Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of Gold (co-op) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#201 Posted: 14:30:28 30/04/2012
Skyer approached to accept one and Diry had already eaten her's, "Wow, your right. To bad I'm not much of a mint girl."

"Yeah, but your sweat tooth says otherwise." Skyer ate his after speaking swallowed, "How long does it last and when does it start?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#202 Posted: 21:16:05 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"The moment you ingest it, it begins. It lasts roughly three hours, but I'm thinking you won't need it for that long." Cornelius said with a smile.

Orbit grinned mischeviously. "Hmmm, only one way t'find out for sure!" she said, pushing Ria into the river.

Ria squeaked in surprise as she was pushed, gasping at the chill of the water, thus breathing the water in and sinking.

"Oopsies..." Orbit muttered.

Cornelius whirled to face Orbit. "What was that?!" he barked, his face turning a bit red as he frowned at the pink dragoness.

Orbit stuttered. "I um, uh, i-it was just a joke..."

Ria resurfaced, spitting out a little stream of water. "I'm okay! It actually worked..." she called as she floundered to keep her head above the water. "It's a little cold though!"
#203 Posted: 13:11:10 01/05/2012
Skyer fought off a laugh, but burst into tears as he ran over to jump in. Diving into the river just a wing's length away from Ria. I his instinct to hold his breath, he swam around a bit. He moved through the water as if he were born in it, but he couldn't hold hid breath for much longer and decided the only way to get it over with is to hold onto the mud at the bottom of the river till he had to breath.

"It's like he thinks he's going to die." Diry giggled as she walked up to the river side. "He's always been a good swimmer though."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#204 Posted: 00:51:57 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria giggled and shook her head as Skyer splashed her with his dive.

"Indeed he is a good swimmer!" Cornelius said in surprise, watching Skyer swim. "He's almost as good as I am, and I grew up in it!"

Orbit nervously dipped a toe into the water, shivering violently.
#205 Posted: 14:57:47 02/05/2012
"Quick question," Diry stopped just before following in, "Did you actually hatch under water, born breathing water, you know, like frog?"

Skyer finally gave in for a breath of water, "Ahh...." he breathed heavily, "Oh cool. If I were to swallow water," he chuckled, I would haunt Cornelius if I died."
--
"Oh just shut up." Clair said deeply. Then turned back to Lucien, "Well pleasantries aside, how's work treating you now?"

Lucien scratched his side a bit, "Not much of a change, just bigger dragons to deal with. How bout you, any luck?"

"Nope, I haven't heard from them yet." Clair replied walking back toward the house.

"Oh, well, I'm sure you'll hear soon, if not tomorrow, the town seems busy today." Lucien stayed where he was.

"Yeah, I noticed, well, you should be having your break, get something to eat." Clair said before entering the house.
---
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#206 Posted: 18:03:28 02/05/2012
Nice, but I'm still on the second page...
#207 Posted: 18:56:09 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(thank you Youla for reading! smilie )

"Er..." Cornelius looked up in thought. "I'm not actually sure..." he said, a faint blush crossing his cheeks. "All I know is that I'm part water dragon and part regular dragon, like you guys. But all water dragons can breathe water and air both."

Ria laughed. "You haunt him, I'll haunt Orbit!"
#208 Posted: 14:50:00 03/05/2012
(Honored by all guests :) )

Skyer let loose the mud and swam up to the surface with a grin on his face. While Diry was looking back at Cornelius, Skyer jumped up quickly, grabbed her arm and drug her in. "Hay!" she yelled as it soon became muffled by water. After her first water breath, she spoke more clearly, "I was talking to Cornelius, and you pull me in!?"

"Hey, it was a harmless joke." Skyer shrugged with a laugh, "Oh c'mon, like you wouldn't have done the same?"
---
#209 Posted: 17:05:07 03/05/2012
Great, I've reached the final post. When will you guys continue???
#210 Posted: 20:56:28 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(Oh, we always continue, we're barely getting started smilie )

Ria grinned brightly, her tail sneaking up and curling around Orbits ankle.

"Well if it's cold, I ain't goin in!" Orbit was complaining to Cornelius.

Cornelius slowly smiled, trying not to draw attention to Ria's plan. "Er, I don't think you have much of a choice!"

"Wha- EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Ria had tightened her tail and pulled Orbit in. Orbit had tried to dig her claws into the ground, but the rocky shore was too difficult for her to get a grip on and she slid right in.

