Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of Gold (co-op) [CLOSED]
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#101 Posted: 14:11:51 07/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"It's no trouble at all, and her name is Carolina." Ria said, landing. "She won't be able to get here for a few months though, so there's not too much to worry about with her."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#102 Posted: 15:35:23 08/02/2012
"I guess that leaves only one guy to worry about through the holidays." Lucien grinned looking up at her. Back to Clair, "Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine." she said clearly, shifting to settle more easily. Clair had a few cut on her side, but one gash on her other where she had slammed through the trees.

"Blasted little girl. Her power grew enormously when the sun beamed on her." Baktora complained to the un-dead that washed his scales free of dirt and mud. "If she hadn't interfered, there would be two less obstacles in my way."

"You could send us first next time, weaken them for you." the cleaner suggested.

"That could work, but then it wouldn't be me fighting them." he growled.

"Didn't mean you upset you sir, it was just a thought." he slowed as the scales shown brightly.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#103 Posted: 16:02:24 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria approached Clair and carefully ran a paw over her gash. It glowed for a second and began to heal.
#104 Posted: 15:29:56 09/02/2012
"Hmm, thank you," she grinned, "Though I could have done it myself." she said trying to sound cheerful.

"That may be true, but, not even I have enough strength to heal myself." Lucien commented smiling to Ria, "We are thankful to you, and don't know haw to repay you." he said looking up and around to see if Baktora would return.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#105 Posted: 17:26:44 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"There's no need to thank or repay me." Ria said, returning their smiles. "It's good enough knowing that I could contribute to averting disaster of an enemy."
#106 Posted: 20:23:04 09/02/2012
"Well, if not now, maybe later then." he moved to help Clair up, this time with more success, "She needs rest. I'll be fine, long enough for her to get back to normal."

"I'm not a sick pup," she pushed off of him to stand on her own, only to lean weakly back on his side, "but I could still use some help." Lucien laughed a little at this.

"Oh, Ria, are you going to return to your friend in the city, or are you going to wait for them here?" Lucien asked before walking along with Clair back to the house which was still covered in ice.
---
#107 Posted: 22:02:28 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh, Orbit!" Ria cried, smacking her forehead in remembrance. "Yes, I should get going. She'll get very worried if she wakes and I'm not there." She opened her wings and lifted herself into the air.

"Perhaps I'll see you in school? That's today right?"
#108 Posted: 15:30:16 10/02/2012
"Yeah, we'll talk more tomorrow then." he moved Clair just in the door, but she poked her head out.

"OOO! I almost forgot, Lucien, I have your present ready at school. Your going to love it." she squealed a bit as she spoke with excitement.
---
#109 Posted: 18:09:42 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria waved and flew quickly back to the city, all the way back to Orbits home.
#110 Posted: 15:49:19 14/02/2012
Lucien set Clair down on the iced floor next to the empty fireplace, "I'll be right back, we need wood." he said stepping outside to feel the warm rays of the sun. He began picking up the smaller parts of the broken trees, starting with the one Clair had crashed through. Piece by piece he carried the branches and limbs inside. Half the tree was cleared, and a stack of wood stood next to the small house.

"You think he will attack us at school?" Clair asked while laying on the floor, looking up to her brother.

"I hope he doesn't, but if he does, it will be his biggest mistake."
---
#111 Posted: 21:06:42 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria crept into Orbit's home, tiptoing all the way to her room. She shut the door quietly and curled up. Within moments, she heard movement in Orbits room.

Whew, looks like I'm back just in time. she thought with relief.

There was a gentle tapping on Ria's door. "Come in..." Ria called in a fake, sleep-riddled voice.

Orbit slowly opened the door and smiled at Ria. "Mornin sunshine!"
#112 Posted: 19:48:27 21/02/2012
(ha! that's funny="Sunshine")

With the fire started and a light ray of sun, Lucien managed to get rid of the ice without soaking the house. The birds finally returned to the sky, and their music filled the air. Clair took a deep breath, exhaling, "Should II go to school? We could endanger the whole city."

"We should be fine. Just take in the energy you need to get up. Then we shall see if it is safe for you to go to school without question. We don't need to draw attention." Lucien said as he cleaned up a little. Some books had fallen and the furniture moved.

