Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > Best tree and theme matches -- More trees to come?
Page 1 of 1
Best tree and theme matches -- More trees to come? [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 03:14:37 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I switched my lvl 6 Skyland to all fire today. As far as I can tell it is the only complete theme--tree, bridge, lair, statue, fountain, well.

My question for this topic is which trees do you think go best with the other themes that don't necessarily match?

Magic? (I am just using a variety of trees when Magic is on)

Ice? Think there will be an ice tree? (I hate being cold so I don't actually use this one)

Tech? Do any trees go with this theme? Will there be a big metal tree that looks like the tech flora?

Life? This is my most curious theme. I can't wait for the Life Theme to come out. Even though it's not out, do you think the tree is one of the ones already available? I could see the Jungle tree fitting and the Cactus being for an Earth theme to come.

Edit: My skyland was attacked by pirates while I was typing this and Eon says to check and see if I'm missing anything... Do you know what in the world he is talking about???
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:05 16/01/2012 by Toleroh
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 15:23:46 16/01/2012
I usually use the Pine trees for Magic. They just look good to me for that theme.

I don't think they'd release new trees to match a specific theme, unlike the Fire and Undead ones. Life would probably best fit for the coconut or whatever they are trees, while cactus ones like you said would be good for Earth.

Hmmm.. I don't think they actually take anything. That's one of those things Eon just says. It doesn't really mean anything.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#3 Posted: 20:30:09 16/01/2012
I use the dead trees for everything X3 They match all of the themes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me