Page 1 of 1
skabb part 2!!! [CLOSED]
darkbabyspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 866
#1 Posted: 19:46:43 04/05/2008 | Topic Creator
aghhh skabb part 2 is hard ummm any ideas on how to do him?
---
Nommish.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#2 Posted: 19:50:33 04/05/2008
don't get hit by his shadow sword (when I couldn't beat him my mom told me to take a deep breath and colm down then to try again what she said worked)
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#3 Posted: 19:55:51 04/05/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks ill try it now
---
Nommish.
#4 Posted: 19:58:05 04/05/2008
NP!!
---
Aywas
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#5 Posted: 19:58:14 04/05/2008
Quote: alexis1213
don't get hit by his shadow sword (when I couldn't beat him my mom told me to take a deep breath and colm down then to try again what she said worked)

that is weird advice(the don't get hit by the shadow sword bit)
thats like saying "don't die"
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#6 Posted: 20:11:19 04/05/2008
Quote: HIR's Boss Guide
Stage boss: Skabb and Scratch/Sniff
Difficulty: Hard
Health meter(s): 1
Vulnerability point?: Yes

CAUTION: If you get knocked off the arena, you plummet to your death... that's all there is to it!
To start out, Scratch will yell "FIRE THE CANNONS!" The cannon inside the treasure chest on top of Skabb will shoot cannon balls at you. They're very easy to dodge, so just run around the arena using Dragon Time if necessary. Then, four Scavenger Soldiers will appear. Defeat them (they have no health meters, so just keep whacking them until they die, they also give you gems) while avoiding the cannon balls Scratch is firing at you. Don't get too close to Skabb, either, or he'll attack you with his sword. Once you defeat all four of them, Skabb will summon a bolt of purple lightning, that will strike his sword. At this point, Skabb will begin chasing you. When he gets close enough, he'll try to slash you with his sword. Simply start rapidly double jumping when he gets close. After three failed slashes, Skabb will slam his sword into the ground. Four waves of purple energy will ripple out, so use Dragon Time to dodge. More series of energy waves will follow, each one will add another energy wave to the bunch. You can do this two ways. Use Dragon Time, and jump over them, or you can use a rhythmic counting system composed of about a two-second count to know when to properly double-jump and glide over the energy waves. Simply use a pattern of gliding toward Skabb, then away, then towards again if you don't use Dragon Time. Skabb will send out about five or six rounds of energy waves, at which point, his sword will get stuck in the ground. If you have a fury, use it now to wipe out half of his health meter. If not, melee him (you should get in about three hits), then run away to dodge Skabb's counterattack. After this, Scurvywings will begin dropping bombs around the arena. Watch for their shadows, and use Dragon Time if necessary. Scratch will then shoot out cannon balls, and the process will repeat again; only this time, Skabb will summon Scavenger Leaders. Take out the leaders individually, using the air-melee combos as much as possible. Why? The Leaders that aren't begin attacked will throw bombs. Your air melee attack will 9 times out of 10, whack the bombs back. And the Leaders are usually standing near Skabb, so the bombs will explode and damage him. When you've finally got him, Skabb will walk the plank and a funny cutscene will ensue.

Another thing to do is NOT GET HIT BY THE SOLDIERS. And try to save gems from them for when needed. Also, if you have fire breath upgraded so it fires fire balls, use that against the soliders and Scabb. He's not very hard once you get the hang of what to do.
#7 Posted: 20:19:49 04/05/2008
Quote: Tango

that is weird advice(the don't get hit by the shadow sword bit)
thats like saying "don't die"

that made no sence to me
---
Aywas
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#8 Posted: 23:26:34 04/05/2008
That was fairly general advice. It's similar to telling the person "The best strategy to beat this boss is not to die!"
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#9 Posted: 20:52:35 05/05/2008
Quote: darkbabyspyro
aghhh skabb part 2 is hard ummm any ideas on how to do him?

when you go to fight him, turn o dragon time, then use the earth breath and keep hitting him, use the singing ball one, but use it like a fist when you go to punch something
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#10 Posted: 01:01:14 06/05/2008
Quote: HIR
That was fairly general advice. It's similar to telling the person "The best strategy to beat this boss is not to die!"

X3 That's a good one too!
#11 Posted: 01:23:25 06/05/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

I was brain dead that day BCUZ I GOT 3hour's of sleep that night and I was posting in the dark TOO
and it was 1:00 am were I live when I post this
---
Aywas
#12 Posted: 01:00:01 07/05/2008

I was brain dead that day BCUZ I GOT 3hour's of sleep that night and I was posting in the dark TOO

Meh, I've gone two days without sleep before.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#13 Posted: 01:52:22 07/05/2008

I got 2 hours of sleep studying for my lifeguarding re-cert class I had last weekend. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14 Posted: 17:07:34 20/05/2008 | Topic Creator
ok iv done skabb now....im in this new world and theres theese element doors and inside each of them is this ittle thing that runs on the floor...IV TRIED EVERYTHING! WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM! *bangs head on desk*
---
Nommish.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#15 Posted: 18:26:27 20/05/2008
the like little spiders tht luk like they've got hats on? just tall slam them and it presses the button on their headsmilie not too hard..they r fast thosmiliesmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#16 Posted: 18:35:05 20/05/2008
use dragon time(why did they call it dragon time thats such a lame name,heh ryhms)
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#17 Posted: 18:53:18 20/05/2008
rhymes.....oh yeah!! lame + namesmilie soz..blonde moment
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me