Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Children of Gold (co-op) [CLOSED]
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#51 Posted: 03:04:05 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Pretty much!" Ria laughed. "Oh hey, I just remembered. Orbit enrolled me in the school at the city, do you guys go there too?"
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#52 Posted: 07:33:46 22/12/2011
"Why yes we do, I don't see any other city close enough not to." Clair replied. She sat on the floor in her room. The lighting flickered with the light of the candle.

Lucien was warm by the fire, but not willing to sleep, for he couldn't. It'll be a while before I'm tired again. I wonder if she would like to talk, I mean if she talks to strangers much.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#53 Posted: 21:14:10 22/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Awesome, so I guess I'll get to see you there!" Ria said happily. She extended her claws in front of her face. Sunlight streamed out of her mouth, poring into her paws and making a small orb of gold light.

She smiled and set the little orb free, causing it to float up to a darker corner of Clair's room. Ria squinted and the orb split off into four more. The other three danced to the other corners of the room, giving a bit more light than just the candle.
#54 Posted: 21:55:40 25/12/2011
Clair watched as the lights spread to the corners, They glow like the sun, like little stars. she thought, "So... Your not sleeping?"

Lucien could feel the four energies that drifted in the other room, That's really strange, where the energies so similar. Similar to the sun, how? he wondered, but sat quietly in the living room.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#55 Posted: 23:05:15 25/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ria shook her head. "Not tonight anyways. I know it's not good for me, but neither are revisiting nightmares of darker realms..." She looked up at the orbs, each one of them flickering in time to a tune stuck in her head.
#56 Posted: 04:55:50 26/12/2011
Clair nodded, "Well it seems we all aren't going to sleep. What do you usually do to entertain yourself?" She sat by the door.

Why is this girl so familiar. Besides the silver dragon sighting, she seems very close to us.Lucien thought and couldn't hear the girls talk.
---
#57 Posted: 16:17:16 26/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Er, well I would usually go and get my trainer up and ask if I could use the training room. But now that I'm here..." Ria trailed off, tail twitching.

"What do you and Lucien do for fun?"
#58 Posted: 21:25:15 27/12/2011
"Oh, we always get a good hunt in, read books, or we play hide and seek, but we aren't aloud to use our powers to find each other. It would be considered cheating if we did." She said not thinking that she had told Ria about their sight. Clair watched the lights curiously before looking back at Ria.
---
#59 Posted: 21:28:18 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ria tilted her head. "So you have other powers other than just the elements?" she asked.
#60 Posted: 08:59:01 30/12/2011
Clair palmed her head, Duh, why was that out of question earlier?, "Sorry, I get a little spacy when I meet new people. We both have this ability to change how we see. When we use this ability, we can see other's powers or energy levels." she was watching the orbs in between thoughts, "We can also identify others by their energy type or how it reacts to certain things. In our sight, these energies are blue, in most cases. Trees and other living things have energies similar to the others we see, they are more steady, except for the hunting and running creatures. For example three," her eyes were enveloped in a bright glowing gold. The gold color had a glittery look to it, little flashes, but only bright enough to show themselves among the gold plane, "Your energy is different. Way different. Your energy signature is a bright yellow, but this is only seen when we look at the sun." the gold faded from her eyes, "Who exactly are you?" she stood up as she made one back step.
---
#61 Posted: 15:33:22 30/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"That's amazing!" Ria said in awe. "Oh..well I can explain why my energy is like that of the Sun, plainly speaking, I pretty much am the Sun."

She shook her head, realizing that came out stupid. "Sorry, allow me to explain. It's kind of a long story, but I'll be glad to tell you! Maybe your brother should be here too, so neither of us have to repeat the story?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:05:31 30/12/2011 by lemmingluv
#62 Posted: 20:46:34 30/12/2011
"Um, alright." she stood and turned to the door to poke her head out, "Hey, we have some strange information if you would like to hear."

Lucien looked up, "Huh," he shaped out of his thoughts, "Oh, well yeah, what is it?"

"I don't really know, its about Ria," she stepped out a little.

Lucien felt a serge of energy and stood a little quickly. "Um, yeah. I'm coming."

Clair turned back to Ria, "He's coming." she walked back into the room.

Lucien stepped in, "You have something to say?"
---
#63 Posted: 23:51:52 30/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ria gave a little nod, nervous now that Lucien was in the room. I'll probably screw up the story now... she thought.

"You two aren't the only special dragons, I too come from a unique line." she said, looking up at the orbs. One of them broke in half again, one half floating down to her.

"You see my kind, the Goldenchildren, have been around for as long as anyone can ever remember. And trust me, I remember. I was born with the entire history of the dragons imprinted on my mind." Ria said, a small smile crossing her lips. The orb swirled around her head a few times.