"Alright. We just need to get to the river." Clair said standing up. Wobbling a bit, she walked over to the door. She just pushed it open with her head and stepped out into the sun again. Breathing in the outdoor air she walked toward the woods, and followed an old trail to the small bridge over a river. Sliding in, she submerged. Feeling the muddy bottom of the of her paws, her energy level rose fast. Wounds healing to non-existence she resurfaced. Refreshed she walked up out of the water, shook herself before heat drying her scales.

Lucien had stayed at the house and prepared a small breakfast. Mashing some herbs in with the raw meat, heated on the stove. It simmered when he pulled it out. "Something smells good!" Clair said cheerfully as she returned.

"Yeah, it does. Come eat, we'll be heading to the school soon." Lucien said reaching out with a plate holding the tender meat which sat in a pool of juices.

"Mmm, thanks, though I could have made it myself." she commented as she accepted the plate.

The food had been eaten and they were on their way to the city.
---
#113 Posted: 17:33:19 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
(i know hey, i just had to slip that in smilie)

Ria blinked twice then smiled at Orbit. "Morning to you too." she yawned.

"C'mon out when you're ready, I got some food for ya darlin." Orbit said before leaving again. "Oh, almost forgot, Laurie offered to fly with us to school today!"

"Ugh, school..." Ria groaned.

Orbit's bell-like laughter sounded from the kitchen.

Might as well get up then...oh well. Ria thought, rising and heading to her bedroom door. She opened it with a CREEEEEAK! and she slowly headed for the kitchen.

Surprisingly, Orbit already had some steaming pancakes set out on her table, and was happily chowing down. Ria grinned and took some of her own and eagerly ate, she was starving!

"Thanks Orbit, you're good at making food!" Ria said when they finished, wiping her mouth.

"Thank ya suga!" Orbit said with a grin. The two headed out the door and took flight toward the Silver Dragon.
#114 Posted: 14:30:04 23/02/2012
Lucien and Clair made it in the gates and found their way to the school. Few where there already, some even just arriving like them. "Well, it is just another day after all." Lucien commented as he entered through the tall gate to the school.

"Yes, now can we get this day over with, I think it may end up snowing today. I noticed some of the trees lost leaves." Clair added with a small grin.

"Mmm hm, the air has gotten colder too." he also added as they walked up the few steps to the school. The sun had risen well enough over the trees.

(I may add more later, if you don't post first.)
---
#115 Posted: 23:33:51 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit and Ria were standing outside the doors of the Silver Dragon. Orbit was tapping her foot impatiently.

"Hurry it up, wouldja suga?!" Orbit yelled up to Lauries bedroom window.

Lauries greyish white scales reflected the light of the sun as she poked her head out. "Sorry! I could have sworn I had my bag right here..."

"Lemme guess, her rooms a tad messy?" Ria laughed.

"She says that messiness is a sign of creativity." Orbit grumbled. Ria snorted in amusement.

"FOUND IT, FOUND IT!" Laurie yelled, jumping out of her window to land next to Orbit. "I didn't expect that to take so long!"

"MAYBE, if y'all cleaned up your room..." Orbit began as she flew up into the air.

"Tut tut, I don't tell you how to live your life do I?" Laurie cut her off, following her into the sky.

Ria chuckled at the exchange as she also lifted herself up with her wings. She followed the pair to the school, her stomach rolling as it came into sight. She didn't like the fact that there were so many other dragons around, and it was making her seriously nervous.

The group landed just outside of the gate. Orbit and Laurie gazed over at Ria.

"Are you ready for this?" Laurie asked. "If you get shy, don't worry. I'm always shy around all these types."

Orbit elbowed Laurie in the ribs. "All these types she says!" she scoffed. "Honestly darlin, there's nothin to school!"

"Says one of the most popular dragons..." Laurie murmured with a roll of her eyes.

"That has nothin to do with it!"

"OH MY GODS, let's just go in before you guys start another street riot!" Ria laughed, heading through the gate.
#116 Posted: 15:42:10 24/02/2012
Gledor took notice of the new girl in the front of the school and happily walked over, "Morning Orbit," he greeted her first, with a nod to Laurie, "Laurie. And who might this be?" he walked up to Ria.

