Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of Gold (co-op) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#151 Posted: 23:03:26 17/03/2012
Diry turned with a smile, "We planned on staying, but if you want us to leave already." she spoke with little sarcasm.

"Yeah, we're staying. At least for a while. I still want to go to the western mountains." Skyer added.
--
Clair stood up, "Ok, well it was nice meeting you. If you need anything, just call my name. I have verry sharp ears, they can hear my name from the mountains. That's part of my secret thing, by the way. Bye." she left with a smile.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#152 Posted: 02:59:44 19/03/2012 | Topic Creator
"Of course I want y'all to stay!" Orbit laughed, poking Diry's wing.

"Ooo, yes good choice. The western mountains are simply beautiful this time of year!" Ria said smiling at Skyer and Lucien.

-

Samuel smiled. "Alright then, good day young lady!" he called.
#153 Posted: 17:30:11 19/03/2012
"Oh... My apologies," he cleared his throat, "I'm Skyer, and this little... "angle" is,"

"Diry, like deer, with a 'Y', and the 'E's are one 'I'!" she cheerfully greeted herself.

"Oh, yes. The twins didn't notice you." Lucien realized this himself.
==
Clair bounded out the door, lifting hih above the city. She viewed the tall buildings and the low stream that flowed though the water gates. She found her way to the gates that led to the forest, where she looked around a bit for Lucien.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#154 Posted: 17:12:30 20/03/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well it's very nice to meet you." Ria smiled shyly. "I'm Aethra, but please call me Ria!"

"Right, sorry, I shoulda introduced y'all, my bad!" Orbit said sheepishly.

(sorry i'm not writing much, i just don't really know what to say right now)
#155 Posted: 18:39:01 20/03/2012
(It's ok, I get lost for things to write a lot too.)

Lucien nodded, "She recently moved here. Speaking of which, where will you two be staying?"

"Oh yeah, that's what I was forgetting." Skyer jumped a little, "I was thinking of looking for a rental or just make one outside of town."

"You don't have to, you could save money and time if you stay with us, unless Orbit would rather have more company?" He looked up to her(Orbit) with a comical smile.

(when do you plan on bringing in your bad "guy"?)
---
#156 Posted: 20:57:28 20/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit grinned brightly. "Y'all know that there's always room for more at my place! If they fight too much, you can always send one my way Luuuucien." she said, her southern drawl dragging out his name.

(not for awhile)
#157 Posted: 17:15:08 21/03/2012
"Hm hmm. Alright." Lucien replied, "But, I need to see Clair before I go off to work. You guys know where we live," he waved as he flew off toward Clair.

Clair was getting a bit impatient, "He's never this late," she said to herself. Just as she was about to go out the gate, his presence got stronger, "Finally." she sighed.

"What?" he said landing with a small smile, "Guess what. The twins are back."

"What do they want this time?" Clair asked as they exited the city.

"Well, I told them about that dragon who attacked us last night, and they offered to help, so they will be spending a few nights with us." Lucien explained, "But of course Orbit offered for one to stay with her and Ria."

"Wait does Orbit know about last night?"

"I have a feeling Ria will tell her soon or later." was all he could reply. They reached the house and entered.

Skyer had waved to Lucien as he left, but Diry didn't notice, "As if we fight constantly."
---
#158 Posted: 17:37:39 21/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria opened her mouth to call out a goodbye to Lucien, but then clamped her jaws shut and settled for waving back.

Orbit snickered. "O' course y'all don't!" she said with the tiniest bit of teasing sarcasm.
#159 Posted: 13:23:19 22/03/2012
"So, any plans for the day?" Skyer asked, turning back to the group.

After a few minutes Lucien exited the house letting the door stay open, he walked back to town. Just in the gates he got a strange feeling, Who's here? he called out.

I'm not here, I'm too high above you to be there. a familiar voice called back.

What do you want? Lucien started walking again.

