Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I ask a favor that ... [CLOSED]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#1 Posted: 02:45:14 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
might not be able to be done. I am looking for someone who has a silver skylander as well as the regular version of that skylander both of which are out of the packaging. If you are in this position please send me a PM. I have an idea that I need checked out but I do not want to go into details here on the thread. Once I have confirmation one way or the other, I will post my results in this thread. For now, I just need a PM from someone who has a silver and regular skylander out of the packaging for the same skylander.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#2 Posted: 15:24:11 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
No one has a silver skylander opened? Its not that i am suprised no one opened one, but I thought that maybe there might be one.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#3 Posted: 16:28:55 11/01/2012
Why would they? The silvers (and now gold, I guess) are the collectible ones because they are unique. Doesn't really surprise me.

I do find it strange that people are saving the regular figures (single, three and adventure packs) in the box, though. I don't know how collectible those will be.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#4 Posted: 16:34:23 11/01/2012
toys are for playing with
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 16:49:35 11/01/2012
indeed
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#6 Posted: 19:03:03 11/01/2012
Dark Helmet: Did you see anything?
Colonel Sandurz: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#7 Posted: 05:14:51 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Alrighty then. Since it appears that no one has a silver skylander that is open and has the coresponding regular figure here I might as well put into play what my plan was.

On the bottom of the figures is an 8 digit number that activision uses as a model number. I was going to ask whomever had them to compare the 2 model numbers to see if they were different. If they were the same, then how would activision handle a defect return of a silver skylander?Would you get a normal one back? I would imagine that the numbers would be different to prevent this from happening.
---
My kids own :
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me