Page 1 of 1
Another reboot? [CLOSED]
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#1 Posted: 20:00:10 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Dosen't it seem like another reboot? The graphics are different the lands the gameplay style obviously and the thing that seems to outshine the others is the way Spyro, Cynder and Sparx look. It is amazing I loved the older TLoS games but now it seems as though it is in an totally different era. Do's anyone agree?

HELLO?
Last edited at 20:05:33 28/04/2008 by DragonFriend244
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10790
#2 Posted: 21:01:16 28/04/2008
I really agree with u. This game doesnt look like its part of the TLOS series. I'm disapointed that Krome Studios didnt make this one. And im not really fond of Spyro's new look.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 21:07:23 28/04/2008
I thought his character model at least maintains some form of essence of his previous one, but that doesn't worry me. I just really hope that the game would seal in together just fine, otherwise that's me falling off the edge of the Dragon Realms once again.
#4 Posted: 21:08:00 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I am so glad someone finally agrees! I do say it dos not feel like a LOS game.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#5 Posted: 21:12:08 28/04/2008
You know, I was wondering that myself earlier today. I doubt it's a reboot (Cynder wouldn't be there if it were, nor would the DM). I just hope they don't retcon anything that was established in the previous two games. Retconning is fine when you're re-starting an entire series (like with Tomb Raider Legend), but you just can't do that in the middle of the SAME series.
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#6 Posted: 23:17:07 28/04/2008
yea it dosen't look like a TLOS game. but they look VERY AWESOME! now its not weird calling spyro a dragon. in the other to games he looked to small so it was weird to say that he was a dragon.
Spyro4evr Red Sparx Gems: 12
#7 Posted: 01:19:26 29/04/2008
he looks like he and cynder got rebooted.
---
Spyro4evr
I am a fan of Horses Spyro and Dragons!!!
#8 Posted: 01:23:22 29/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz
You know, I was wondering that myself earlier today. I doubt it's a reboot (Cynder wouldn't be there if it were, nor would the DM). I just hope they don't retcon anything that was established in the previous two games. Retconning is fine when you're re-starting an entire series (like with Tomb Raider Legend), but you just can't do that in the middle of the SAME series.

Right. But he did get sold off to a different developer (NO!!!KROME WE NEED YOU BACK!!!) AGAIN!!! So there will be many changes. I wish Krome would have just held on a little longer and finished the series. I really don't have a lot of hope toward Dawn of the Dragon. It looks like an awesome game (on its own) but a Spyro game no. Maybe another reaboot but they just had to switch during the final chapter.smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me