Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Page 2 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#51 Posted: 04:27:12 18/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
True, but at Walmart, you're away from the internet. So if you want to see chicks in bikinis, just hit up the poster section and stand there for a few minutes.

I kid, of course. >.>


So that's YOU that's always standing there with his hands in his pocket? Next time I see you I'll let out a big "GAMEMASTER" holla.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#52 Posted: 04:43:18 18/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
True, but at Walmart, you're away from the internet. So if you want to see chicks in bikinis, just hit up the poster section and stand there for a few minutes.

I kid, of course. >.>


When I am at walmart and I wanna stare at hot chicks, I usually just turn to look at my wife.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#53 Posted: 04:45:37 18/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: GameMaster78
True, but at Walmart, you're away from the internet. So if you want to see chicks in bikinis, just hit up the poster section and stand there for a few minutes.

I kid, of course. >.>


When I am at walmart and I wanna stare at hot chicks, I usually just turn to look at my wife.



Nice one. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#54 Posted: 17:17:34 20/01/2012
Man i still can't get over your Man cave GameMaster i'm so jealous. Mine is getting there but nothing compare to yours. Love you new gold chop chop. I ended up getting a gold drill sergent in a triple pack w DT,WW.Will post pic when it arrives ended up paying 150 shipping inc. A tad expensive but since i was lucky enough to have found 2 silvers at a future shop. I don't mind spending a little extra on the golds.

Keep us updated on your man cave i like the pics :-)
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#55 Posted: 20:46:13 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I am nearly done with this collection. I added my latest additions to my collection, in my first post.

The only way I will be updating this thread again, is "IF" I am able to get a gold single pack Flameslinger. If I can't, this is my final update until the last wave comes out, which should be fun, what with new items such as the Skylanders Bobble Stylus' coming out.

I have my fingers crossed, however, in hopes I can nab a single pack gold Flameslinger. Wish me luck.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#56 Posted: 20:48:32 30/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Okay, I am nearly done with this collection. I added my latest additions to my collection, in my first post.

The only way I will be updating this thread again, is "IF" I am able to get a gold single pack Flameslinger. If I can't, this is my final update until the last wave comes out, which should be fun, what with new items such as the Skylanders Bobble Stylus' coming out.

I have my fingers crossed, however, in hopes I can nab a single pack gold Flameslinger. Wish me luck.


You can DOOOO it!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#57 Posted: 21:13:23 30/01/2012
you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but where to get all the money to buy these? do you have a really good job? good inheritance. Just curious don't see that kinda collection so quickly. Again don't mean to pry. Just curious and very jealous i would be u in a second smilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#58 Posted: 21:19:16 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
1: I just save early for things that come later. Like right now, I am saving for the final wave of figures.

2: My job only makes me 1000 a month. I just save good. My actual career will make me a lot - A LOT - of money. However, I have to sell a script first.

3: I will inherit money, but not now. I would rather keep my family, than get their inheritance, however. smilie

Don't be jealous. It's just materials. I like showing my collection, and like to see others, big or small. You have as good of a collection as me, I bet. That's because, in my eyes, if anyone bought into this franchise, they have a great collection. Generally, gamers shrugged this game off as kiddy and didn't give it a chance. We all owe it to ourselves, to give ourselves a pat on the back, because we gave this IP a chance, while others decided to be closed-minded.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:50 30/01/2012 by GameMaster78
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#59 Posted: 21:22:08 30/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Okay, I am nearly done with this collection. I added my latest additions to my collection, in my first post.

The only way I will be updating this thread again, is "IF" I am able to get a gold single pack Flameslinger. If I can't, this is my final update until the last wave comes out, which should be fun, what with new items such as the Skylanders Bobble Stylus' coming out.

I have my fingers crossed, however, in hopes I can nab a single pack gold Flameslinger. Wish me luck.