Just to talk. I thought you could use a good talk. it replied.

I don't want to talk to you. In fact I never wanted to know you existed.

Harsh words get you nowhere. Back in our battle, you didn't seem like you knew how to fight. he added.

Leave me alone! Lucien passed through half the town, mere steps away from the energy plant.

I could teach you, then we could have a more decent fight. Lucien stopped when he said this, Did I catch your attention?

How can I trust you? he kept walking into the building.

Because, I'll let you bring your sister too. Those little training sessions with you ancestors isn't enough, remember, I'm the one who defeated those weaklings.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:51 23/03/2012 by SpyroD
#160 Posted: 13:18:31 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
(i thought gledor went off with laurie?)

"Nothin much really. We were just about to go see Cornelius, but other than that we're free!" Orbit said with a smile.

At the mention of Cornelius, Ria's face lit up with a bright grin.
#161 Posted: 14:42:11 23/03/2012
(Oh yeah, oops, I'm spacing again)

"Cornelius? Have you not seen him recently? I know we haven't, but you?" Diry questioned.

"It's been too long for me to remember him. Is he the one who... no wait, I forget." Skyer admitted.
--
Clair had sat by the fireplace to continue reading the book on forest creatures, mainly the ones believed to not exist. Lucien had clocked in and made his way to the back of the building, to a door labeled "Elite Zone". Pushing through the door, he could see all the larger electric dragons emitting massive amounts of energy, "So this is the main power supply room." he said walking further into the area.

One of them walked pass him, "What is a little guy doing back here?" a few more stopped to see him. The lights in the room flickered as the production slowed.

"What's he think he can do what we can?" one questioned from the crowd that began to bundle up.

"He's obviously new, and is lost." One walked up, looking down on Lucien, "May I help you? I lead this sector."

"I was promoted to this area."

There was a wave of laughter, "You, look at you, what can you do if not make something like a static charge?" the first one said.

"Just let me show you." Lucien walked through the crowd.

"Well he has guts to just push his way through us." one whispered to another.

"Just show us your best little one." the leader said following him, in front of the small crowd behind him, "Take five! We will see how the new guy does in our area!" he called.

Someone flipped a switch and the lights dimmed as the sun light was let through for lighting. Lucien walked into the closed charging room, stopped in the middle and faced one of the energy cores. He readied a shot of little power, and fired at the rod. The bolt brought the meter up only a half centimeter.

A loud roar of laughter burst from behind the glass, "He has to be in the wrong sector." one said.

"He didn't even get half way in one shot."

"Hay!" Lucien yelled, causing the laughter to pause, "I was testing it, seeing how much it can hold. It obviously holds a lot more than back there." he turned back to the core charger. without facing the window again, his eyes burst with gold lighting, his body began sparking, and the electricity bounced off hitting the ground around him. With a grin and a quick look back, he fired a large bolt that hit on target. The meter jumped, and the core's glow brightened, just as before, the core overcharged and burst. The room filled with thin smoke.

Lucien opened the door out of the room, with clear eyes, "Who else can do that in one shot?" he looked around, with no reply. "I didn't think so."

"Actually, I can, but I choose not to." the leader said stepping forward. The much taller dragon looked down on Lucien, "You have proved yourself, I just wonder if you can wow us again. Alright! Back to work!" he turned away and the crowd dispersed.

"I was wondering what brought you here." a female voice said as the crowd's movement revealed. She was as tall as the guys, but not as thick in muscle, "Those meat heads cant see talent if it was tattooed on their eyes." she approached.

"I'm guessing they doubted you too?" Lucien commented.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:50 23/03/2012 by SpyroD
#162 Posted: 20:16:47 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
"I haven't seen Cornelius in years!" Ria gushed with a grin. "Last time I saw him, the three of us were just little kids!"