With a sniff of the air, Lucien could smell all the familiar scents in the area, even ones he doesn't want to know. He turned his head a little to so the brightly colored male talking to Ria, but decided he leave him alone today. He doesn't need to get upset again, and just went inside to the gathering hall to conversate with the crowd.

Clair followed till she found the time to get away. She ran back to the entrance to wait for her new friend to arrive. After she realized Gledor had already found her, she walked over to the four to join them, "Oh, hi. Yeah, this is Ria. Ria, this is my... "friend" Gledor."
---
#117 Posted: 18:37:17 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria smiled and gave a little wave to Gledor. "Nice to meet you." she said, holding out her paw.

Laurie bit her lip and gazed at the ground, stricken with her usual shyness. She slowly began to scratch lines into the dirt with her claws.

Orbit smiled, looking from Clair to Ria, then back to Clair. "Hi Clair! When did you and Ria meet?"
#118 Posted: 06:37:07 25/02/2012
To cover for her little escape, "Oh we met the last time she was here, or was it when Lucien and I went to the ocean last summer? I forget," to continue the act, "It`s good to see you again."

Gledor had exchanged greetings by the time she finished talking. Seeing Laurie`s uneasyness he raised his paw to her, "I don`t think we`ve been properly introduced." he offered as to calm her nevousness.

(hopefully my spelling is right, a dsi doesn`t have spell check.)
---
#119 Posted: 19:15:51 25/02/2012 | Topic Creator
(your spelling is fine!)

Ria breathed a sigh of relief after Clair covered for her. She mouthed thank you to her when Orbit wasn't looking.

"How interesting!" Orbit said with a smile.

Laurie looked up at Gledor shyly and bit her lip. "I-I'm Laurie, nice to meet you. We um, actually have a couple of classes together..."
#120 Posted: 15:54:12 26/02/2012
"That's what I meant, we never really talked. I like to know people. As said, I'm Gledor." he raised his paw as he spoke to place it on his chest, then reached out to her.

"Interesting how?" Clair asked with a smile.

Then the morning bell sounded, the school lit up with voices and motion. Lucien just went with the crowd, acting like a normal student. The only ones who actually walked with him are the boys, cause the girls were scared they would make fools of themselves. Most of the guys would start small conversations with him, but the majority of the time was spent without word from him, or to him.

Clair turned to look at the school, "Hold that thought, we'll talk latter." she looked back to them, and tugged Gledor. Who gave one last smile to Laurie, before he was dragged off toward the school.
---
#121 Posted: 21:05:23 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Laurie smiled shyly after Gledor. Orbit elbowed her in the ribs again. "Oooo, somebodys crushin on 'im!"

Laurie blushed deep red, contrasting with her grey-silver scales. "Oh shut up Orbit.." she mumbled.

At the word "crush", Ria's mind instantly flashed to thinking about Lucien, and she too began to blush.

"Oh mah, seems someone else has a lil crush too?" Orbit teased, poking Ria in the shoulder.

"Shut up, it's just really...hot outside today." Ria laughed.

"Are you kiddin? It's freezin out! It might even snow!"

"Gah, lets NOT talk about snow and lets get to class!" Laurie said. She was not too fond of winter.

The three laughed as they dashed toward the doors to the school.
#122 Posted: 16:10:11 28/02/2012
(I did not see that coming (Laurie crushen on Gledor). She's gona have to go through Clair. lol)2:(did I ever post Lucien's classes?)

As Lucien entered his first class, his science teacher greeted the students. He took his desk near the middle of the room. The seats filled within seconds. Clair took Gledor to the shop/mechanics room, his first class, "Go to class," she smiled at him.

"Can't leave me hanging. You drag me off and drop me here. C'mon, just one." He smiled back stepping a bit closer.

Clair blushed a bit, and leaned in, passing his lips to his ear, "Maybe latter." she grinned as she left him in front of the door. His grin slimmed down to a rather mellow line as he watched her walk away. Shaking his head, he realized he was blocking the door, and went inside, allowing the rest of the class to enter.

Clair had arrived to her class in just a few turns of the halls. The teacher had already wiped the board from yesterday, and had the day's assignments up.
---
#123 Posted: 20:00:56 28/02/2012 | Topic Creator
(just a slight crush smilie no you didn't! PM me all the classes in the school?)

