Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Those Totems.... [CLOSED]
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1 Posted: 01:53:44 05/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So...am I the only one who other users flock to when trying to take down the totems? Like, when you're knocking down each one and then a user comes over and stands by it trying to take the money that drops from the present?

Is that happening to anyone else? Its been happening to me since the totems were added. I usually have one of each element and the portal so I can switch between them, sometimes running away when there's like one block left in hopes that people will leaves.

Seems rude to me. I think though that whoever knocks down the second to last totem gets a chunk of the coins. Does anyone know for certain?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#2 Posted: 03:27:04 05/01/2012
Well I wish it was the people that had the elements given a fair share if you knocked down the tech you should get some gold if you did it by yourself you should get all of it.
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#3 Posted: 06:31:04 05/01/2012
I've seem some users collaborating to get the gift. Seems like only the person who get the last elemental totem can break the gift box. Also when I got a few of the blocks and another User got the last block and gift, I still got some coins. Not sure what the exact split is. Not sure if you have to stay in the proximity to get the cut.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#4 Posted: 06:45:33 05/01/2012
one the skylanders website if you read the news bulletinabout the totems its says all who contribute get a share of the money. And ive noticed those who did not cant even open the presents and the money does not lessen if mutiple people break it down. Ive been online too much smilie
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#5 Posted: 09:11:05 05/01/2012
Sometimes I just break down one of the element stones and don't care about getting the coins...
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#6 Posted: 11:40:07 05/01/2012
lately i have gone totem hunting.. and been teasing... it seems like it is a trouble breaking the last one, always... so i go there stand there for a bit, to see if others will bring out the needed element character. if not i suddenly bring out mine and do a couple rounds around the totem dancing, then go out like i am leaving... come back to see if the others are still there, do more dancing and see the frustration build up, then hit it... its always fun smilie
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#7 Posted: 02:40:26 18/01/2012
I think that only those who destroyed part of the totem get gold
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 13:35:37 18/01/2012
^ Yes!
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#9 Posted: 16:25:41 19/01/2012
whenever they destroy the totem and im nearby the server always ends up kicking me off! anyone else having this problem?? O-o
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me