Orbit smiled. "Cornelius is a dragon with the water element. He's bright orange and lives at the waterfalls in Avalar." she explained. "I wouldn't be surprised if you've never met him before, he's a bit shy of the city. I haven't seen him myself in a week or so."
#163 Posted: 14:16:05 26/03/2012
"At first, but then they got use to a girl in their ranks. I'm Yuori, and you?" she turned a bit as to walk with him.

Lucien looked up to her, "I'm Lucien. So, how long have you worked back here?" he asked as he followed.

"A few years actually," she had a giggle in her speech, "You act as if you've never talked to a woman before."

"Oh, no I have, just not one so tall."

"Well back here, size seems to be everything." she replied as she stopped at a table with papers on it, most stacked, but some just layed out.
--
"Well lets go see him then." Diry auto-tagged in Skyer just ran over with a nod.
---
#164 Posted: 13:39:11 27/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria raised her eyebrows and looked to Orbit, who simply nodded.

"Alright, alright! Y'all can come along!" she laughed. Orbit flexed her wings and took to the skies, Ria not too far behind her.

"Well? Hurry up kiddies!" Orbit teased. Ria smiled a bit.
#165 Posted: 16:26:12 27/03/2012
Diry followed quickly, she flew a bit ahead for a second but drew back. Skyer had been just behind Orbit, "Oh yeah, hey Orbit. Have you found yourself a good one yet?" he grinned as if holding back a laugh, but kept a controlled smile.
--
"I've noticed. Well this is my first day back here so, I need to get started, without blowing things up." Lucien smirked a bit.

"You look like one to not smile all the time. What's up?" She sat near the desk with few assorted papers. Lucien stopped and turned with a flat stare. "Or do I need to keep my distance?"

"Now really isn't the best time to talk. I'll let you know when."

"When what?" she leaned over to be more level.

"You'll find out." he gave a small grin again as he walked off to start his work. This time he had to work harder, though he hadn't had proper rest.
---
#166 Posted: 18:42:28 27/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit blushed a bit. "Naw, I'm tryin to let them boys come to me, I'm tired of tryin to reach out to them." she laughed.

Ria rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease Orbit, you are such a flirt! You've been like that ever since we were kids, don't deny it!" she teased.

Orbit stuck her snout in the air proudly. "Hmph, well maybe I'm helpin them come along to me as I go, but still." she said, a small smile crossing her face as she continued to lead them to Avalar.
#167 Posted: 13:07:23 29/03/2012
Skyer let out a quick laugh, "How's that worken?"
--
Clair stepped out for a while, mainly just to walk around. The forest seems asleep all the time. she observed. Seeing a few birds fly from tree to tree, they all bunched as they landed.
--
Diry drifted from left to right, and back as she flew.
---
#168 Posted: 14:21:42 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit blushed deep red. "I'd rather not talk about it..." she murmured in embarrassment.

Ria giggled a bit as she flapped her wings.
#169 Posted: 16:17:19 30/03/2012
"What could we talk about then?" Skyer rotated in a spiral, staying level.

Diry picked up to Ria, "Lucien told us about the recent even." she whispered, "What happened?"
---
#170 Posted: 05:50:49 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit shrugged to Skyer. "What adventures are you plannin for the future?"

Ria shivered at the memory. "It was terrifying. This terrible dragon came out of nowhere and started attacking Lucien..." she whispered to Diry. "I tried to help the best I could, I refused to let him hurt Lucien and Clair. I'm so scared that he's going to come back and I won't be around to help..."
#171 Posted: 13:33:04 02/04/2012
"Well as I mentioned before, I want to see the eastern mountains, but we figured we stop and stay here with yo guys for a while." Skyer replied with a grin, "What have you done this past year?"

"I wish I could have helped, but we just got here this morning, if not just easrlier today." Diry paused, "Well, what did he look like, so we can keep an eye out for him."
---
#172 Posted: 14:09:33 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well, I've been mostly helpin out with the little ones, preparin em for schoolin and such. It pays pretty well, and I simply loooove baby dragons!" Orbit replied with a grin.