Laurie smiled and turned down the hall. "Bye ladies! I have woodshop and then art!" she called over her shoulder before taking off.

Orbit waved, then turned to Ria. "C'mon, I'm okay with being late. I'll take you to the office and we can find out your schedule!"

"Okay." Ria smiled, following Orbit to the office. She was excited to see what classes she had.
Ryuessu Ripto Gems: 0
#124 Posted: 00:06:35 29/02/2012
Not only good, but I like it solely because it is not one of a billion Skylanders fanfics...
#125 Posted: 00:31:29 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
thank you! (: yes, this was around before all of the skylander fics exploded -__-
Ryuessu Ripto Gems: 0
#126 Posted: 00:32:58 29/02/2012
A few are fine, this many... sucks.
#127 Posted: 02:50:53 29/02/2012 | Topic Creator
*sigh* oh prysom...you got ripto'd again already?
#128 Posted: 16:03:28 02/03/2012 | Topic Creator
The old dragon at the office handed Ria a sheet of paper. "Here is your schedule of classes, have a nice day." she said, her voice frail.

Ria accepted the paper and glanced over it. "Writing, History, Art, Lunch, Elemental Science, Home Development." she read aloud.

"Nice, I have Writin' and Elemental Science with you! Laurie has a spare when you have Art, so I'm sure she'll be glad to come hang out with you." Orbit grinned.

The two flew to Writing class and snuck in the back, their being late going unnoticed by the teacher.
#129 Posted: 20:32:14 05/03/2012
Chapter 2!

The final bell sounded and the halls filled quickly and voices of delight waved through the school. Lucien had just stepped out of the door when he was attacked from behind, "I got you!" a cheerful voice cried as a mild blue dragoness crawled off of him.

"Diry, we're not kids anymore." a voice said from behind her.

Lucien turned with a smile, "Skyer?"

"The one and only," the dark blue male said stepping closer with his deep yellow eyes, and a smile.

"When did you guys get back?" Lucien asked fully turning to the two. They seemed so much closer to each other than him and Clair. The last he saw, they were always together.

"Just this morning actually." Diry answered cheerfully. He eyes like emeralds looked at Lucien hard, "You look bigger," she admired.

"Yeah, it has been three years guys." He then turned to walked down the hall as the two followed, "Clair will be exited to see you."

"Speaking of the bright girl, where is she?" Skyer asked catching up to walk along side Lucien.

"She might be on her way to the silver dragon to sign up for the job. It's not much, but it's a start. It is her first job." he answered as the made it outside.

"Oh yeah? Hope she get the role of waitress." Diry commented.

"Oh no, she's most likely trying for a cook position, she has always love to make things in a kitchen." Lucien said as they descended the steps.
---
#130 Posted: 22:52:13 05/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria was walking down the hall, chatting with a red dragoness that she had met in her Home Development class. The dragoness was quite a bit taller than Ria, and had bright orange eyes.

"Ria! Ria, darlin!" Orbit called through the sea of dragons. She was standing next to Laurie and a younger male dragon, waving her arm wildly.

"Sorry Ruby, gotta go! See you tomorrow?" Ria said.

The red dragoness, Ruby, nodded. "Absolutely Ri-Ri!" she said before heading off in a different direction.

Ria grinned at the affectionate nickname that Ruby had given her. She managed to "excuse me" and "pardon my toes" her way over to Orbit. "Hey guys! Who's this?"

"This lil fella is named Decibel!" Orbit said, patting the short boy on the head. "He's got the same Elemental Science as us, but he was out for an appointment today!"

Decibel waved up at Ria. "Hi there!" he said in a quick, loud voice. He was noticibly younger than all the other dragons Ria had seen around.

"Hello, I'm Ria!" she said, waving back. "Not to sound rude, but aren't you a little..young for high school?"

"Naw, it's fine, I get that a lot!" Decibel grinned.

"This little guy is so smart that he skipped quite a few grades!" Laurie laughed.

"The lil pipsqueak always helps me with my homework!" Orbit said with a nod.