"The first Goldenchild egg was discovered somewhere around the beginning of Dragonkind. He was named Apollo, declared as the wonder of the Sun since his egg was laid during a solar eclipse and his scales shone like the Sun. Even more, once he was older he discovered his power, an element that no dragon had ever seen before." At this point, Ria squinted at the orb. It brightened quite a bit, then dimmed down.

"Apollo was named the Sun God in his older years, crowned Dragon King. He kept peace for thousands of years, living beyond the normal life span of a dragon. He stopped aging physically once he reached adulthood, and lived for 10,000 years. Then the next Goldenchild was discovered."

"After Apollo finished training the new Goldenchild, he began to age again, living long enough to his successor enter adulthood before he died. There's still a large golden statue of him somewhere in a lost city. This cycle continued for awhile, 10,000 years separating the two living Goldenchildren."

Ria's purple eyes darkened a bit, showing the story was about to take a turn for the worse. "However, fate stepped in. After several peaceful Goldenchildren, a new successor was found. The first female Goldenchild in history. Her egg had been left abandon in the hatchery, no one knew who her parents were. She grew up in the orphanage, her name? Carolina, princess of light." The orb went out at the mention of her name.

"Carolina was meant for promise, not only did she have the power of Sunlight like the others, but she somehow possessed the power of Shadow. She was supposed to be destined to be the bridge between the dark dragons and the light dragons, but she got pushy, overconfident. She thought she had her power of Sunlight under control, that it would protect her from corruption."

"She began to study the dark arts, trying to get inside the minds of others so she could further understand them. But she grew selfish, and only used this power to dig into peoples lives and learn their secrets. By the time her master, the older Goldenchild who was training her, started to see this change in Carolina it was too late. She...killed her master prematurely. Used a combo of her dark and light powers."

"For centuries, darkness plagued the world. Carolina had become evil and had practically enslaved the mortal dragons. The purple dragons slowly faded out of existence, the Ten Generation Cycle stopping, which is why everyone thinks Malefor was the first purple dragon. Carolina had killed the current Purple One off, leaving her unstoppable."

"The spirits of the past Goldenchildren banded together to try and stop her, but she locked their souls away in a crystal, all but Apollo. She sent his soul hurdling toward the Sun, where many believe his spirit will be trapped until Carolinas fall. Dragons prayed every night that the next Goldenchild would come early and save them, but alas, it did not."

"By the 10,000th year of her life, Carolina was an absolute monster, her darkness consuming her to the point where she was losing her physical form, becoming an actual shadow. She had to find the next Goldenchild and take it for herself. If she could take it's body and spirit, she would have yet another 10,000 years added to her reign of terror."

"I am Carolinas target. Or I was. My parents were overjoyed, yet terrified when they discovered they had bore the next Goldenchild. They hushed things up so news wouldn't travel to Carolina of my egg. My parents knew there was only one thing to do to protect me and the future generations of dragons. They traveled for weeks to find the Chronicler, the only one who could help me now."

"The Chronicler agreed to help my parents, saying their plan was a good one. The three traveled back to Warfang, heading into an underground tunnel. The tunnel had my prophecy and a message from my parents printed on the walls. My egg was laid on a pedestal and frozen in a time crystal by the Chronicler. Terra, the Earth Goddess dragon, sealed the doors."

"The plan was supposed to be for me to be sent forward in time to protect the next purple dragon from Carolina. However, my egg wasn't discovered until quite some time after Spyro. Carolina got to Malefor, she's the reason he was so dark and twisted."

Ria looked down, tears collecting in her eyes. "I could have stopped her. It's my fault that Malefor was the way he was and Spyro had to grow up so fast."

"Carolina got me once. She captured me at birth and used me as her vessel, her puppet. I killed many dragons, I still would be today if it wasn't for Orbit and Cornelius. But now, Carolina's coming for me again, and she's going to destroy Warfang unless I give myself up."

Ria sighed and looked up at Clair and Lucien, a bit embarrassed that she'd talked for so long. "So you know, I've got a bit of stress problems..." she said with a sheepish smile.
#64 Posted: 08:53:18 31/12/2011
Clair had listened and imagined the whole thing, but only asked, "Who's Cornelius? I don't have any classes with a Cornelius."

Lucien was quiet on the matter but thought, Spyro. Spyro, how do I know this name. Dad, can you hear me?

And what you hear. he replied.

Who is Spyro? I feel like I know him. Lucien asked.

A long sigh was heard, Well.... He... He is your brother. Your mother and I had him long before you.

