Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of Gold (co-op) [CLOSED]
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#251 Posted: 17:56:31 22/05/2012
Hehe...I almost had a same habbit like Orbit.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#252 Posted: 13:18:57 23/05/2012
"Okay, now that... I did not see coming." Skyer said watching the door-like structure open in front of them. Diry was holding her giggles as Orbit over reacted.
--
Lucien stepped over to Yuori as the lights on the rectangle changed and rotated to adjust to visibility. "So this thing is... in your eye."

"Next to it, yes. You can't really feel it after you get use to it." she replied as the opacity of the light thinned to see through it. The lighted retraced back into the side of her eye. "They are very handy, hope you decide to get one." she finished as the last energy core was dropped off.
(I know how to add a new char. very outgoing guy, rarely angered, quick to excite and quite a good friend.)
The two made their way around the sector collecting the cells that had been set aside. As they passed one of the charge rooms, an array of sounds burst from it, in a beat that would entice anyone to tap along. The sound was quite catchy and strong, overwhelming at the same time. Quick and majestic were the sounds, music, fast and awesome with power.(for reference of what they are hearing: Right In, by Skrillex(yes a dubstep dragon)(he will also be significant later)))
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#253 Posted: 16:45:27 23/05/2012
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#254 Posted: 04:50:07 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(thank you MaleforSxC smilie )

Cornelius grinned as the door finally opened the whole way, everything growing still. Bright light poured into the tunnel and Cornelius gestured a finned claw at the entrance.

"Welcome...to my home!" he said. He swam through the opening and out into the open.

It took a couple of minutes for Ria and Orbit's eyes to adjust to the light. When they did, they both gasped.

Before them was a large water world that seemed to go on forever. Rock pillars rose from the ground (which was far below the opening), having little doorways and windows carved out of them. The pillars were houses of the Water dragons.

The underwater city itself was somewhat in the distance, but you could see shimmers of blues and light green; the Water dragons themselves.

"Amazing..." Orbit breathed. "How do you keep something this BIG hidden?!"

Cornelius pointed up. "Enchanted rock. Back when Malefor first defected to darkness, my ancestors fled here, carving out the inside of the ground, then they combined their magic to cast a spell on the ground. From the outside its just grass and forest, but from here the light shines through. Like one way glass."

Orbit looked up, seeing the surface as a shining blue color. "Wow..." she whispered.

Ria just smiled. She'd been there before, long ago, but every time she saw it, the city amazed her. She looked over at Diry and Skyer. "So...what do you think?" she asked eagerly.
#255 Posted: 13:55:27 24/05/2012
Hoho...nice roof there smilie
#256 Posted: 15:04:47 24/05/2012
Skyer swam up to the ledge, "This has been here... the whole time." he said with heavy breaths.

Diry patted his back, "Easy there Skyer." she looked out onto the city, "Wow, Iv'e seen plenty of magical places, but nothing like this." she swam out into the open, looking down and around, "This place is huge."
--
The music that was being produced made Lucien sway, it was really good. The electricity that moved fast enough produced separate sounds and colors. Every green bolt went faster than the rest, and sounded like voices, and the deeper the green the more they stood out. With every red bolt, a large bass wave was produce, the darker the red, the stronger the bass beat. The light blue bolts made wizzing noises, very high pitch sounds that added speed to the music, which waved up and down in tone. The original yellows created a random noise, that made a beat of it's own.

"Who is that?" Lucien said just loud enough for Yuori to hear him.

"Uh..." she walked over to a board that read the name of the one in the rooms, "Says here, Cale." she dropped the board to hang again, and walked back over to Lucien. "I don't remember him doing this before. If he has, I've missed a lot."(Cale is the coolest dragon you could every meet. Not in looks, but in attitude and...(I can't remember the other word.))
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#257 Posted: 20:54:56 24/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(do you mean like personality wise?)

Cornelius swam out into the open water as well, smiling. "Just make sure we don't swim too close to the city, they won't be too happy if they see I brought outsiders."

Ria nodded in agreement, remembering how she had been caught for coming to the secret city, but her and Cornelius had been let off with a warning since they were young. Now... She shuddered at the thought of them being caught.

Orbit grinned and did a little twirl through the water.
#258 Posted: 14:43:35 25/05/2012
(yeah that. :)

"So he's working and having fun?" Lucien questioned with an akword smile.

"Looks like it." Yuori replied. The music ended, and the electric dragon walked up to the closest charged cell to bring it down. As lifted another out with his tail and another with his paw after shifting one's handle to his teeth. He had a bright smile as he walked to the door.

The door rotated on it's hinges as he stepped out to place the cell on the cart Lucien had brought around. The larger dragon had no words to say when he exited, but he simply nodded to Lucien and Yuouri. "That was pretty cool. How'd you do that?" Lucien asked following him to the door as Cale went back to grab the last cell.