The four continued to chat as they headed out the front doors and past the school arch.
#131 Posted: 16:08:10 06/03/2012
A strong familiar energy waved over Lucien as they neared the gates. He stopped and turned around to see Ria and her friends exiting the building. He stared for a second then turned back quickly.

"What is it?" Skyer looked back toward the school, "Orbit looks good this year." he said with a grin, "You know her, why are you so sca... Oh, I see a new girl." he came back to Lucien, "You like her don't you?"

"Ooo," Diry laughed, "You've got a crush. That's new for you." she teased.

Lucien walked quietly out of the gates, and turned to them, "Just leave her alone guys." he pleaded.

"Oh yes sir," the both said in unison, with bright grins of mischievousness.

"C'mon don't." Lucien said annoyed.

"Bye Lucien," the said together again, and ran off.

Perfect, the twins return. he watched them leave.
---
#132 Posted: 16:37:07 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Decibel trotted alongside Ria, who was walking between him and Orbit. Laurie was drifting with the group on the other side of Orbit, her paws barely touching the ground. Decibel's legs were quite a bit shorter than that of his female companions, so he had to walk a bit quicker to keep up.

"So Ria, how come you neva' told me you met Clair and Lucien?" Orbit asked curiously.

"Oh, right!" Ria said, looking at the ground. "Well, I kinda forgot. You know, I just got back and everything, I'm just trying to ease my way into things..."

"O' course!" Orbit smiled. "What do you think of Lucien though? Ain't he just dreamy?"

Laurie giggled. "Yeah Ria, every girl around here has been smitten with him at least once!"

Ria blushed lightly, but turned so they couldn't see. "Oh you know, he's pretty cool. He's very polite too!" she said nonchalantly.

"Orbit still has a bit of a thing for him. I got over my crush on him last year." Laurie said in a matter-of-factly voice. "I've come to realize that he just doesn't like any of the girls around here, we're not special enough or something." She laughed a bit.

"Hmph, we'll see about that..." Orbit muttered. Then her eyes brightened. "Oh Ria darlin, speakin of which, how about we go visit Cornelius this afternoon?"

Ria grinned. "Sure! I haven't seen Corny in forever!"

"Plah, why do I hang out with silly girls?" Decibel teased, sticking his tounge out and making a face.
#133 Posted: 18:21:06 07/03/2012
Lucien sat just outside the gate, I should tell Orbit the Twins have returned. he thought.

Clair stepped into the Silver Dragon looking at the help wanted sign. She walked up to the main bar, "Can i speak with the employer of this place?" (I'll leave the maintenance of the eatery(it wouldnt give me the correct spelling) to you since you made it.)

Gledor came up behind the group, "Hey guys." he announced, "Whats going on, got anything planned for the day?"
---
#134 Posted: 21:54:45 07/03/2012 | Topic Creator
A tall, slender dragon with scales like Lauries only darker approached Clair. He smiled at down at her, since he was quite tall. "Yes my dear, how can I help you?" he asked in a deep voice.

-

Laurie smiled at Gledor, then looked down quickly.

Orbit offered a grin. "Well Ria and I were going to head down to the Valley later to visit an old friend. Laurie's free though, isn't that right?" She nudged Laurie hard in the ribs.

"Ow! Er, I mean...yeah I'm free I guess.." Laurie said quickly.

Decibel sat, simply listening.
#135 Posted: 14:31:18 08/03/2012
"Is that so?" he tilted his head back looking at Luarie with a smile, "How about we head down to the silver Dragon and see how Clair's doing?" Gledor suggested.

Clair looked up at the tall dragon, "Well I'm here to sign up for the job opening. If it's still open?" she said politely.

Skyer made his way back to Lucien, "Hey."

Lucien jumped a bit because he had snuck up on him, "Ahh, your back. What, don't do that. You almost lost your head."

Skyer laughed, "If it were so easy. Now, the reason we came back is because we felt we had to. Like something struck us hard, telling us to go back." he came up and sat next to him, "Is something wrong?"

"No, not really." Lucien answered, settling from being startled.

"Lucien, I can tell when your lieing, your really bad at it." Skyer said with a half smile, "Now, what is going on here?"

Lucien sighed, and taking a deep breath, told the recent event with Baktora. How they narrowly escaped, and that they wouldn't be alive without Ria. "And it being this close to the holidays, make it hard to relax."

