Page 1 of 1
Cynders abilitys [CLOSED]
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#1 Posted: 12:19:19 02/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Is Cynder's abilitys dark?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#2 Posted: 12:30:01 02/05/2008
Yes. Chris Wilson confirmed that she makes use of the dark powers of Shadow, Poison, Fear, and Wind (although I don't know if Wind is a dark power in itself; the other three definitely are).
Techno Spyro Fodder
#3 Posted: 12:46:26 02/05/2008
It was confirmed that her abilities were dark, since she was evil once.
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 15:00:15 02/05/2008
Those elements sound very nice. Will the 'Shadow'-element be same like a Dark Spyro's element?
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Sophia_S_ M Blue Sparx Gems: 997
#5 Posted: 15:54:12 02/05/2008
Quote: SilverDragon
Those elements sound very nice. Will the 'Shadow'-element be same like a Dark Spyro's element?

maybe.and i think that fear will be a ability that confuses the enemy using the power of the fear.that could be so cool! *-*
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#6 Posted: 16:23:08 02/05/2008
lolz true
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#7 Posted: 21:14:07 02/05/2008
Chris said something about her shadow power involving tendrils of darkness, so I don't think it'll be like Dark Spyro's attacks. Which is good, because it wouldn't make sense for two different dragons to have the same abilities.
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#8 Posted: 01:23:43 05/05/2008
I think her powers will be: Shadow, acid , wind, and fear. I saw it from an interveiw of the new game smilie smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Last edited at 01:24:07 05/05/2008 by Invader Zarra
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#9 Posted: 01:24:38 05/05/2008
Big question: does "shadow" refer to her Shadowfire from ANB?! o.0
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#10 Posted: 10:33:01 05/05/2008
Quote: Invader Zarra
I think her powers will be: Shadow, acid , wind, and fear. I saw it from an interveiw of the new game smilie smilie

acid? no poison?
---
Keep smile
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#11 Posted: 12:21:01 05/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Big question: does "shadow" refer to her Shadowfire from ANB?! o.0

Maybe, but it might look different since she hasint used it for a long time.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#12 Posted: 13:39:31 05/05/2008
How can "Wind" be evil?

Well it can destroy can large Cites (Hurricanes anyone?) and what not but seriously Wind?, the developers must be tripping on acid or something when they thought of that. I can imagine it now they all sitting in a big room and some random guy says "Hmmm we need some other random breath for Cynder" and then some random dude screams out "WIND!". They could have used "Panic" , that would have been awesome ^.^
If they used Panic they could have make some cleaver reference to Mars (Greek gods people >.> )
But noooo they had to use WIND!

Sorry for ranting people...lolz got a bit carried away @_@
Last edited at 13:39:47 05/05/2008 by Blackholes_Wolf
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#13 Posted: 17:20:09 05/05/2008
When I first heard "Wind" I pretty much did the same:

Hey look these are pretty cool powers for Cynder ....poisen...ya....Shadow...huh...fear..sweet....WHAT "WIND" THAT SOOO DOSENT SEEM LIKE A DARK POWER!!!

It definitly dosent seem like a dark power but maybe the developers wanted to expand how many breaths there are after all "Wind" was mastered by DM (they said it in TEN.) Infact I bet he mastered both Cynder's AND Spyro's powers since he is infact a purple dragon and evil. But really "Panic" would be a very good attack (a lot better than "Wind) but it would probably be to closely related to "Fear" for the developers since in the dictionary they pretty much are the same thing. But they could have different atributes so you never know. Maybe "Wind" is showing us that Cynder did have a good side when she was evil in ANB (didn't she just have "Shadow fire"? I don't really know) but this is just a crazy wild guess.

So anyways it is decided by the developers already so I guess we are stuck with it.@_@

BTW Sorry if this really isn't making much sense I am pretty tired.@_@
Last edited at 17:21:12 05/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
#14 Posted: 17:38:13 05/05/2008
Quote: DragonFriend244

Hey look these are pretty cool powers for Cynder ....poisen...ya....Shadow...huh...fear..sweet....WHAT "WIND" THAT SOOO DOSENT SEEM LIKE A DARK POWER!!!

It definitly dosent seem like a dark power but maybe the developers wanted to expand how many breaths there are after all "Wind" was mastered by DM (they said it in TEN.) Infact I bet he mastered both Cynder's AND Spyro's powers since he is infact a purple dragon and evil. But really "Panic" would be a very good attack (a lot better than "Wind) but it would probably be to closely related to "Fear" for the developers since in the dictionary they pretty much are the same thing. But they could have different atributes so you never know. Maybe "Wind" is showing us that Cynder did have a good side when she was evil in ANB (didn't she just have "Shadow fire"? I don't really know) but this is just a crazy wild guess.

So anyways it is decided by the developers already so I guess we are stuck with it.@_@

The Wind breath is a sign of pure laziness in my opinion , come on no Phobos and Deimos!?!?