Cornelius laughed, bounding into the water himself after.
#211 Posted: 02:16:47 04/05/2012
Hahaha...Wandering what's gonna happen to Orbit,
Anyway,
Can I keep commenting on this topic??
#212 Posted: 04:20:35 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(of course, go right ahead! smilie )
#213 Posted: 14:34:18 04/05/2012
(It's no bother.)

Seeing Orbit get dragged in, "yeah, I guess so." she giggled and swam off up steam to ride it back. "I've always wondered how it would feel, being under water while riding the current." she said a little exitedly(<that's my word :) ).

Skyer spun around, "So, what is a water dragon's home like?" he stopped just before Cornelius, except, he was upside down.
---
#214 Posted: 15:20:49 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"I'll show you!" Cornelius said. He swam to the edge of the waterfall, grinned at the others, then dove off the waterfall.

"Corny, no!" Ria cried, eyes going wide with horror. She swam after, but Orbit grabbed her tail.

"Stop Ria, you'll fall too!" Orbit said, holding Ria back.

A faint splash could be heard at the bottom of the falls, then a voice calling up. "C'mon guys, the water is warmer down here!"
#215 Posted: 16:10:47 04/05/2012
Wow, seriously, nothing happened on Cornelius???
#216 Posted: 17:15:48 04/05/2012
(Of course not. Not all waterfalls have sharp rocks a the bottom. ;) )

Skyer laughed, "He said it's warmer." he followed. Diry smiled and followed to stop on the edge and looked down.

"Well, too bad you can't see through a water fall. Here goes nothing." she stopped holding herself back and drifted onto the fall.

Skyer stayed back, "You guys don't know the fun way." he swam up stream a little. At a good distance back, he went with the current and shot past Orbit and Ria. Blasting out of the water, strait out of the corner of the fall. "Yeah!" he yelled as he continued to move outward from the fall.

"I swear he is going to get himself killed done day." Diry said as she settled at the bottom of the fall with her head out of the water.
---
#217 Posted: 20:30:52 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(nono, he wouldn't get hurt, that's where he lives is at the bottom smilie think of the waterfall as a waterslide)

"Let's just hope he doesn't!" Ria laughed. She dove beneath the water and followed the flow of the water off the edge. As she fell with the water, she smiled a bit. The way that the light was coming through and warming her scales as she fell made her feel so alive.

Orbit shivered nervously. "I think I'll just fly down..." she mumbled, stretching her wings and climbing out onto the rocky shore.

Cornelius was waiting at the bottom, his orange scales visible as he surfaced.
#218 Posted: 07:43:33 05/05/2012
Free entertainment huh?
#219 Posted: 12:13:45 07/05/2012
Hello? Anyone there, I'm hungry here...
#220 Posted: 16:56:12 07/05/2012
Skyer's wings extended some as he dived toward the water. Twisting around in mid dive to face Cornelius and his sister. Targeting his Diry near the surface, wings closed to his sides. He shot through the water, spiraling past her at great speeds, the air still followed him into the water and filled it with bubbles.

"Whoa!" Diry flinched shifting in her spot to avoid him, "Hay!" she said being hard to hear with all the bubbles rising past her face.
---
#221 Posted: 21:23:24 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius used his powers to keep the bubbles back, laughing. "Hey now, don't show off!"

Ria held her breath as she joined the others at the bottom, then laughed aloud as she remembered that she could breathe. She paddled over to Diry, hiding behind her as the bubbles rushed past.

Orbit fluttered her way down to the shore at the bottom of the falls, then slowly dipped into the warm water.
#222 Posted: 14:36:36 08/05/2012
At the water settled Diry could Skyer again, "You almost hit me. Your lucky I have good reflexes." she said a bit sassy.

"Who me? No, it wasn't your great reflexes," Skyer swam by, "It was my maneuverability." he swam away some, "This water is nice, but have you ever been in the ocean?" he asked as he drifted by Cornelius
---
#223 Posted: 21:00:19 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius shook his head. "I haven't been to the ocean. But I've always dreamed of it!" he said, his eyes sparkling.

Ria spiralled through the water, circling Orbit a few times before giggling and swimming off.
#224 Posted: 14:29:14 09/05/2012
"You should come with us some time." Skyer commented, "The scenery is nice too." he slowed to a simple float.