Good luck!
You must never give up!
---
Bring the Fanta
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#60 Posted: 22:01:39 30/01/2012
You work part time? I get more from unemployment a month.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#61 Posted: 22:11:48 30/01/2012
me and my husband dont make alot a month either, GameMaster makes more then us combined lol. Like he said, it's all on how you save and spend your money.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#62 Posted: 22:17:04 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Monsinour
You work part time? I get more from unemployment a month.


Yeah. I run my parents car lot, which allows me to kill two birds with one stone. 1: Work on my screenplays. 2: Learn the job, so I can keep it running when they pass on.

Quote: terranakari
me and my husband dont make alot a month either, GameMaster makes more then us combined lol. Like he said, it's all on how you save and spend your money.


Yep. You can buy things easily, if you sacrifice other things that are normally wants, while also saving and planning ahead.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#63 Posted: 23:47:31 30/01/2012
Thought it couldn't be better but in fact... it is. Europe still didn't get the wave 3 and I'm slightly giving up. Seems either tons of scalpers are in my area or we got very small portion of them. To the next update.
---
smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#64 Posted: 23:58:00 30/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: Monsinour
You work part time? I get more from unemployment a month.


Yeah. I run my parents car lot, which allows me to kill two birds with one stone. 1: Work on my screenplays. 2: Learn the job, so I can keep it running when they pass on.


So your a used car salesman?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Spyro Forever Red Sparx Gems: 84
#65 Posted: 00:13:16 31/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
1: I just save early for things that come later. Like right now, I am saving for the final wave of figures.

2: My job only makes me 1000 a month. I just save good. My actual career will make me a lot - A LOT - of money. However, I have to sell a script first.

3: I will inherit money, but not now. I would rather keep my family, than get their inheritance, however. smilie

Don't be jealous. It's just materials. I like showing my collection, and like to see others, big or small. You have as good of a collection as me, I bet. That's because, in my eyes, if anyone bought into this franchise, they have a great collection. Generally, gamers shrugged this game off as kiddy and didn't give it a chance. We all owe it to ourselves, to give ourselves a pat on the back, because we gave this IP a chance, while others decided to be closed-minded.



If you don't mind me asking, how do you afford rent? I make more, and I'm having trouble with rent, which is why I ask.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#66 Posted: 00:22:23 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: Monsinour
You work part time? I get more from unemployment a month.


Yeah. I run my parents car lot, which allows me to kill two birds with one stone. 1: Work on my screenplays. 2: Learn the job, so I can keep it running when they pass on.


So your a used car salesman?


Nah. I just answer phones for now. That and write my scripts. I do know how to sell cars, and all I would need, is a liscense to sell, but that will never come, because I plan on having a script sold by the end of 2012, if not by summer.

Quote: Spyro Forever
Quote: GameMaster78
1: I just save early for things that come later. Like right now, I am saving for the final wave of figures.

2: My job only makes me 1000 a month. I just save good. My actual career will make me a lot - A LOT - of money. However, I have to sell a script first.

3: I will inherit money, but not now. I would rather keep my family, than get their inheritance, however. smilie

Don't be jealous. It's just materials. I like showing my collection, and like to see others, big or small. You have as good of a collection as me, I bet. That's because, in my eyes, if anyone bought into this franchise, they have a great collection. Generally, gamers shrugged this game off as kiddy and didn't give it a chance. We all owe it to ourselves, to give ourselves a pat on the back, because we gave this IP a chance, while others decided to be closed-minded.



If you don't mind me asking, how do you afford rent? I make more, and I'm having trouble with rent, which is why I ask.


That's part of the kicker. I live in a house my mother paid off years ago. Instead of her renting to others, she lets me live in it... FOR FREE! I do pay all other bills though.

So out of the 1000 I get, 150 (on my end) goes to bills for the month. Even still, in April I will be out 421 bucks for the rest of the single, triple and adventure packs. I won't be left with 429 bucks for the month, though, because I am saving right now. Normally I buy lots of games and movies, or go out to movies with my fiancee and friends. However, I am cutting back (plus there aren't many movies to go see in theaters at the moment), which allows me to save.