(Should Spyro still be alive, cause if he is I've got a path for that, and I have one if he's not. Will Spyro be physically present here?)(I'm asking because of the context of her storry, it sounds as if he has ether hatched or died)(Also, my fan-fic is based around them being related(the one in not posting here till its done))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:26 03/01/2012 by SpyroD
#65 Posted: 16:27:46 31/12/2011 | Topic Creator
(don't matter to me bro, it's as much your fanfic as mine. basically i have Ria, Cornelius, and Orbit all the same age, and Cornelius is Spyro's grandson, so they are basically the second generation after Spyro and Cynder. basically Ria was supposed to be the same age as either Malefor or Spyro, but her egg wasn't uncovered until around the time that Spyro's son had his own kid. in my fanfic Spyro is dead and Cornelius doesn't know who his father or grandfather are, but it's okay if he's alive)

-

"That's because Cornelius probably doesn't attend school. He's a water dragon and lives with his mother at the waterfalls in Avalar." Ria replied.
#66 Posted: 06:20:28 01/01/2012
(Wait, did you put that Spyro was Cornelius's grandfather in your description, cause if you did then I need to change my post.)
---
#67 Posted: 06:36:31 01/01/2012 | Topic Creator
(yes, originally spyro is cornelius's grandfather, but his son had cornelius when he was about sixteen, so spyro would still not be really old, probably around his thirties or something. spyro and lucien could easily still be brothers)
#68 Posted: 03:47:01 03/01/2012
What? Where is he? Is he alive? Does he know about me? Lucien got a little excited.

He is alive, he has no idea who you are. But we don't know where he is. We can't track him. Lucrus replied.

"Spyro's my brother?!" he yelled out before covering his mouth. He wide eyed as he backed up out of the room.

Nice going. You are just like him too, well yo be more relative, like me. Lucrus added.

"Lucien?" Clair turned with a very worried and confused face.

Lucien looked up from the floor, "Yes?" he said squeakishly.

"Who told you that?" She stood up.

"Dad," he then ducked his head in realization of what he just said.

"Dad? How?" Clair looked back at Ria, then returned her sight to Lucien.

"He... He'll let you know soon." he sat up some.
---
#69 Posted: 03:49:49 03/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria blinked in amazement. "You're Spyro's brother?" she said, raising her eyebrows. "That's incredible! B-but, he himself never knew his own parents, I don't think anyone did..."
#70 Posted: 02:29:29 05/01/2012
"I'm not sure, I'm guessing maybe they found out he was the purple and figured he'd be better off shared with this world. I don't know my parents too much ether, I recently found out I was able to contact them." he stared at the floor in his own shocked state. Barely breathing he looked up.

Clair eyed him, "You've seem mom and dad?"

"Well, yeah. I was going to have them tell you themselves." he said standing up strait. Clair went silent.
---
#71 Posted: 03:45:38 05/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"You guys are lucky." Ria said quietly after a pause. "Getting to speak to your parents..."
#72 Posted: 04:25:55 10/01/2012
Clair glanced back, "I still don't know who my parents are yet."

Clair. You do know them. We have been teaching you for the past few days now. Don't be too alarmed. You should have seen us coming. Lucrus replied with a small worried tone.

Clair looked about, I should have, but I didn't. When can I see you?

During training when you are resting out there. He replied with a little lightened mood.

Alright. I'll see you then. She said with a thin layer of water forming over her eyes, she blinked away. Turning to Ria, "So, how bout that game of hide and seek then?"

Lucien was shocked himself how she was still up for play, he stepped up. With a more calmed voice, "I'll play. But you can be it." he said with a light grin. Then looked up to Ria and with a small shudder to speak, "Are you playing?" he sounded a bit squeekish after he realized she's the only girl who wasn't all over him, besides Clair.
---
#73 Posted: 04:43:16 10/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Sure, of course I'll play!" Ria said with a bright grin. She glanced over her shoulder at the nearest window. "I estimate about an hour til the first rays of the Sun spill over the land, so plenty of time!"
#74 Posted: 18:28:33 11/01/2012
"Alright then, lets move out, I'll be it first." Lucien said walking into the living room.

Clair followed waving to Ria, "Wait, where was it you moved here from? I don't think we've discussed it." she said walking backward as she entered the living room.
---
#75 Posted: 02:56:20 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh, I'm staying with Orbit for awhile until I can find somewhere else to live." Ria said, trotting after the two.
#76 Posted: 20:14:51 13/01/2012
"I meant before you moved to town? We'll talk latter then, lets go." she jogged over to the door ready to get started on their game. Her eagerness was the easiest emotion that could be seen, but underneath she was really exited about her armor project and how Lucien will react to the present, but she was also laughing at Lucien because he doesnt do too well when talking to girls that are in his type region. It was funny to her that he liked Ria, but it was obvious when they looked at each other by the tree.