Skyer nodded, "Well, there are two more of us now. This Baktora won't stand a chance now."

"You don't understand, he's like me and Clair, but much faster and much stronger."

"And that's a problem?" Skyer stated.

"Well yes. I mean... He can destroy the town if he wanted, I've seen his power, not even at my best, only landed two or three hits... max." Lucien hung his head, "There's no telling when he'll be back."

"Who will be back?" Diry asked loudly coming out from behind them both. "i thought I lost you brother." she tackled him with a laugh. "Why aren't you laughing? You've always liked surprises."

"Well, We have to help our friends now." He got up as she slid off of him, "We can't play around anymore, by what Lucien says, no more games."

"Aww, really?" Diry sank.

"I'm afraid so." Lucien added, "And we need to be prepared for anything."

"Oh alright." she stood up, "Well, lets get serious."
---
#136 Posted: 16:31:47 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Laurie looked shyly up at Gledor. "Sounds good to me!"

Orbit grinned sideways at Ria, who held back her own smile. "Well, we're gunna shove off, see you later Laurie!" Ria said with a little wave.

"Yeah, we'll be comin' to the Silver Dragon for supper again!" Orbit said as the two turned away.

Ria and Orbit walked off, Decibel trotting behind them quietly.

"So when are we going to go see Cornelius?" Ria asked in excitement.

"Probably in an hour or so. We hafta drop Decibel off at home first." Orbit replied.

"I can walk home myself you know, you gals can head down to see your friend." Decibel said from behind them.

Orbit looked over her shoulder. "Now don't be silly child, we wouldn't want you gettin hurt!"

Decibel stuck out his lower lip in a pout.

-

"Yes, it's still open, follow me to my office and you can fill out an application." he said, turning and heading down a hall. "By the way, I'm Samuel."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:53:09 08/03/2012 by lemmingluv
#137 Posted: 18:30:23 08/03/2012
"Oh, I'm Clair." she followed behind the larger dragon. Application, I didn't think they still had those. she thought.

Diry peeked around the corner, "Hey, your girls heading this way." she teased.

"She's not... my girl." his cheeks reddened.

"Is she?" Skyer pitched in.

"No." Lucien stood up.

"Alright, whatever you say." Diry pulled away from the corner.
---
#138 Posted: 21:01:28 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Samuel entered his office and sat in the chair behind the desk. He gently pushed a clipboard across the desktop that had the application form. "All you need to do is write down some of your skills in this box, and then sign at the bottom."

-

The trio had reached the corner and stopped. Decibel stamped his paws. "C'mon, this is where we part ways! I live just over there!"

"Alright, fiiine!" Orbit muttered. Decibel grinned and fluttered across the way and into his home.

Ria laughed. "He's so adorable, like a baby brother!" she cooed.

Orbit smiled. "Yeah, I've grown a bit soft on him lately."

The two rounded the corner and noticed Lucien and the twins. Ria's heart pounded fiercly against her chest, like it was trying to break out of her rib cage.

Orbit waved. "Hey y'all!"
#139 Posted: 14:05:56 09/03/2012
"Heh, hi." Lucien slowly turning to them.

Skyer jumped at them, "hello again." he seemed to have changed his aditude, to make sure that Orbit didn't find out(about the night before).

Diry ran over too, "Skyer, we aren't children anymore. You told ME that, remember?" she cheered a bit.

Lucien couldn't help but smile, "Both of you knock it off please."

Clair sat on the other side of the desk, "So this is like a question-air?" she lifted the clipboard up.

Skyer was now resting on Orbit's back, "And did you do what I said?" He rolled a bit, "I don't think so."
---
#140 Posted: 14:18:01 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Samuel nodded a bit. "Sort of, it's a bit less complicated. All you need to do is list any special abilities that may help you with whatever job you'd like. For example, I let my daughter Laurie work as a waitress because her power over wind helps her maintain balance and move faster."

-

Orbit grinned at Skyer. "Nice to see you two again! How long has it been since I saw y'all last?" she laughed.

Ria smiled shyly at Diry and Skyer, then gave a little wave to Lucien.
#141 Posted: 17:26:14 09/03/2012
Lucien waved back. Skyer dropped off of Orbit, "About two, three years."

