Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Neurotoxic Tale [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5174
#1 Posted: 03:35:48 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Yay, a story for Caroline/DRaGOS! Story will be revealed along the way.

~Prolouge: The Awakening (Part 1)~
People walked through the Central AI Chamber, each with a job to do.
In the middle of the room, suspended from many wires attached to the ceiling, was a draconic figure, slowly swaying as the humans worked. On a platform, above all the workers and the robot, stood a man and a dragon. The man, the CEO for the science facility, was named Alexander Harmonia. The dragon next to him, a female named Caroline Flametail.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Alex said gruffly to the dragon next to him.
"Are you talking about the experiment?" Caroline replied, her voice musical. "If you are, I have no answer. I don't want anything to go wrong, what if you die, sir?"
"Nothing will go wrong, my dear friend." he assured his best friend and assistant. Caroline remained silent, not convinced by Alex's words. She watched an engineer attach some metallic, white plates to the robot's lower back, the wiring complete in that area.
"What if i- you go out of control?" Caroline asked, curious.
"Don't worry, the engineers are developing some programs to control certain aspects of DRaGOS's personality, which will be tested before activation. I'm only aware that the program regulating curiosity is complete, and intellegence is under works."
"Alright, I guess that's alright... Sort of." her voice trailed off into silence.
I don't want anything to change...
I don't want Alex to die...

The prolouge will be in three parts, the first and third being in Caroline's point of view, the second will be in Alex's.
---
self professed austGAYlian
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#2 Posted: 04:40:15 13/12/2011
nice!
#3 Posted: 06:10:56 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks ^^
---
#4 Posted: 10:21:10 17/12/2011 | Topic Creator
~Prolouge: The Awakening (Part 2)~
Alex leaned back in his office chair, looking forward to some peace and quiet. A folder fell from his hands, lying forgotten on the floor.
It had been two weeks since his conversation with Caroline about DRaGOS. The CEO understood her stress about the machine, but Alex wasn't the kind of man who would give up that easily. 'Stubborn as a mule', Caroline had dubbed his personality.
The folder contained information about DRaGOS, it's components and it's features. The scientists noted that it would be at least a month or two until they were ready to have the Genetic Lifeform uploaded, then another few weeks to add or take away certain parts.
Alex didn't know if he should be looking forward to or dreading the day he would have to upload his brain to a machine. He wasn't even sure if he'd actually live to do it. Over the period of two weeks, his hair had grown greyer, his face showing more age lines and wrinkles. Alex feared his already terrible health was finally taking it's toll.
"Mecury shipment should be here any day now..." he muttered to himself, his head in his hands, as he leaned against his desk. "Caroline should be napping in the incinerator room... I need to tell her what must be done."

"Caroline?" Alex was with Caroline, in his office.
"Yes sir?" the dragoness replied.
"I need a favour. Be warned, you would probably not like it."
"...Yes?"
"If I don't live to upload my personality to DRaGOS, will you do it in my place? Will you take my place as the CEO?"
Caroline was immobile, her pupils shrunken with shock. "Alex... You know how much I hate that thing! I can't do thi-"
"Let me explain. I know you hate it, and I hate to have to force this on you. Why I am asking you, and not one of the engineers or scientists, is because you, Caroline, are the only one in this facility that I would trust with my own life."
"It's an honour, but..."
"Just think about it, alright?" Alex said softly, standing up. "That's my girl. And just think, you might not have to do it at all."
"You're right." Caroline said quietly. "Just... Try not to let anything happen? I still remember the turret incident."
"Hey!" Alex said with amusement. "Only two people died! I'm still trying to beat that record."
And with that, Alexander Harmonia left his office, leaving Caroline to wonder what the hell was up with his humour.
---
#5 Posted: 01:14:13 25/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Anyone?
---
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#6 Posted: 01:53:58 26/12/2011
Awesome
---
Why am I back
#7 Posted: 04:31:55 08/01/2012 | Topic Creator
The final part of the Prolouge will be here VERY soon, I'm about half-way through it.
---
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#8 Posted: 08:37:53 08/01/2012
awsome but it sounds a little like portal at times is it supposed to?
#9 Posted: 08:50:13 08/01/2012 | Topic Creator
YAY PORTAL :D

Sorta based off, yeah.
---
#10 Posted: 14:25:55 08/01/2012
*sighs**in robitic woman voice* Im going to be honest with you, killing you is haarrrd so just go!!!
#11 Posted: 01:16:59 09/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i think we can put our differences behind us, for science. You Monster.
---
#12 Posted: 18:57:44 12/01/2012
*in robitic woman voice* IM NOT A MONSTER I AM GLADOYS
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me