Diry looked over to Orbit, "So, what's new this year? I know I should have asked earlier, but we were a little side tracked."
---
#225 Posted: 17:05:10 09/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Wow, really?!" Cornelius asked, a huge grin crossing his face.

Orbit shrugged. "Not much, it's pretty much same old same old." she said with a small smile. "Y'know, Luciens too good for any o' the girls, Decibel's skipping grades, the odd new kid that appears n' then disappears a few weeks later. The only really new thing is that gal right there."

Ria's cheeks flushed a light pink, knowing that Orbit was clearly talking about her.
#226 Posted: 14:30:39 10/05/2012
"Yeah, it's deep and cool, plus the great sun light and friendly locals."Skyer continued about the beaches and water.

"I see, but Lucien didn't seem himself this time. Like he is distracted or he's someone else." Diry commented, "Clair's all the same though, oh wait, I haven't seen her yet. Some of my thoughts are running together."
---
#227 Posted: 02:11:40 11/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh my, it sounds great!" Cornelius said, his eyes clouding over with daydreams. "W-when do you think is the next time that you'll be heading out that way?"

"Clair is Clair is Clair." Orbit laughed. "Perfect and charmin' as always!"

Ria floated through the water, smiling as bubbles lifted lazily from her mouth and up to the surface. She did a little tumble and used her wings to propel herself through the water at a faster rate.
#228 Posted: 14:46:30 11/05/2012
"Don't know, but we'll keep you posted." Skyer said as Ria wizzed by them.

Diry giggled a little, "So no new peeps? Just the same ol' thing we left."
--
Lucien had a light meal before waving his sister good-bye again. He stretched his form and relaxed himself before re-entering the city. The bright brown almost yellow buildings, reflected the suns light well enough that even shadows were hard to find. Taking light and easy steps back to his place of employment.
---
After Lucien went through the gates, a bush shifts as a green dragon steps forth out of its cover, "About time he left." Gledor's said as he turned to the old cottage. Taking a deep breath, he padded over to the wooden structure to knock on the door lightly.

The door swung slowly as Clair pulled it open, and before it was open enough to step in, it jerked open and Clair came flying out, "Gledy!" she yelled taking him down, she looked up from their position to see if anyone was there. Seeing no one, she returned to smothering Gledor, "I've been waiting for you. Why weren't you here earlier?" she gave a fake, smooshed sad face.

Gledor found a moment to breath, "Well, I wen't to see you at your interview and wish you luck, but you weren't there." He pushed his way up off the grass to sit next to Clair.

"Oh, that makes sense." she backed up to give him some room, "So, what about you, found a place yet?"

"No, but I think I've got a good place in mind. Close to town, and not too far away from the lake." Gledor answered.

Clair hugged him again, "Well soon I may be paying for a new place too."

"You mean?" Gledor questioned with a slight smile.

"Yep," she squeezed, "We will finally have some alone time." she nuzzled his cheek.
---
#229 Posted: 18:42:48 11/05/2012 | Topic Creator
"Sweet!" Cornelius said with a grin. He was already planning everything out, his mind a whir with the thought of finally getting to see the ocean.

"Not really." Orbit said. "Unless there's a couple of em that I don't notice?" She shrugged a bit.

Ria continued whirling through the water, letting the current take her a little downstream.

-

Laurie sighed as she entered her bedroom above the Silver Dragon. Why him? Why Gledor of all dragons? she wondered. He's into Clair anyways, most of the boys are... She sighed again, louder this time before jumping onto her bed and curling up amidst her art supplies that were scattered everywhere.

(i might bring in another character)
#230 Posted: 19:32:39 11/05/2012
(NO! I've got her boy troubles covered, all you have to do is let me know if your interested(don't worry, it's not Skyer XD ))

"I'll keep my eye out for the kids, if there are any." Diry continued.

"Yeah, but after our stay here, we're off to the east, but on our way back through, we'll stop and pick you up." Skyer finished, "Sooo... Where's your home, like where do you sleep and all?"

(I was a bit tight for time, I'll get back to Clair and Gledor tomorrow)
---
#231 Posted: 02:46:36 12/05/2012
Finally, I can get back to read this...
#232 Posted: 16:32:19 12/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(nonono, i mean in general i might bring in another character smilie you do whatever you wish for boy troubles smilie)

"Good plan!" Orbit said with a smile to Diry.