"No, it was more like one and a half." Diry cut in.

"Maybe in your world." Skyer taunted.

Diry tackled him and rolled around arguing and laughing. "That's how I remember them." Lucien added."
---
#142 Posted: 18:18:35 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit chuckled. "Y'all haven't changed one bit!"

Ria looked up at the clouds in the sky to keep slightly distracted.

"So what sorts of misadventures were ya up to?" Orbit asked of the twins.
#143 Posted: 19:39:39 09/03/2012
"Just going through a few little known forests." He leaned in, "Without authorization of course." he whispered with a smile, "Oh and we went to some ancient towns." Skyer answered.

Diry jumped in, "Don't forget the island of large bugs." she ewwed.

"Oh yeah, The birds were in heaven there." Skyer added.

Clair raised a pen, "Ok, I think I get it." she began writing. I love to make new things, especially foods. I also have abilities of speed and precision. she wrote on.
---
#144 Posted: 19:43:27 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Samuel smiled at Clair. "Let me know when you're finished, I just have a bit of paperwork to do myself." he said, sliding a thick stack of papers to his side of the desk.

-

Ria's tail swished with interest as she listened to their adventures.

"Goodness you two, weren'tcha scared at all about gettin in trouble?" Orbit said as here eyes grew wide.

Ria smiled a bit to herself. Back when she was younger, Orbit used to do all sorts of things like that, she'd been more into adventure back then.
#145 Posted: 19:05:25 10/03/2012
Skyer laughed, "Caught? Scared? When arewe scared?"

"How about the big bettle that wanted the sugar you had?" Diry said.

"He snuck up on me."

"You climbed a tree, you forgot you could fly." she teased.

Lucien even laughed a bit at this, "Not scared?" he added.
---
#146 Posted: 15:50:30 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Orbit and Ria laughed, Ria's eyes squeezing shut as she did so.

"Goodness Skyer!" Orbit snickered, giving him a teasing, light push.

Ria's laugh slowly trailed off as she composed herself.
#147 Posted: 08:00:22 16/03/2012
"Knock it off you guys." he then realized, "Oh yeah what about that boy you thoughtbwas your..." his voice cut off in a muffle as Diry tackled him.

"You swore." she cryed. They roled around a bit more before calming.

Lucien chuckled a bit more, "I want to hear something about you, Diry."

"Anything but that story." she commented getting up.

"Ok, so telling them you like to sing while scrubbing yourself in the bath is..." he was cut off again with a dirt clot hitting his mouth. When he spat it out, "Oh come on, why do you get to say stuff about me?"

"Because you don't stop me." Diry replied raising her head and lightly closing her eyes.

Adding a few more tweeks to the paper, she handed(well pawed) the clipboard back on the dest, "Finnished." Clair said lightly. it read:

Gray, Clair. Fast learner, cooking fanatic. Fast, ideal, and friendly. Looking for a good start in the working world. Finds being loved the best position in a job.
and at the bottom:
Other: Not mentionable.
---
#148 Posted: 13:55:12 16/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria grinned at the twins, amused. She'd always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling. Mischief crossed her face. "Skyer, are you gunna let a girl get the better of you? Let alone your sister?" she teased.

Orbit was laughing hysterically at the two.

-

Samuel looked over the paper, nodding and 'hmm'ing his way down, then stopping at the bottom. He raised his head and tilted it slightly. "Unmentionable?" he asked curiously.
#149 Posted: 23:07:40 16/03/2012
"It's just a secret, it helps me do things, anything, easier, and faster. We don't tell many." Clair realized what she had wrote, but it was too late to keep it.

"Well, i don't want to hurt her." Skyer countered, but glared at Diry.

"You'll never know if you don't try." Lucien added.

"Hey, we already talked, we can't take those chances." Skyer stated.
---
#150 Posted: 03:13:06 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
"Ah, I understand." Samuel said with a graceful dip of his head. "Everyone has their own little secrets, it's fine." He looked over the paper once more and smiled at Clair. "I'll send someone to let you know tomorrow if you've got the job, I need tonight to look over all of the application."

-

Ria shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"So are ya gunna stick 'round? Or are ya just passing through before headin out again?" Orbit asked with a tilt of her head.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me