There was no answer from the yellow dragon, simply a hollow laugh. "What's funny?"
--
Diry turned with a lilted head, annoyed face, "Well that sucks, I wanted to meet some of them."

"Look on the bright side... no one gets embarrassed." Skyer teased.
---
#259 Posted: 21:04:07 25/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Maybe some other time. We are after all supposed to be a secret race thought to have died off decades ago..." Cornelius said. "I can sneak you guys through the city, if you'd like?"

Orbit continued twirling, her laughter echoing slightly in the water. Ria shook her head in amusement.
#260 Posted: 21:21:29 25/05/2012
Cool!
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#261 Posted: 00:22:18 26/05/2012
I'm really enjoying this fan fiction! The occasional action combined with casual walks n' talks makes it very interesting and a fun read!
#262 Posted: 07:08:43 26/05/2012
/\ smilie Agreed! Definitely!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:18:02 27/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#263 Posted: 16:37:03 26/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(thank you so much guys, your feedback is appreciated!)
#264 Posted: 23:29:22 26/05/2012
Quote: Waaksian
I'm really enjoying this fan fiction! The occasional action combined with casual walks n' talks makes it very interesting and a fun read!

Me agreed
#265 Posted: 15:11:45 29/05/2012
(WEEEE!..... sorry)

"Well that depends on how much time remains on our little water breathing.(it doesn't have to be anytime soon cause they practically just got it.)" Skyer commented as he swam out to them.
--
Cale turned back to Lucien and opened his mouth, inside you could see bits of light and a static like sound was emitted. "What the....?" Lucien stepped back as Cale walked over to the cart.

Turned back to Lucien and from the silence Lucien's own voice was heard, "I can't... speak... like you." but it was Cale's mouth that moved and the voices echoed from his throat.

"You sound just like Lucien here." Yuori stated.

Cale then turned to her and a grown was heard before Cales mouth opened again, this time his voice mimiced Yuori's, "That... is because... I am... mimicing... the frequen... see of... your voices."

Lucien was so confused but fascinated at the same, "How are you doing that?"(I'll leave you to guess for a bit.)
---
#266 Posted: 15:21:10 29/05/2012
It's his ability smilie
#267 Posted: 18:55:52 29/05/2012
This is cool!
---
#268 Posted: 19:37:08 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(woah, that's cool! what i wanna know is, why can't he talk like normal?)

Cornelius's head swiveled as he looked from the city, to his friends, city, friends. "Hmmm..." he said thoughtfully. A grin suddenly appeared on his face. "Alright, c'mon!" He cried.

Cornelius dove straight down in the water, toward a small pile of rocks.

Ria smiled in rememberance, following Cornelius down. Orbit watched them, then sighed and followed slowly.
#269 Posted: 08:41:45 31/05/2012
HEEhaHEEhaHEEhaHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bet he was fatally wounded or something!
---
#270 Posted: 17:31:34 31/05/2012
Well, I like more to leave this fanfic until it got a few long continue, rather to read it shortly...
And once again, no offense smilie
#271 Posted: 21:50:00 31/05/2012
(Close, and i can see what you mean^)

Sticking to Yuori's voice, "Well... It's not... me talking. I... was born... without... the avalibility... to produce sound. I have no... vocal cords." he seemed eager to tell.

"Then how are you speaking now?" Lucien asked as they followed him back to the core drop off.

"And would you mind not using my voice." Yuori added.

Cale nodded with a smile and re-adjusted, "Sorry." an unfamiliar voice was made this time. "Technically... I'm not speaking." his mouth didn't move once.
---
Skyer shook his head from the sight and looked down after Cornelius. Diry watched too, "Another surprise i'm guessing."
---
#272 Posted: 16:36:17 02/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"Sort of," Cornelius said. "Just make sure you keep your wings folded flat against you, or they might get ripped off."

"Wait, what?!" Orbit squeaked.

Cornelius suddenly shoved a rock out of the way to reveal a tunnel. A sort of current began sucking the dragons down toward the tunnel. Cornelius managed to keep himself out, holding up the rock.

"C'mon guys!" he called.

Ria was sucked in to the tunnel first, grinning the whole way. Orbit was desperately clawing upwards at the water, trying to resist.
#273 Posted: 20:23:12 06/06/2012
"Whoa!" Skyer yelped as he was pulled into the hole. He stretched hisclaws out to the side, "Are you crazy!?" he put all his claws into the walls insidethw hole, slowly draging down the tunnel. Diry was just out of reach, holding herself back a bit.