"Oh right, duh." Cornelius said, facepawing. "Follow me!" He began to swim with the current, going right past Ria. "Stay close, cuz there's a sudden hooked turn coming up. If you're not careful the current will sweep you right past it."
#233 Posted: 15:01:36 14/05/2012
Skyer nodded as he speed up to keep from getting lost. Diry noticed the two leave the area, "Well looks like we're off again."
--
Gledor smiled, "Well that too, but your getting a job?" he asked with a slight laugh of excitement.

"Yeah, but I would have to return to town when ever I'm scheduled." she shrugged with a grin as she rested her head on his chest, I'm not sure if I should tell him.

You should, save him the convenience of meeting and not knowing who I am, save me a speech, and energy. Baktora interrupted.

Clair got frustrated, but kept calm in order not to let Gledor know she is being aggravated, I wasn't asking you?
---
#234 Posted: 20:32:46 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius was quickly approaching the area where the river branched off. Suddenly he slipped to the right and disappeared from sight.

"Woah!" Orbit cried in surprise.

Ria was next, suddenly vanishing into the bank. A second passed and her golden claws appeared again as she heaved her head forward to peek out. "Careful guys!" she called, warning them.

-

Laurie was feeling quite sleepy, but then bounced up, standing upright on her bed. "Idea!" she yelled suddenly. "WOAH!" she squealed, falling off her bed.
#235 Posted: 14:32:59 15/05/2012
(lol, What is she doing XD )

"So, shall we head inside?" Gledor asked.

"Oh." Clair came back to herself, "Yeah. C'mon." she replied getting up and jogging to the door.

Gledor picked himself up and followed her in.
--
Skyer spread his wings to slow down, leaning into the sharp turn. He struggled to follow, Curse my little strength. he finally glided into the turn.

Diry giggled a little as she kept close to the bank as to be more certain of making it.
---
#236 Posted: 18:49:21 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(she's a little clumsy XD )

Ria's claws slipped from the soft dirt of the bank and she disappeared into the dark tunnel that lead on. "Woaaah!" she cried, half afraid half excited.

Orbit clawed out at the edge, but since it had crumbled from Ria's claws, she slipped right past. "Dammit!" she yelled, the current pushing her past. She swam fiercely against the current, flapping her wings for extra power, however she was stuck at almost a dragons length away.

-

Laurie jumped up from the floor, her eyes rolling around a bit. "Yeesh..." she muttered as she regained her balance. She trotted over to her easel and grabbed a few paints and a brush. She gently dipped the brush into the green paint and began her art.
#237 Posted: 03:04:59 16/05/2012
Nice...
More...
Wait...
#238 Posted: 14:33:44 16/05/2012
Skyer heard Orbit's cry and quickly reached out, grabbing his sister and pulled her off the bank. In the moment when they connected, Skyer explained a plan faster than a person could think, and Diry followed through. Skyer let go of Diry, and then gripped her tail as she flowed past toward Orbit. As Skyer rooted himself to the wall of the turn, Diry swung out toward Orbit with an open paw.

(School's got me busy, i'll edit this in an hour(next available class))
---
#239 Posted: 18:37:45 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit stretched her arm out, reaching for Diry's paw. She struggled, only inches away from reach. Her scales glowed a faint blue-white and she shot forward against the current, grasping Diry's paw with both of her own.

"Thanks!" she panted, the glow fading away.
#240 Posted: 18:48:57 17/05/2012
"Whoa..." Diry said at the luminescent Orbit. Shaking her head, sent a quick fear message to Skyer who pulled them in slowly. Getting inside the cave-like area, Skyer sank down to rest. "What was with the glowing thing back there?" Diry asked as she swam a little away from the current.
---
#241 Posted: 17:22:56 18/05/2012
Finally...more posting.
Now about Ria???
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#242 Posted: 00:43:43 20/05/2012
Very fun story!
#243 Posted: 16:36:03 20/05/2012 | Topic Creator
(thank you waaksian! smilie )

"Oh, that was just me tryin to use my powers to swim against the current." Orbit said with a bit of a blush in her cheeks.

"Guys!" Ria said, reappearing in the small area they'd stop to rest. "Are you okay??"
#244 Posted: 13:19:16 21/05/2012
Diry, "Huh, yeah yeah. We just saved bright scales here," Diry joked a little. "From going with the flow."