Ria thought for a moment. "Well...he's very large, surpassing the size of a normal adult dragon. His scales are really gold, but less yellow than mine, and he has four blades on his tail." she said, shuddering at the thought of getting sliced apart by his blades. "I do believe he is capable of terrible things..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:00:32 03/04/2012 by lemmingluv
#173 Posted: 17:09:48 02/04/2012
I've heard of this description before in a book at a library on the island off the eastern coast. His name had to be Baktora, but as far as the book states he died of age like a hundred years ago." Diry shook her head, "How was he here last night then?"

Skyer flew up ahead and did a slow back flip, came back to Orbit, "Sorry, had to stretch a little, been flyen sinse last night. So you and the kiddos? Do you have a favorite?"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:30:59 03/04/2012 by SpyroD
#174 Posted: 19:51:14 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
(crap, do you want me to fix that?)

"I don't know..." Ria murmured. "But I have a bad feeling about it, especially if he's claimed to be dead..."

Orbit grinned. "Lil Decibel is my fave! He's so gosh darn smart that he's in high school with us!" She landed on a grassy peak near the waterfall.
#175 Posted: 13:28:24 03/04/2012
(I just got an idea how they learn his name, but yes you would have to change that post, like I will change my previous one.)

Skyer followed through the landing, "Decibel is pretty smart then. So, where is he again?" he looked over the side of the landing area.
---
#176 Posted: 22:02:05 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit looked around. "Not sure, he said he'd be h-"

"Boo!" yelled a voice. A dragon with bright orange scales and many copper fins jumped out of nowhere and tackled Orbit, laughing.
#177 Posted: 13:30:53 04/04/2012
Skyer sidestepped as she was tackled, "Never mind, I found him." he smiled as he followed them.

Diry had just landed, "Well, let's just focus on now, if he comes again, we will be ready." she said walking toward Skyer and the two rolling around.
---
#178 Posted: 23:50:54 04/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Cornelius!" Orbit squealed, giggling as she and him tumbled through the grass. Soon the two stopped and were laying side by side in the grass, gasping for air and laughing.

"Hey Orbit!" Cornelius said with a grin. "'Bout time you showed up!"

"Oh hush you!" Orbit said, giving him a playful shove.

Ria nodded and trotted after Diry. Her stomach twisted slightly as she remembered the last time she had seen Cornelius.
#179 Posted: 16:28:53 05/04/2012
Skyer flopped down too, next to Cornelius, "Hi."

Diry walked up, "Don't be a nuisance Skyer." she laughed a bit, "Afternoon Cornelius."
---
#180 Posted: 04:25:19 06/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well hello there!" Cornelius chuckled, smiling at the twins. "I don't think I've ever seen the two of you around before, nice to meet 'cha!"

Orbit sat up, still giggling slightly. "Get over here Ria! It's not a reunion without you!"

Ria's stomach twisted again as she shrugged and stretched out next to Orbit.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:04 06/04/2012 by lemmingluv
#181 Posted: 13:00:02 09/04/2012
"Oh yeah," Skyer got up, "I'm Skyer." he nodded.

"And I'm Diry." she put an arm over Skyer. "And if you can't tell..."

"We're twins." they said together before laughing at each other and pushing.
---
#182 Posted: 16:05:49 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius laughed. "Nope, I could certainly tell!"

Orbit laughed along, then noticed Ria's unease. "Whatsa matter Ria?"

"Hmm?" Ria said, shrugging. "Nothings wrong, nothing at all."
#183 Posted: 19:25:00 09/04/2012
"Hmm," Skyer lifted his head up from under his sister, "Uhh, so we found the guy," he was able to get up, "What's next?" Diry rolled over to get back up too.
--
Clair returned to the house after a brief walk through the trees, "Can't wait for the response, I wouldn't be home alone." she said to herself entering through the door. Befor eclosing it she looked back outside, "Better leave it open."
---
#184 Posted: 00:49:37 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Good question, what's on the agenda Cornelius?" Orbit asked.