"Ehh, what the heck." she swam into the current.
---
#274 Posted: 03:22:27 07/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"It's alright, it's just a passage way that takes you directly to a little cafe that a friend of mine runs!" Cornelius called. "Ria knows her already, you'll be safe when you get there!"
#275 Posted: 18:56:32 10/06/2012
Skyer thought for a second, "Alright." he released from the wall, flowing through after Diry.
--
Cale still grinned, "Alright, I'll tell... you. You know how... speakers work right? The electric... current with infor... mation on the... vibration frequen... see. I have taken... years to learn... music notes... frequencies, and later found... a voices frequency... the two are quite diff... orent, but nearly... the same." he sat as he explained, "Eventually... i found how... to read other... frequencies... and i use... my electric pow... ers to recreate those... frequencies... its easier... to show you." he raised his left paw flat, facing his palm up. Curling his claws inward some, small bolts of electricity shot between each one. Small but loud, they began to synchronize in a mellody, smooth and slow like a jewlry box. Then they flickered and said, "The music i was... making earlier," the electricity slowed as it spoke, but shot up again with each new pulse Cale made, "Required... more power and... sorces, larger and... different, whether in color... or size."

"So, your using electricity to speak and create music?" Lucien asked to wich Cale nodded back.
---
#276 Posted: 22:34:10 10/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit finally slipped in, just moments after Skyer. Cornelius then let go of the boulder and he too was pulled in by the current, which also pulled the boulder back over top.

At the end of the tunnel was a large room with a sort of underwater kitchen of sorts. In the middle of the room floated a sea blue dragoness with light blue wave patterns all over her body. Her horns were silver, and she had several fins everywhere, much more so than Cornelius.

The dragoness grinned at the group. "So I see Cornelius didn't learn from the last time he brought outsiders?" she joked.
#277 Posted: 22:45:51 10/06/2012
Oh...I miss this fanfic smilie
And congratz SpyroD, on becoming Yellow Sparx (maybe a little late, but late is better than never...)
#278 Posted: 22:30:03 13/06/2012
(thanks, i guess)

"Yeah. It requires... a lot of focus." he dropped his paw as the voice continued to sound from his mouth/throat.

"That's really cool. Do you do preformances with your ability?" Lucien jumped to ask.

" I've never thought... about preform...ing." Cale looked up in thought.
--
Skyer came to a stop and noticed the water dragon, "Heh, obviously," he agreed.
---
#279 Posted: 05:30:07 15/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria was already there, grinning at the water dragoness. "Hiya Katerina!" she said.

"Hey Ria, haven't seen you in years now!" Katerina said, hugging Ria.

Just then, Cornelius came tumbling in, smiling sheepishly. "Oh hey guys."

Orbit snorted and turned her nose up at him.
#280 Posted: 05:44:00 15/06/2012
"Someone's a bit moody." Diry comented, then turned her attention to Katerina, "Hi, is this you'r home?" sh asked a bit cheery
--
"That sounds great... and if you want... I can teach you... some notes and... maybe voice?" Cale smiled on as he returned to Lucien and Yuori.

"Uh yeah, maybe later, my schedual is kind of full for the next month or so." Lucien riplied being half honest.

"I'll have to get back to you on that." Yuori also replied with a strong voice.
---
#281 Posted: 09:09:02 16/06/2012
Cool!
---
#282 Posted: 05:58:30 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
"My home is upstairs, this is just the kitchen to my cafe I run." Katerina said, pulling away from Ria. "You guys are welcome to hang out upstairs, I've got a great view of the underwater city, and none of the other dragons could possibly see you."
#283 Posted: 12:10:26 20/06/2012
Woohooo, back from camp smilie
#284 Posted: 17:06:32 22/06/2012
Cool!
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#285 Posted: 19:14:10 24/06/2012
Dual Fan Fictions are cool. smilie
#286 Posted: 09:34:44 25/06/2012
So, when the next post is posted?
#287 Posted: 18:35:33 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
@Waak, I know right? smilie

@Youla, whenever SpyroD can find time to post
#288 Posted: 04:08:05 26/06/2012
Oh I forget, this is SpyroD's turn... smilie
#289 Posted: 05:03:32 03/07/2012
"Yea, i was wondering why there were some strange furniture in here." Skyer added, "I have to ask, why aren't we allowed to be here, not as in here, but in the city?"
--
Cale smiled in acknowledgment as he walked over to the checkout machine, "My shift is done, i will see you... later then." he placed his card back in his slot to leave.

"You've worked here how long and you just find out he is very talented with his element." Lucien remarked.

"I've always consentrated on my work... but is cute though." she smiled for once as she turned and retrieved the cart to walk off again.
---
#290 Posted: 09:19:19 03/07/2012
Oh, already use hi-tech absent machine smilie
#291 Posted: 18:03:15 06/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Katerina frowned at Cornelius. "You didn't tell them?"

Cornelius rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Er..not exactly?"