The lazy gits ¬__¬
Last edited at 17:39:48 05/05/2008 by Blackholes_Wolf
#15 Posted: 17:50:57 05/05/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

The Wind breath is a sign of pure laziness in my opinion , come on no Phobos and Deimos!?!?

The lazy gits ¬__¬

Meh, well at least we have some other cool breaths right?

But I say they would be better off with something like Dark Spyro but like Dark Cynder instead or......something
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#16 Posted: 20:04:38 05/05/2008
well think about it. Howling wind, storms, tornadoes. Those are all wind.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#17 Posted: 20:09:10 05/05/2008
True...

But I would rather have a darker power.
#18 Posted: 20:10:51 05/05/2008
yeah

like it could be fear, poison, shadow, and maybe dark spirits or something.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#19 Posted: 20:11:36 05/05/2008
Spirts interesting! I like it!!!smilie
#20 Posted: 20:23:07 05/05/2008
I think it'll be a powerful launching-foe type attack, similar to Spyro's Earth Shot in ANB, but obviously not the same color.
---
#21 Posted: 20:24:14 05/05/2008
Quote: SpyroxCynder
well think about it. Howling wind, storms, tornadoes. Those are all wind.

Hurricanes anyone?
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#22 Posted: 20:25:19 05/05/2008
Hurricanes have to do with water. Not wind exactly.
#23 Posted: 20:26:57 05/05/2008
A category five hurricane can have winds up to around 225-230 km/h. <.<;
---
#24 Posted: 20:27:14 05/05/2008
Quote: Dragon Lover

And Wind >.>
#25 Posted: 20:31:17 05/05/2008
Since I live in Florida, I shall confirm that Hurricanes are mostly high velocity winds. The eye of the storm has very low pressure, so the water below it raises a little to make a sort of hill. As the hurricane gets closer to shore that little hill is pushed up ward on the shallow waters and that is what we call a storm surge. So.....if you're out of the flood zone, like me, then your main worry is wind.
---
#26 Posted: 20:37:10 05/05/2008
Since I live in Florida, I shall confirm that Hurricanes are mostly high velocity winds. The eye of the storm has very low pressure, so the water below it raises a little to make a sort of hill. As the hurricane gets closer to shore that little hill is pushed up ward on the shallow waters and that is what we call a storm surge. So.....if you're out of the flood zone, like me, then your main worry is wind.

Thank you <3
#27 Posted: 20:40:22 05/05/2008
Hurricanes are made of WIND AND WATER

Maybe that is what Cynder's "Wind" attack will be like. A small burst of water and a powerful gust of wind! That still seems pretty bad but I guess better.

Who likes that better?
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#28 Posted: 20:46:14 05/05/2008

And Wind >.>

I said, not exactly.
#29 Posted: 02:20:29 06/05/2008

And Wind >.>

I said, not exactly.

Let me pose a question, then. Which do you think is the more dangerous/devastating part of a hurricane, the heavy rain or the intense winds?
---
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#30 Posted: 02:58:12 06/05/2008

I think maybe it's DARK WIND? smilie
#31 Posted: 10:21:43 06/05/2008

And Wind >.>

I said, not exactly.

Let me pose a question, then. Which do you think is the more dangerous/devastating part of a hurricane, the heavy rain or the intense winds?

like I said, if you're out of the flood zone, then wind is your main enemy. Wind is the thing that knocks over electric poles and rips off your roof.
---
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#32 Posted: 14:40:34 06/05/2008
nature is the domain for life, without nature are lives are nothing but figments of the imagination,
without life nature could not servive the harsh world
it is a binifishal thing
without one the other cannot servive
.......what where we talking about agen?
haha
#33 Posted: 01:48:59 07/05/2008

And Wind >.>

I said, not exactly.

like I said, if you're out of the flood zone, then wind is your main enemy. Wind is the thing that knocks over electric poles and rips off your roof.

Now I would like to raise another aspect about wind: Hypercanes. Hypercanes are pretty much souped up hurricanes, and scientists have predicted it is one of the causes of the extinction of the dinosaurs. According to studies and simulations, hypercanes can have wind up to 750 km/h.

And another thing: wind is the KEY component in a hurricane. You need only a few things to make a hurricane: warm ocean water, thunderstorm conditions, low and high pressure system collision, and a constant wind speed. A majority of brewing tropical storms mounted to nothing simply because the wind speed varied ever so slightly while the storm moved toward land, completely shutting down the system and ending any potential threat.

And this information is thanks to the History Channel! ^___^
---
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#34 Posted: 10:28:18 07/05/2008
ok, but they can use storm , not wind....
---
Keep smile
Last edited at 10:28:46 07/05/2008 by matesds
#35 Posted: 19:51:34 07/05/2008
Quote: redthedragon

I think maybe it's DARK WIND? smilie

smilie smilie

Dark wind?
Last edited at 19:51:56 07/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
#36 Posted: 01:05:38 08/05/2008
BRILLIANT! *shot* x.x
---
#37 Posted: 01:36:19 08/05/2008
What's brilliant? smilie
Last edited at 00:54:36 09/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me