"Well, how about I give you guys a tour of the waterfalls here and then we go grab a bite to eat in the city?" Cornelius suggested.

Orbit grinned and nodded. Ria gave one small nod.

"How about you guys, you in?" Cornelius asked of the twins.
#185 Posted: 13:04:32 11/04/2012
"As long as you call it exploring." Skyer jumped over tot them.

Diry ran over as well, "I'm in too. To be honest I didn't think there was much to a place were water drops from higher places." she said so pacifically.
---
#186 Posted: 20:20:50 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius smiled, jumping up and taking to the air. "It's what's within the water that's interesting.." he said with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

Orbit tilted her head. "Now I'm intrigued.."

Ria smiled a bit. She was the only one that Cornelius had ever shown his secrets to. She opened her wings and followed Cornelius into the sky.
#187 Posted: 06:54:43 13/04/2012
"Ok orangey, show us what lies beneath." Skyer jumped out over the ledge to fly arount to them. Diry simply flapped her way off the ground.

"Hay, water dragons can have secrets too." Diry said bumping Skyer a little.

"I never said they couldn't." Skyer teazed back.

"But you made it seem as if he had nothing tohide." she added.

(I couldn't think of anything to put with orange. :/ )
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:10 13/04/2012 by SpyroD
#188 Posted: 14:17:06 13/04/2012 | Topic Creator
(LOL, cornelius is orange smilie )

Cornelius grinned and flew up to the top of the tallest waterfall. Ria followed quickly, but Orbit hung back for a moment.

"Oh hush y'all!" she laughed. "Give your silly banterin' a break!"
#189 Posted: 19:05:52 13/04/2012
(Right. I forget these things when lost in thought.(if only there was a smily for big cheezy smile))

"If you say please." Skyer said just as Diry put a rough paw on his mouth.

"She's right, we should calm down, even if it is just a little."

"Alright, fine. I was getting tired of it anyway." he mumbled a bit as they followed them up.
---
#190 Posted: 17:28:38 14/04/2012 | Topic Creator
(hee hee, that's alright smilie)

Cornelius landed on the stony bank at the top of the fall, and grinned as Ria and Orbit landed next to him.

"Alright guys, before we dive in you guys need a way to not..er, drown." Cornelius said with a slight chuckle.

"O' course, unless one of y'all has a water element." Orbit said.
#191 Posted: 17:47:13 15/04/2012
"Well technically speaking, shadows are found at the bottom and in water too, so I can travel through the water through my shadow form without the need of actual breath." Skyer explained a bit.

Diry nodded, "Yeah, but of course it does take most of our energy to stay like that for an extended time."

Skyer landed, "Unless we have a larger source or energy, preferably one with a lot of strength. We just equal out the energy use and turn them into a shadow figure as well." He took a breath, "Basically if you don't have a way to stay under water, we can help."
---
#192 Posted: 17:34:28 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well I can make a sort of potion from a special plant that grows up here that can allow you to breathe underwater for 3 hours." Cornelius said. "It won't require any energy at all."

Ria looked surprised at this, her eyes narrowing. That jerk, he lied to me all those years ago!

Orbit smiled. "As long as it don't taste somethin' aweful!"
#193 Posted: 14:29:40 17/04/2012
"That would have been helpful to know to save us a whole explanation." Diry sounded annoyed as she dropped to the top. "How long will this take?"
---
#194 Posted: 04:22:14 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius tilted his head, a concerned frown creasing his face. "You...you don't have to come with you know..." he said quietly.

Ria glanced at Cornelius. He usually did this, felt it was his fault whenever anyone was unhappy. She sighed softly and patted him on the back.

