Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Eternal Night Home Page Problem.......
Page 1 of 1
Eternal Night Home Page Problem....... [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#1 Posted: 17:16:05 29/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you guys, but last night, when I was trying to load The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night homepage, the page got stuck in loading the site at 50%. Then, after I clicked on the related link to this site, the site loaded again, but got stuck loading at 96%. I think it was probably my Dial-Up connection or something, but I'm just curious in whether or not this problem has happened to anyone else.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#2 Posted: 19:04:21 29/04/2008
it didnt stop on 50% but it took FOREVEER to load...it mite be THIER problem..like my msnsmilieTHATS STILL NOT WORKING!!smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#3 Posted: 23:26:26 29/04/2008
Loading isn't usually a problem with the board; it's your crappy connection. Especially if you're on the 1990s Dial Up. O.o
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#4 Posted: 23:27:43 29/04/2008
indeed
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 00:39:57 30/04/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you guys, but last night, when I was trying to load The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night homepage, the page got stuck in loading the site at 50%. Then, after I clicked on the related link to this site, the site loaded again, but got stuck loading at 96%. I think it was probably my Dial-Up connection or something, but I'm just curious in whether or not this problem has happened to anyone else.

Dial up?! That explains it! You need something better, like a wireless router. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#6 Posted: 15:28:54 30/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, the only reason I have Dial-Up is because that's the cheapest internet my family could afford. We have been discussing about changing to a faster internet connection (such as Comcast or something), but so far all of the plans which seem to be cheap always have a minor problem: an increase in money for paying for the internet. So, even though it's really slow (and a real pain sometimes), we stick to Dial-Up since it's the same constant price per month. However, since the television sets with Cable will be shut off in February 2009, I was thinking that my family could do the T.V.-Internet-Phone connection with Comcast (since our T.V. runs off of that connection), and while the Cable guy comes over to update the T.V. so that we could still view it, I was thinking that maybe if my mom was willing, we could hook up with the T.V.-Internet-Phone connection then. (Since by now this connection would've been out for a few years, and maybe will be cheaper.) But, that's still a debate at the moment, and has a lot of variables that could affect the outcome if this ever happens.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#7 Posted: 20:52:24 30/04/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008

Happened to me.smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me