Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Nutjobs of the fandom ARE.
Page 1 of 1
Nutjobs of the fandom ARE. [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#1 Posted: 05:11:15 17/12/2011 | Topic Creator
This topic is to present to you the names of the most crazy, obsessed or downright batty fans that crawl and stalk this fandom like the Thing to the trolling trolls or complete trolls or peices of crap

Crazy:
Nero (Fan character name of Nero who changes his username to Nero) Obessed Cynder fan who has asked so many artists and paid them for commisions of him and Cynder. He freaks out if anything in his sight has Cynder paired with anything other then him and is just a complete ass. His even flamed or caused troll wars on various sites and stated he would kill himself to go to heaven to be with Cynder

Trolls:
Mel The Hybrid: For her greatest trolling comics that feature demons devouring and killing Spyro and MLP cast members, I love this artist for the guts to start this...go on and troll those kids i'll be right back with popcorn.

Crap:
Flamingdragon # for his great perfomance on writing a story about getting too involved with little girls and then stating Same sex is just wrong and we are basement dwellers...sure kid the irony is just great.

Personal Experiences are welcome

Any others you like to add?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:23 17/12/2011 by Jackson117
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 12:28:56 17/12/2011
I heard of Nero but I didn't think he was that crazy shesh... *no comment*
---
Why am I back
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#3 Posted: 03:08:10 18/12/2011
Quote: Cynder134
I heard of Nero but I didn't think he was that crazy shesh... *no comment*

are you serious?

you obviously don't know that his original story line of cynder and nero. spyro left for some stupid reason, cynder met nero and instantly fell in love, spyro came back the next day and tried to get cynder back. he tried to kill nero then raped cynder, and then nero easily killed spyro.

and that's NOT crazy??
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 03:14:52 18/12/2011
^ So THAT'S who that "Nero" character from the Nero x Cynder pictures is.
Huh. Wow.

I can't name anyone specific for being a nutjob.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:05 18/12/2011 by LevanJess
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#5 Posted: 10:09:50 19/12/2011
I never read that so...

WOW jeese dude
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me