EDIT: I guess I could add that living in Oklahoma City is very cheap. Nice - clean - city, but we have one of the best economies in the nation. Gas is around 2.80 right now. Sometimes living in Oklahoma City can help you save a ton of money.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:57 31/01/2012 by GameMaster78
Spyro Forever Red Sparx Gems: 84
#67 Posted: 00:30:35 31/01/2012
I wouldn't mind moving to Oklahoma City. The girl I have a crush on lives there (my good friend) and hanging around her would be awesome smilie Do you know how much rent is over there?
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#68 Posted: 00:46:22 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I've seen nicer apartments go here for around 550 a month, if I recall.

I lived in these apartments, back in 1999, before moving back in with my parents for 2 years, before moving into the house I live in now -

http://www.apartmentguide.com/...d-Village/5742/

They have a 1 bed 1 bath apartment for 489 a month.

They are nice apartments as well.

Big things are happening for this city. Our NBA team holds the best record in the NBA currently, we're able to fund our 650 million dollar highway without hurting our economy, and all of this is due to us voters voting on MAPS, which raises the tax rate by a penny to pay for it all.

Check out the new skyscraper this city got -

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-...826112.jpg/sr=1

We are able to get a lot accomplished, without even worrying about hurting our economy.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:04 31/01/2012 by GameMaster78
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#69 Posted: 01:03:43 31/01/2012
Yea, but aside from the thunder, what else is there to do in okie city? How far is norman? Lincoln, NE?

Oh wait, that my college football love intruding, my bad.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#70 Posted: 01:19:10 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Norman is 15 minutes south of the city. Infact, it's still considered part of the city. Home to OU and it's epic coach, Bob Stoops.

Other things to do here, is -

http://frontiercity.com/
http://whitewaterbay.com/

Frontier City is getting something this year, but they won't spill the beans.

Then before or after any Thunder game, or just for fun, you have Bricktown, which is downtown. We have a canal -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L3gt...lahoma+city.jpg

Along that canal, and in Bricktown, we have a bowling alley, numerous night clubs, and a movie theater.

Movie theater on the canal -

http://farm4.static.flickr.com..._71170f2721.jpg

Here is our Ballpark, where the Oklahoma Redhawks play -

http://jesusnsports.files.word...bleachers-1.jpg

We have 3 flourishing malls. A 4th mall, is near death, but supposedly is being renovated and brought back to tip-top shape. This city used to have 6 malls. Big malls. One of them is even three stories, with a 24 screen movie theater tied to it.

We can also say we have the tallest IMAX screen in the country, and second tallest in the world. It opens next month. It seats a massive 600 people. See, people mistake us for a bunch of dirt roads and hillbillies, but that is far from the truth. There is a lot to do, if you go looking for it.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
LegendaryChop Green Sparx Gems: 293
#71 Posted: 01:28:42 31/01/2012
GameMaster - I thought you were pretty cool until I found out you were an OU fan. smilie j/k
Spyro Forever Red Sparx Gems: 84
#72 Posted: 02:19:31 31/01/2012
Oklahoma City has the girl of my dreams. Enough said.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#73 Posted: 02:32:40 31/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Norman is 15 minutes south of the city. Infact, it's still considered part of the city. Home to OU and it's epic coach, Bob Stoops.

Other things to do here, is -

http://frontiercity.com/
http://whitewaterbay.com/

Frontier City is getting something this year, but they won't spill the beans.

Then before or after any Thunder game, or just for fun, you have Bricktown, which is downtown. We have a canal -

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L3gt...lahoma+city.jpg

Along that canal, and in Bricktown, we have a bowling alley, numerous night clubs, and a movie theater.

Movie theater on the canal -

http://farm4.static.flickr.com..._71170f2721.jpg

Here is our Ballpark, where the Oklahoma Redhawks play -

http://jesusnsports.files.word...bleachers-1.jpg

We have 3 flourishing malls. A 4th mall, is near death, but supposedly is being renovated and brought back to tip-top shape. This city used to have 6 malls. Big malls. One of them is even three stories, with a 24 screen movie theater tied to it.

