Page 1 of 1
i just saw something [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 16:45:56 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
in this pic

here

cynder has the earth ability.Whats with that?
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13789
#2 Posted: 16:56:50 28/04/2008
Might be Poison or Fear, if those are literal abilities.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#3 Posted: 17:03:58 28/04/2008 | Topic Creator
but i saw one with ice to...
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13789
#4 Posted: 17:09:53 28/04/2008
If you look at the DS screenshots you can see all the eight different icons. Spyro has Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electric. Cynder has what I guess to be Wind, Poison, Fear, and SomethingElse.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#5 Posted: 17:11:08 28/04/2008
maybe she has different ones like what Dark52 said. But she mite also have kinda dark versions of earth or ice..like she has SHADOW Flame..so she could have Dark Ice or sumthink..
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#6 Posted: 20:08:49 28/04/2008
Quote: dark52
If you look at the DS screenshots you can see all the eight different icons. Spyro has Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electric. Cynder has what I guess to be Wind, Poison, Fear, and SomethingElse.


Shouldn't Spyro supossed to be able to "master all the elements?"
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#7 Posted: 20:49:42 28/04/2008
my brother just said that cynder is a purple dragon. she aint looking purple cause she was being controlled by the DM.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6060
#8 Posted: 21:06:16 28/04/2008
1. Spyro probably can't master the dark elements. Cynder was corrupted for a time, so it only makes sense that she might have gained a natural ability to use darker elements.

2. Cynder is not purple. Her eyes are green, and her skin is very dark gray (or dark blue, depending on where she is). If black/gray/blue isn't her natural color, it's likely her natural color might have been green (it's really hard to say for sure, since she's the only female dragon we've seen in the series so far).

3. Green is usually a color associated with poison. Cynder might be able to use earth attacks, but the more likely element seen in that image is probably poison.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#9 Posted: 21:49:20 28/04/2008
I seen somewhere that one of Cynder's elements was shadow fire.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#10 Posted: 21:51:04 28/04/2008
Quote: Razz
1. Spyro probably can't master the dark elements. Cynder was corrupted for a time, so it only makes sense that she might have gained a natural ability to use darker elements.

2. Cynder is not purple. Her eyes are green, and her skin is very dark gray (or dark blue, depending on where she is). If black/gray/blue isn't her natural color, it's likely her natural color might have been green (it's really hard to say for sure, since she's the only female dragon we've seen in the series so far).

3. Green is usually a color associated with poison. Cynder might be able to use earth attacks, but the more likely element seen in that image is probably poison.


That's an interesting point. T'would make for a more interesting experience if Cynder had abilities like poison.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#11 Posted: 23:25:22 28/04/2008
i think she is a purple dragon. cause you can see a little bit of purple on her.
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#12 Posted: 23:35:42 28/04/2008
Quote: Razz
1. Spyro probably can't master the dark elements. Cynder was corrupted for a time, so it only makes sense that she might have gained a natural ability to use darker elements.

2. Cynder is not purple. Her eyes are green, and her skin is very dark gray (or dark blue, depending on where she is). If black/gray/blue isn't her natural color, it's likely her natural color might have been green (it's really hard to say for sure, since she's the only female dragon we've seen in the series so far).

3. Green is usually a color associated with poison. Cynder might be able to use earth attacks, but the more likely element seen in that image is probably poison.


Hmm true. But Spyro was (sorta) coruppted by DM when
in the end of TEN the celestial moons eline and Spyro gets knocked in the purple beam (DM) and gains control of a new breath called "convexity"
I know that dosen't mean that he should have ALL of the dark powers but a few. Or to at least to have
convexity
breath.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6060
#13 Posted: 23:48:12 28/04/2008
Spyro probably will have a few dark powers, but he can't have them to the extent that Cynder does. Spyro was touched for all of...five minutes? Cynder spent almost her entire life living under the DM's shadow.

As for her having a bit of purple, that's the lighting in the area she's in, Sails. By your logic, she's also orange, green, red and yellow.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#14 Posted: 00:31:36 29/04/2008
Quote: dark52
If you look at the DS screenshots you can see all the eight different icons. Spyro has Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electric. Cynder has what I guess to be Wind, Poison, Fear, and SomethingElse.


i'm 96% sure I know what it is

To Lover of Spyro:ur close but the last word is rong(I had a spyro toy from wendys when I got the profile of cynder it said her favorite breath was shadow fire)
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Last edited at 00:34:08 29/04/2008 by alexis1213
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13789
#15 Posted: 00:39:03 29/04/2008
The one I didn't have a clue of is Shadow, apparently.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#16 Posted: 00:42:16 29/04/2008
yes I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#17 Posted: 00:55:35 29/04/2008
Poison, fear, shadow... that works out perfectly for Cynder's Tale... (sort of a fanfic of mine...) smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#18 Posted: 00:59:38 29/04/2008
and wind

person:aaaaaaaa my skirt got lift up by that dragons breath

smilie :hey i'm just trying to kill some monkeys with my wind breath

person: and ur breath stinks too!!!
smilie :hey I brushed my teeth this morning
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#19 Posted: 01:07:59 29/04/2008
Quote: alexis1213
and wind

person:aaaaaaaa my skirt got lift up by that dragons breath

smilie :hey i'm just trying to kill some monkeys with my wind breath

person: and ur breath stinks too!!!
smilie :hey I brushed my teeth this morning


smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#20 Posted: 01:14:45 29/04/2008
darker shadow powers, using things like poison and fear(got this in the third paragraph)

http://kotaku.com/382345/the-l...-spyro-grows-up
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6060
#21 Posted: 12:46:31 29/04/2008
Mustn't...make...fart joke... smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#22 Posted: 15:43:57 29/04/2008
don't PLZ ur going to stink up the place
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#23 Posted: 21:48:31 29/04/2008
Quote: Razz
Mustn't...make...fart joke... smilie


Don't talk to SFRB smilie
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6060
#24 Posted: 13:01:25 30/04/2008
But I love SFRB! She's my crazy role model and I want to be just like her when I grow up! smilie
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#25 Posted: 13:07:10 30/04/2008
Quote: dark52
If you look at the DS screenshots you can see all the eight different icons. Spyro has Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electric. Cynder has what I guess to be Wind, Poison, Fear, and SomethingElse.


