Page 1 of 1
lack of aerial melee possibility [CLOSED]
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#1 Posted: 02:27:08 01/05/2008 | Topic Creator
look at the facts

• This is not Krome anymore, gameplay will change a lot
  • Spyro is bigger and heavier, that may change too, just imagine Spyro walking the sound it will do
  • Free Flight may do the work if they lack it
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#2 Posted: 11:54:00 01/05/2008
hmmm..... you're quite right, but we don't know if it'll happen or not.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#3 Posted: 12:32:22 01/05/2008
Hopefully they will keep aerial melee and Dragon's Time...
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
#4 Posted: 12:43:22 01/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Dragon Time they won't add, remember the shield of time Spyro made in the end of TEN? So that was the full power of Dragon Time, and they can't repeat the things or it will get boring
---
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#5 Posted: 19:21:38 01/05/2008
Yeah, I have an uncanny feeling that Dragon Time won't return. I'm sure there is still a possibility of aerial attacks; remember, even though they've grown, they still aren't full-grown dragons.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 19:30:19 01/05/2008
There's probably still a "jump" command a maybe a "double-jump" before you actually take flight. I know in the past, it's been instant fly when you jump, but this isn't Insomniac, this game is combat-based, and this is a more modern day and age. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#7 Posted: 19:55:40 01/05/2008
Quote: Brazilian Spyro
look at the facts

• Spyro is bigger and heavier, that may change too, just imagine Spyro walking the sound it will do

Remeber Ignitus? The time he beat up all the apes in the Temple? He is FULL GROWN and he STILL can to malee. I know you mean ARIEL but that still helps a little. Also Spyro can lift him self up in the whenever he wants for as long as he wants in DotD then why couldnt he also do arieal malee attacks? I would think they would be almost easier than flying.

I don't think dragon time will be coming back in DotD. The gem (like Rexy said) probably meant that he had to use all of his dragon time. This does not mean that he will never get it back but that power will return like what sorta happened in ANB but not in this game. Maybe towards the end (like so you can learn how to use it for the newcomers) you will regain it and have it to fight against the Dark Master. And also I know for a fact that Spyro will not have dragon time for at least a little while because there was no guage in any of the pictures (maybe they still havent developed it?). Like I said maybe that will return later. But I do know for a fact that fury will return. Look at any of the pictures and you will see a purple meter at the middle of the top.

I am pretty sure that is fury.smilie
Last edited at 19:57:28 01/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#8 Posted: 16:53:04 02/05/2008
Quote: DragonFriend244
Quote: Brazilian Spyro
look at the facts

Remeber Ignitus? The time he beat up all the apes in the Temple? He is FULL GROWN and he STILL can to malee. I know you mean ARIEL but that still helps a little. Also Spyro can lift him self up in the whenever he wants for as long as he wants in DotD then why couldnt he also do arieal malee attacks? I would think they would be almost easier than flying.

I don't think dragon time will be coming back in DotD. The gem (like Rexy said) probably meant that he had to use all of his dragon time. This does not mean that he will never get it back but that power will return like what sorta happened in ANB but not in this game. Maybe towards the end (like so you can learn how to use it for the newcomers) you will regain it and have it to fight against the Dark Master. And also I know for a fact that Spyro will not have dragon time for at least a little while because there was no guage in any of the pictures (maybe they still havent developed it?). Like I said maybe that will return later. But I do know for a fact that fury will return. Look at any of the pictures and you will see a purple meter at the middle of the top.

I am pretty sure that is fury.smilie

nah thats a normal fury
#9 Posted: 20:30:05 02/05/2008
I really am sad that they seemed to have gotten rid of "Dragon Time" I really enjoyed it and it was very useful against my battle against the retched "ARBORICK!!!" LOLsmilie I guess the new develpers don't like the idea of slow motion. It seems as though they have not only changed the look of TLoS but the attacks and the way he fights too.
#10 Posted: 21:22:47 02/05/2008 | Topic Creator
No, its just they cant repeat the same abilities more than once, we cant have too many features repeated, it would be an advanced copy
---
#11 Posted: 21:24:31 02/05/2008
Here look at this: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3167601&p=44 Read this part "The game focuses on combat, with different attacks and grapples available depending on whether Spyro is airborne or on the ground." Does that solve any problems? If it dosen't well it is because I have a headache and I can't think straight.
Last edited at 00:42:57 03/05/2008 by DragonFriend244
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me