Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > if activision does make another spyro game what do you think it will be like?
Page 1 of 1
if activision does make another spyro game what do you think it will be like? [CLOSED]
GagasSpyro Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#1 Posted: 21:32:12 23/12/2011 | Topic Creator
now this isn't another "if you could makea spyro game what would it be" topic (altough those are kinda fun) but since activision has said that if skylanders sells well they"ll make a "proper" spyro game so if they actully do that do you guys think it'll be any good?do you think they'll keep the skylanders design? will sparks be back? (im actully not sure if sparx is in sklanders or not but whatever) will it be more like heros's tail or more like the first three? who will be in it?
basicly what do u think it'll be like?
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 21:37:50 23/12/2011
Sparx has been mentioned on being in Skylanders.

I secretly hope it'd be like the first one. I admit the whole "bringing classics back sounds like a lost cause" thing is sort starting to hit me.
But it doesn't entirely have to be horrible. e.e

I dunno. I'm not too imaginative when it comes to thinking about video games. I'm more of a "wait and see" person.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#3 Posted: 21:39:45 23/12/2011
I'm hoping it'll either be another reboot or Classic. I don't think they can really continue LoS, giving the ending they gave DotD.

I'll just wait and see. :l
---
but i love it all smooth
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 00:24:40 24/12/2011
Maybe it'll be the Skylanders-incarnation of Spyro in a platformer though I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Unless they remake the first three Spyro games because they did the same for Goldeneye 007 and now for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater!
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me