We can also say we have the tallest IMAX screen in the country, and second tallest in the world. It opens next month. It seats a massive 600 people. See, people mistake us for a bunch of dirt roads and hillbillies, but that is far from the truth. There is a lot to do, if you go looking for it.


Its good to be proud of where your from. Still not much there. It really sounds like a college town to me. Just like Knoxville TN.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#74 Posted: 04:00:08 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendaryChop
GameMaster - I thought you were pretty cool until I found out you were an OU fan. smilie j/k


Don't hate. smilie
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#75 Posted: 04:04:09 31/01/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: LegendaryChop
GameMaster - I thought you were pretty cool until I found out you were an OU fan. smilie j/k


Don't hate. smilie


You do realize that Stoops is from Ohio, right?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#76 Posted: 20:30:38 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Phew. Finally done until the next wave hits. Time to chillax and take a much deserved break from taking pics and going hunting.

Added new pics to first post.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:53 01/02/2012 by GameMaster78
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#77 Posted: 22:10:14 01/02/2012
The pic of the silver and golds together (without the triple packs) is the money shot. That's a nice pic.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#78 Posted: 22:48:53 01/02/2012
dont you still need the triple pack gold chopchop??
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#79 Posted: 04:14:38 14/02/2012
lucky u own 2 gold drill sergeant
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#80 Posted: 21:25:40 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Actually, Terran, they never released a gold Chop Chop in a triple pack. They would have, had the Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash triple pack been a part of wave 3.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
TeaJai Red Sparx Gems: 61
#81 Posted: 21:56:01 14/02/2012
I love your collection... don't stop collecting and keep us updated, love the pics... I wanna see more lol smilie
---
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie}
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#82 Posted: 22:36:12 14/02/2012
Your like turing into skylander central LOL. I bet you would even give one of the creators of skylanders a run for there money. Really amazing room gamemaster please don't ever stop you inspire us collectors to keep going i don't know if that's a good or bad thing LOL :0) Great work
.Just out of curiosity you don't have to say but what have you spent on your kick ass skylanders collection so far.

Even myself have spent close to 500 bucks so far.
sigurduk Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#83 Posted: 00:21:50 15/02/2012
Where do you buy these cases. Tried to look everywhere in Iceland. I think I will have to mail-order them from Europe or States.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#84 Posted: 00:57:07 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, guys. It means a lot.

They're called Stanley Sortmaster Jr., Sigurduk. You can find them in the tools section at Walmart for 8.00 a piece.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
sigurduk Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#85 Posted: 01:03:31 15/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Thanks, guys. It means a lot.

They're called Stanley Sortmaster Jr., Sigurduk. You can find them in the tools section at Walmart for 8.00 a piece.


Thanks mate.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
xellos667 Red Sparx Gems: 90
#86 Posted: 13:50:04 15/02/2012
Being new on this forum, I never saw your collection before. But I wanted to say now that it's so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes. Congratulations!!!
---
My Skylanders:
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmiliesmilie)-(smiliesmilie)-(smiliesmilie)
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#87 Posted: 23:17:22 17/02/2012
Hold crud. That's a lot. I think I'm getting ideas. I should get the 3DS pack. I have a 3DS. I also have one question gamemaster78. Do you play this with friends. I bet this lot is $1,000+. I don't mean to be rude, but how much did this cost? Gold skylanders, silver skylanders. Has the weather been skylanders at your place?
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#88 Posted: 15:57:13 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I do play with my son and daughter, as well as my son's friend. We had a tournament this past weekend. I have played with a friend, at his house, where we have had a tournament. We haven't done that lately, however. This game has costed me a bit over 2k, I'd guess... so far. Golds and silvers were the most expensive. They're starting to show up more. However, even the local Toys R Us employees are playing the scalper role and hogging them.

