Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Promoting Spyro's Universe [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 01:45:29 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi all, I just found this forum. I was previously posting my thoughts on the GameFaqs wii forum for Skylanders.

Nice to find some fellow fans of the online version!

Questions for you all -

Do you think the online game has been well received?

Do you think it needs promoting?

Do you think it's in danger of fading away?

These questions stem mostly from the fact that the whole thing seems like a really nice extra I certainly did not plan on when picking up the game and all my figures. I'm considering purchasing more figures for the online game and not because of the console game. I'd like to see it persist and develop and long as Skylanders does. I'm just assuming there will be sequels with compatible figures *depending on how much they cost to make. I thought Heroscape would last longer than it did but it was ultimately the cost of the minis that brought it down.

I have written a promotional rundown I just posted on the main Skylanders forum here: How to Detox your Skylanders and check out their full personalities (read)!

Feel free to use that or make your own
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 03:33:36 12/01/2012
1) Yes and No. While it's certainly a wonderful way to use the Skylanders that isn't on the consoles, It'd be nice if we could transfer things like coins back and forth from the characters to the game. (Actually, why the games don't have a unified currency is just awkward)

2) Eh, not really. I think the notes about it on the toys are plenty fine.

3) Possibly. While they do have the occasional updates, there's still some major things that need to be worked on, even though it is still in beta. (Namely the lag)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me