Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Fan Comic [CLOSED]
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#1 Posted: 01:59:48 03/01/2012 | Topic Creator
http://limbowoods.deviantart.com/gallery/34414573

See that link up there? That leads to the first few pages of my Skylanders Fan Comic. It's about the figures coming to life, though. Not about the actual skylanders themselves. :P

So now that I've baited you with a few comics and some niceness sprinkled in, I'd like to see some opinions on something.

I wanna know, does this comic's artwork (which is mostly just characters, lol) actually look pleasing to the eye? Is it like the typical dA fan work that could have been drawn by some excited kid? Or does it actually have what you might consider charm, personality, or even the good kind of humor? Or something else entirely? Please no false security. False security asks for no change and is practically an insult.

On that note, I'm fairly certain that I'll upload a few more pages. Heck, I might even finish the story. But it will be mostly for fun/boredom. Which in turn will be driven by the amount of people who actually think it's worth following. No, this isn't a desperate call for people to follow me (I wouldn't do such a thing unless it were for a far more original idea). I just wanna know if people actually think it's fun, or cute, or whatever you like. At least enough to not be crap.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:02:22 03/01/2012 by SilentButDeadly
Milne44 Green Sparx Gems: 108
#2 Posted: 06:01:41 22/01/2012
You MUST keep making these. How do you draw the characters so good?
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Want: smilie
Thx nitendofan92 for Warnado avatar!
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#3 Posted: 06:58:57 22/01/2012
That is possibly...
THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER READ!
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#4 Posted: 10:06:57 22/01/2012
DO MORE!

;A;
I love the simple cartoony art style.
And you made Zap look so sweet.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#5 Posted: 14:36:48 26/05/2012
They are a combination of hilarious and adorable, I LOVE them!
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#6 Posted: 15:46:08 26/05/2012
Epic. Do more.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#7 Posted: 16:22:56 26/05/2012
I find it very charming, with plenty of personality! Humorous, and very good quality! Your art style has that charm that many great animations and cartoons have. Very creative. Do more, you have a great talent(especially the ability to draw the same characters again without making them look different, even with different poses)!
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#8 Posted: 09:33:26 11/06/2012
Hello! And it is pure AWESOMENESS. The art totally shows people it is supposed to be funny and trigger happy... That is like so trigger happy. Please make more. I wanted to search for more
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me