Orbits tail twitched when she detected the annoyance in Diry's voice.
#195 Posted: 13:20:46 18/04/2012
"What no, we'd really love to see your home. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I can be pretty rude without knowing it, a lot." Diry apologized.

Skyer nudged her, "Just watch what you say, when and how you say it." Diry just gave a shy smile of embarrassment.
--
"I'm taking my break. I'll be back in about thirty minutes." Lucien said walking past the reception desk. Stepping outside for fresh air, he rolled his shoulders to stretch a little. The sun beating down on him, his aching muscles seized to bother him. He walked down the street just to have some thinking time, I have to ask Clair first. he considered the offer from Baktora.

I see you are thinking about taking my teachings? the deep voice rang through Lucien's thoughts. I can always ask her?

No, I will, she's my sister. Lucien denied the faster transition. He flew up over the city as to save time.
---
#196 Posted: 20:06:57 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"Okay...I just don't want you guys to be bored or something is all..." Cornelius mumbled.

Ria gave him a playful nudge. "Hey, if they get bored they can always head off." she said, smiling at him for the first time since she'd returned.

"Don't mind him, he's a lil sensitive is all..." Orbit whispered to Diry and Skyer.
#197 Posted: 13:06:27 20/04/2012
"It's alright to be a little sensitive, I am, I just don't show it." Skyer commented with a smile, "So, how do we find and make this water breathing thing?"

Diry nodded, "We couldn't be bored of being underwater."
---
#198 Posted: 20:58:01 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius was slowly starting to brighten back up to his normally cheerful self. "It should be around here somewhere..." he said, looking around. He walked along the river for a bit then reached into the water.

"Aha!" he said, plucking a frosty green, spiked plant from the waters edge. Cornelius smiled a bit as he headed back to the group, carefully holding onto the small plant. It was roughly the size of his paw.

Orbit tilted her head. "It sure is a pretty thing."
#199 Posted: 13:27:11 27/04/2012
"Sure isn't much to look at though." Skyer commented sitting.

Diry walked up to Cornelius, "Well, mom always told us to eat our vegies." she pointed her words for Skyer but didn't face him.
--
As city regulations are, he had to land to exit through the gate and continue to the outside before flying again. Though he didn't fly for the house wasn't too far from the gate. He found the door open when the house was in site. "Clair, is everything alright?" he asked as he drew closer to the door. As he turned the corner to look inside, Clair flung herself at him. "Ah!" he was tackled.

"Dead!" she called as she giggled, "You need to keep your guard up more."

"If it were up anymore you wouldn't be talking." Lucien lifted himself up as she slid off.

"That;s kind of harsh. What did you want?" she asked sitting up off the ground.

"If you can calm down for a serious question, then maybe I will ask it." Lucien commented with a slight smile. Taking a deep breath, "Well I really wouldn't agree with myself if I asked myself this, but: the other golden god that attacked last night, he asked me, if we would trust him enough to train us. He made a very powerful point on why we should."

"Well you're not the only one who wouldn't agree. We are getting our training, from our parents and others from our heritage. He has nor right to ask us of that after he attacked us the way he did." Clair replied, "And," she continued, "He is not one to be trusted anyway." she looked up, "Ya hear me, we aren't interested in training with you."

You don't have to yell into the air. Bactora's voice replied, So you made the choice of easy defeat, only makes my eminent rule so much closer to being achieved.
---
#200 Posted: 05:16:40 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Cornelius carefully peeled four leaves from the plant, holding them out to the others. "Here, you must eat them quickly or they'll die and lose the magic."

Orbit plucked a leaf from Cornelius's paw and chewed on it, quickly swallowing. Her face twisted in disgust. "EW!"

Ria curiously took one of the other leaves and chewed slowly on it. She made a bit of a face, but then slowly faded into a grin. "Orbit, you swallowed too quickly, it tastes bad and then gets so minty and delicious!"

Orbit glared at Ria, her tongue hanging out of the side of her mouth.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me