Katerina gave him a light smack on the back of the head. "Cornelius! What would Dewwy say ifshe knew you were bringing friends here and not warning them of our laws?!"

Cornelius groaned. "C'mon Kat, don't bring my mom into this again..."

Orbits voice went shrill. "Warn us?!"

Katerina sighed. "Long ago, there was a purple dragon named Malefor. The Water Guardian of his time saw evil in Malefor and tried warning the others. The Wind Guardian insisted that Malefor was a gift and should be taught all of the elements. Unfortunately, no one listened to the Water Guardian and he ended up being right. Ironically, the Wind Guardian and most of the Wind dragons were slaughtered by Malefor. The Water Guardian took the the Water dragons and brought us here, a secret city he had been preparing for us since Malefor first learned fire. We've lived here since, and tge number one law is that no water dragon goes out and no other dragons come in."
#292 Posted: 14:31:19 10/07/2012
"Then how is one to know if and when it is safe to leave?" Skyer asked. Diry nudged him, shaking her head, but Skyer didn't reallt pay attention.
--
The horn in the factory rang for all to go for the day. Lucien checked out and waited on the steps.
---
#293 Posted: 21:48:54 10/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"That's the thing. Everyone assumes that Malefor is still alive and terrorizing the planet." Cornelius replied. "The Council, who's like our own group of Elders, refuse to even take a chance to check things out. We've been in our ways so long that no one's really questioned them."

"Except you." Katerina giggled.
#294 Posted: 03:44:14 11/07/2012
Oh yeah, good to know that both of you still alive and continue the story smilie
#295 Posted: 20:29:39 15/07/2012
"Then why do they get mad when an outsider comes in, wouldn't that tell them it's safe?" Skyer raised his brow.
--
Cale stepped out and politely nodded to Lucien, "You wait for me?" he simply asked.

"Well, yes. I was wondering if you could teach me what you know of your element? In these nearing times, it will be very useful." Lucien replied stepping down to the ground with Cale.

"Must consider... Why so impotant?" Cale asked as they entered town.
---
#296 Posted: 16:30:43 17/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Katerina shook her head. "If someone were to discover us and tell, the cover we've worked so long to create would be gone in seconds. We would be known yet again to both the good AND evil of the world."

Cornelius sighed. "The Council is quite paranoid."

"Think about it Cornelius, they have good reason to be." Katerina said in slight annoyance.
#297 Posted: 23:39:44 17/07/2012
"Well I guess now isn't a good time to talk to them then." Skyer commented.

"Speaking of which, i think we should go. Does that tunnel have a reverse?" Diry asked swimming up in front of Skyer.
--
"I need to strengthen and build on my abilities. Since you are so good with yours, it led me to ask?" Lucien replied.

Cale motioned his head for Lucien to follow and walked over to the intersection of the streets to make a left turn. After a few buildings flowed by, they came to an opening, atleast it was at normal tower hight. The lower to the ground house was built like the others only smaller. Cale rased his paw to the door.

"Your house?"

Cale nodded and stepped up to the door, waving to it again. "Oh, yes please." Lucien approached.
--
Clair closed her book, "Busy day, but..." she slumped over on the book, "I'm so bored, training is just not going to fix it at the moment." she rolled over.
---
#298 Posted: 06:43:42 18/07/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh yes, the way you came in also goes the opposite way. Unless you wish to take the tunnel that brings you to the cave behind the waterfall?" Katerina replied.
#299 Posted: 13:26:25 19/07/2012
That's a quote progress... smilie
#300 Posted: 23:15:03 23/07/2012
"So there is more than one entrance?" Skyer asked, "Well that doesn't matter, we should just go. It was nice meeting you, but we have other things to tend to."
--
Walking into the first room of Cale's home, there was a large bulb near the ceiling on the other side of the room. Electricity flashed into it to light up the room. Even the floor lit up as he stepped on the large white tiles. "I have obviously lived in the forest for too long." Lucien commented as he looked around the living room. A couch long enough for Cale to stretch out across from a decently sized fireplace(who needs Tvs when you can fly and breath/control elements?), lined with two book cases on each side. A set of two steps lead down to the couch, and stretched in a circular curve to both parallel walls.

Cale had walked into his kitchen while Lucien was sight seeing. Opening a cabinet to pull out a glass and turned to his refrigerator. Taking out a container, after putting the glass on a separate counter, and pouring its dark contents into the glass. The sweat drink(if you haven't guessed already it is sweat tea) didn't sit in the glass too long. He drank it in just seconds, and returned the larger container back into the fridge.
--
Clair sat up, "Gledor. Do you know of anything we can do besides sit at my house till Lucien returns?" She laid out her for arms so that they split out, landing her chest on the floor.

Gledor came out of the kitchen, "I figured having time together was enough, but we could go walking through the forest if that is any better."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me