Yeah...could be dark52!!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#26 Posted: 15:34:23 30/04/2008 | Topic Creator
dark52 breath?
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#27 Posted: 17:03:47 30/04/2008
no. I was agreein to dark52. smilie
Last edited at 17:04:05 30/04/2008 by TrueSpyroFAN
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#28 Posted: 17:50:24 30/04/2008
nooo dark52 breath FTW!
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#29 Posted: 19:03:21 30/04/2008
Quote: Razz
But I love SFRB! She's my crazy role model and I want to be just like her when I grow up! smilie

I get ya now. Just that SFRB would make a complete big fat joke out of it, in something I would like to see smilie
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#30 Posted: 00:37:17 01/05/2008
Quote: alexis1213
and wind

person:aaaaaaaa my skirt got lift up by that dragons breath

smilie :hey i'm just trying to kill some monkeys with my wind breath

person: and ur breath stinks too!!!
smilie :hey I brushed my teeth this morning


Tee hee hee cackle snort...smiliesmiliesmilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Spyrodude25 Blue Sparx Gems: 929
#31 Posted: 00:52:35 01/05/2008
Quote: Razz
1. Spyro probably can't master the dark elements. Cynder was corrupted for a time, so it only makes sense that she might have gained a natural ability to use darker elements.

2. Cynder is not purple. Her eyes are green, and her skin is very dark gray (or dark blue, depending on where she is). If black/gray/blue isn't her natural color, it's likely her natural color might have been green (it's really hard to say for sure, since she's the only female dragon we've seen in the series so far).

3. Green is usually a color associated with poison. Cynder might be able to use earth attacks, but the more likely element seen in that image is probably poison.


In ANB Ignitus clearly says Cynder is a black dragon when he first meets Spyro.
---
smilie and smilie don't like each other!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6060
#32 Posted: 12:40:40 01/05/2008
Yep! Although that might not mean anything, since black dragons may not be natural occurances.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#33 Posted: 11:33:12 03/05/2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsMleGlvyc <--- this tells you what abilitys they both have...
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#34 Posted: 11:45:56 03/05/2008
awesome
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#35 Posted: 18:52:48 03/05/2008
Quote: SequoiaDragon
Quote: alexis1213
and wind

person:aaaaaaaa my skirt got lift up by that dragons breath

smilie :hey i'm just trying to kill some monkeys with my wind breath

person: and ur breath stinks too!!!
smilie :hey I brushed my teeth this morning


Tee hee hee cackle snort...smiliesmiliesmilie



smilie LOL
smilie whats up
smilie I don't know
smilie ok
smilie whats up is that i'm going to eat u
smilieaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
smilierrrraaaaa
smilie can I get some sleep PPL
smilieaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
smilieSRY
smilie don't do that
smilie ok
smilie good can we go back to sleep
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#36 Posted: 20:09:17 03/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: alexis1213
Quote: SequoiaDragon
Quote: alexis1213
and wind

person:aaaaaaaa my skirt got lift up by that dragons breath

smilie :hey i'm just trying to kill some monkeys with my wind breath

person: and ur breath stinks too!!!
smilie :hey I brushed my teeth this morning


Tee hee hee cackle snort...smiliesmiliesmilie



smilie LOL
smilie whats up
smilie I don't know
smilie ok
smilie whats up is that i'm going to eat u
smilieaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
smilierrrraaaaa
smilie can I get some sleep PPL
smilieaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
smilieSRY
smilie don't do that
smilie ok
smilie good can we go back to sleep


that was pointless and off topic....wasn't funny either.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#37 Posted: 00:59:49 05/05/2008
Probly poison.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#38 Posted: 01:06:07 05/05/2008
Quote: dark52
If you look at the DS screenshots you can see all the eight different icons. Spyro has Fire, Ice, Earth, and Electric. Cynder has what I guess to be Wind, Poison, Fear, and SomethingElse.


Shadow.
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#39 Posted: 21:38:12 06/05/2008
Razz, Cynder is only 12 She didn't spend most of her time bad.She might have looked older but she is 12.
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
Sarorius256 Red Sparx Gems: 27
#40 Posted: 21:39:20 06/05/2008
Where did ya here that???
---
Sarorius is the dragon that will save us all!!! Sa.roar.e.us ~~~SARORIUS~~~~
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#41 Posted: 21:48:24 06/05/2008
I got it from the Wendys card.
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
Sarorius256 Red Sparx Gems: 27
#42 Posted: 21:50:36 06/05/2008
Oh ya I remember my friend told me they were handing out Spyro stuff at wendy's.
---
Sarorius is the dragon that will save us all!!! Sa.roar.e.us ~~~SARORIUS~~~~
MorningStar Green Sparx Gems: 298
#43 Posted: 21:55:08 06/05/2008
Wasn't Cynder hatched and raised by the Dark Master, though? o 3o She isn't freed until Spyro comes along...
---
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#44 Posted: 03:09:08 08/05/2008
Yeah, she was raised by...darkness, at the very least. Technically Gaul raised her, but he did it on the DM's orders.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me