Skyer lifted himself up off the floor to swim over to Diry, "Yeah, the current caught her." he said with his usual half smile.
--
Gledor closed the door as he entered the main room. "So, what shall we do now?" he walked over to the fire to sit near it's warm heat.

"I haven't really thought about that." Clair froze half way to the kitchen, "Well, would you like something to eat?" she continued to the kitchen.

"No thanks, I had something in town." Gledor replied, looking around the room. There wasn't much to look at in the house, just a few paintings of sunsets and other sceneries.

Clair came troting out, "Then what was the point of me going in there?" she questioned witha blush and light smile. She pushed herself up against Gledor sighing.
---
#245 Posted: 16:14:13 21/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria grinned. "Good job then! Orbit, Cornelius told us to be careful." she scolded.

"Whatever, I tried okay?" Orbit snorted.

Cornelius came swimming back into sight. "Why're you guys in here? We're not even there yet!" he said with a laugh.

"You mean..." Orbit looked around the dark little cave, then back at Cornelius. "You don't live in here?"

"Oh heavens no!" Cornelius said, swimming to the back of the cave. "This isn't a cave, it's a tunnel to my home."
#246 Posted: 16:18:12 21/05/2012
...You said he live in the caves under the waterfall in Avalar (or I'm not paying attention)
#247 Posted: 06:00:42 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
true, but i said caves, they're in one simple cave-like tunnel
#248 Posted: 12:19:41 22/05/2012
Ouch.....
#249 Posted: 13:28:28 22/05/2012
(....)
Skyer turned to Cornelius, "Oh, well, what are we sitting here for?" he looked down, "I mean: what are we swimming here for?" he swam off after him.

Diry smiled weakly with embarrassment and followed Skyer.
--
Lucien jetted out more energy with every blast he made, Feels great to release my power without worry. So much energy to use, stocked up for a long time. WOO! he enjoyed his time at his work now. Being free to let loose and have fun, getting paid to do it too.

He walked over to the energy cells to retrieve them when the door opened, "Hey, Lucien." it was Yuori.

"You again." Lucien let off a friendly smile.

"It's Yuori." she giggled, "Anyway, I came to let you know, if you haven't heard already, that most of the electric volt heads here, including me, have a holographic communicator. I suggest that you get one too." she came into the room and picked up two of the cells from their charging containers.

Lucien pulled the last one out of it's unit and followed Yuori to the cart outside to place the cells down. "Holographic communicator? Doesn't sound like something I would need."

"Their quite handy, location navigation, schematics, scanning and processing. Records what you see and can be played back, plus you can stay connected to friends, family, and work." Yuori explained, "They are easy to keep charged and come with all the equipment to upgrade itself if any new advancements come in. Though..."

"Though...?" Lucien repeated as he started pushing the cart of energy cores toward the main energy supply drop, which was connected to the circular power turbine.

"Though some think it is painful to get. I didn't think it was that bad." She continued.

"What do you mean, it's an implant?" he had put a few cells through the port.

"Well..." two small lights came out and spread out about three inches and flatened to a rectangle that stretched across her snout, the blue rectangle had writing on it and had a small bar across the top that signal backwards.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:24 22/05/2012 by SpyroD
#250 Posted: 14:47:08 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius led the way to the back of the tunnel, Ria following close behind him. Orbit trailed lazily at the back of the group behind Skyer and Diry. They swam for roughly ten minutes.

"Are we there yet?" Orbit whined.

"Just around this bend here." Cornelius said.

They rounded the corner and.....

A dead end.

Orbit glared furiously at Cornelius. "Now you listen here! I've had enough shenanagins for one day!" swimming right up to him to yell in his face. "You brought us all this way for a dead end! I'm so sick of y-"

"Orbit, calm down!" Ria cried, pulling Orbit back from a very surprised Cornelius.

"Let me go! Oooooo!"

Cornelius scrambled up from the ground. "Geez! A little patience would be nice..." He began tinkering with some of the rocks at the dead end.

"I think I've shown plenty of patience!" Orbit was yelling still, fighting against Ria's hold.

Suddenly, a low groan could be heard from the wall. Cornelius pulled back with a grin. He then sent small, blue glowing bubbles toward the wall, letting them pop against it. Another groan sounded and dust sifted out of the wall.

The wall started moving downwards, light pouring in from the top.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me