do with the Co-Op play and Free flight. I mean (Like in the interview on Youtube) they said that if you went to far you ouldn't be able to go any thurther. So maby if you streched the screen the other player would be like (lets just say) pulled off an edge with you or the Co-Op play would be turned off? You never know.
#7 Posted: 16:19:17 16/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Maybe, "bionicle2809". Or this together function could be something similar to the Co-Op play of Lego Star Wars series. (In which when you start to drift apart and walk away from the other player, at a certain distance, the camera starts to spaz and then the player reluctantly gets pulled back toward the other player.)
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#8 Posted: 21:58:44 16/05/2008
Thats edsacly the game I was thing of, as soon as I heard about the Co-Op play I thought about the Lego Starwars games.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#9 Posted: 03:12:41 19/05/2008
Whatever glitches exist in this game, they can't be any worse than Enter the Dragonfly. The only thing that would bake me cry more than a sad ending to Dawn of the Dragon would be if this supposedly awesome game sucked in overall quality.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me