My Legendary Trigger Happys are on the way. Once I get that, I will have to update some pics, while removing a couple of pics.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:24 21/02/2012 by GameMaster78
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#89 Posted: 23:44:08 22/02/2012
this person has too much time and money like seriously why
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#90 Posted: 00:10:18 23/02/2012
HOW DID YOU FIND ALL THE GOLDS AND SILVER?!?!?!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#91 Posted: 00:29:58 23/02/2012
Do you mean GM78?

If so, then at least he doesn't have so much time on his plate that he fills it with making nasty posts about others without provocation...

Hey, GM78 and I don't always see eye to eye but I find it disengenuous that a new forum member feels the need to post disparaging remarks just for the sake of it.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#92 Posted: 00:55:45 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: mulhollinman
this person has too much time and money like seriously why


Let me add feul to the fire.

http://s15.photobucket.com/alb...D%20Collection/

Why do I own 1317 games? I love gaming. It's one of the many hobbies I have in life.

Sad thing is, I have such a busy life outside of the interwebz, that I've only had enough time to beat 197 of my games.

http://backloggery.com/megax11

Despite buying games like Devil May Cry 1, 2, 3 and 4 on day 1, I haven't beaten a single one.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6220
#93 Posted: 01:54:28 23/02/2012
Isn't there a topic for showing off your collection?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:11 23/02/2012 by CAV
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#94 Posted: 02:04:16 23/02/2012
This is one of the established topics for it, yes.

GM78 was given grief for putting too many images in the prior topic so made another topic. He then got grief for making another topic.

That is (hopefully) all water under the bridge now, so I would perceive that we "don't need to shake those bones no more".
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6220
#95 Posted: 02:08:11 23/02/2012
Don't post them as images. Post them as links.

Simple.
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#96 Posted: 02:35:52 23/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: mulhollinman
this person has too much time and money like seriously why


Let me add feul to the fire.

http://s15.photobucket.com/alb...D%20Collection/

Why do I own 1317 games? I love gaming. It's one of the many hobbies I have in life.

Sad thing is, I have such a busy life outside of the interwebz, that I've only had enough time to beat 197 of my games.

http://backloggery.com/megax11

Despite buying games like Devil May Cry 1, 2, 3 and 4 on day 1, I haven't beaten a single one.


this.... this is unreal i do not know weather to respect you or fear you
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#97 Posted: 03:19:26 23/02/2012
Quote: CAV
Don't post them as images. Post them as links.

Simple.


I don't disagree but my point is that this thread is not new and I don't perceive rehashing a debate on its existence as worthwhile.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#98 Posted: 03:21:56 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
FEAR ME, and my sharks with lasers on their foreheads *puts pinky to mouth*

I have only posted my collection in two topics. When I first signed up, I posted it in Vhraina's collection topic. Then someone suggested I start my own, so I did.

I recently deleted my post entirely, on Vhraina's collection topic, meaning my collection is only in one topic.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my triple pack golds are going bye-bye, so one more update coming to my collection once my L-Triggs come in, and my gold triple packs go out.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:23:41 23/02/2012 by GameMaster78
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6220
#99 Posted: 03:51:20 23/02/2012
That's dandy, but I've seen more than one topic.

Also, this is just a suggestion, but could you please just post the links to the images? It severely stretched out the page and slowed down my computer.
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#100 Posted: 22:11:05 23/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
FEAR ME, and my sharks with lasers on their foreheads *puts pinky to mouth*

I have only posted my collection in two topics. When I first signed up, I posted it in Vhraina's collection topic. Then someone suggested I start my own, so I did.

I recently deleted my post entirely, on Vhraina's collection topic, meaning my collection is only in one topic.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my triple pack golds are going bye-bye, so one more update coming to my collection once my L-Triggs come in, and my gold triple packs go out.


wait did you reserve L trig or something and are you gonna sell those golds possibly?
First | Page 2 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me