Lucien sat in front of the fire, "I'll be here for you to hide, twenty seconds. Go."

Clair opened the door quickly and trotted out to wait for Ria.
---
#77 Posted: 20:43:50 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Okay." Ria said, smiling at Lucien before dashing out the door. "Count loud!"
#78 Posted: 18:06:20 26/01/2012
"Hu, alright." he said sitting close to the fire and turning to the door. "One.... Two...."

"C'mon, I know a great spot by the river."

"Three..."

"I've hid there before. He didn't find me, it got late." Clair said starting off toward the trees.

"Four!" Lucien finally got a bit louder.
---
#79 Posted: 18:08:07 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Okay!" Ria giggled quietly, running off after Clair. It had been such a long time since she'd played hide and seek, so she was trying not to laugh in delight.
#80 Posted: 14:08:41 27/01/2012
(I thought I had a name, that must have been for my RP(Hygriff))

Name: Baktora (Back-tor-uh)
Species: Golden God
Age: 52(Practically still young(like a middle aged man(except the fact that dragons live longer)))
Appearance: Tall, gold-scaled(mature color), his horns role forward and lean back half way up.
He has dim blue eyes, and dark red wing membrane. His tail is slim, long, but muscular, with an ax like double edges,(like an X shaped ax(four bladed/sided))
Other: he thinks he is the most powerful dragon, no, being in the world. Thinks highly of the world below and plans of reigning over it. Does not have a “golden side” like Lucien and Clair, being a mature Golden God advances the abilities and locks their form as the mature Golden God.

Baktora sat in the clouds looking through to the world below. The moon light shines behind him, “Those two have finally gotten further apart, but not for too long. Who is this other dragoness with her?” he glaired at her energy, “Her power is that of the sun's. So that is the fabled Golden Child. Such a little girl, I expected more from her age.” he studied Ria more, “With her there, I just might beable to control the Sun itself, but I need her to give me her power. It won't be easy.” He leaned further to view Lucien, “So their playing that game again, the girl is a good hider, or does he choose not to find her?”

Frustrated with the lack of events, “Get me Spyro!” he demanded to the resummoned dead army he had. “Make him listen to me.”

“But what of Cynder, she'll get in the way,” a ragged, scared and gruesome looking undead said from the other side of the whole in the cloud.

“Blast her... Forget it, We'll find someone else to do our bidding. Wait a second....” he stared Lucien down, “He has a third presence in him. It's very... dark and powerful. How is he holding it back?” He studied more, “This is a change for the better. I want to meet him.” he smiled grimly, his scales tingled and waved, pulsing up, and laying back to his body. He pushed forward and just fell through the hole. Practically falling faster with no resistance, he didn't use his wings to slow down, he just summoned a very strong wind to push up under him. A small swirl twisted away as he touched the ground.

“Hmm, earth, thinner than the mountain tops.” making a slab project out off the ground and houver in front of him, “Do able, not as thick as I'm use to, but still.” he forced it back into the ground and focused his vision to the cabin that was literally steps away. Taking a deep breath he blasted a large beam of fire at it. Instead of a forward blast, it turned and circled the building.

But it was a fail due to a giant form of ice crystals that froze over the house. The door cracked open. A low, white paw came out first, “That isn't nice.” he stepped out to freeze at the sight of a much bigger golden dragon, “Who are you?” he asked letting his eyes be consumed with gold. This new dragon shown as hard as himself and Clair as if they were in their golden form, but how is this possible? It's not Clair, he is to masculine, with a non-churning energy with no adolescent force. This dragon is a grown Golden God.

“It's my pleasure to answer such a question.” He leaned down to eye Lucien, “I am the reason you are down here on this despicable rock you call home.” He pulled back to stand tall, “I am the one responsible for the fall of our kind.”

“You? I highly doubt that.” Lucien said with a mall smile.

“Trying to stay away from the demon inside you I see.”

“How do you know about Gray?”

“My vision shows me everything, like stuff others try to hide.” He walked in a circular direction around Lucien to view the house.

Lucien was shocked just to see another Golden God, but could he really be the fall of their race? “Ok, so by your words, you don't intend to train me. You want to kill me too.” he said thinking he didn't know about Clair.

“Not yet. I need you.” Baktora said with a smile that was bigger than Lucien himself, “You are a major part of ridding this world of it's little annoyances, like the two girls and that purple one with his girlfriend, what are they like 40 now?”

“Does it matter, you just said your the reason we are the last of our kind.” Lucien took a step forward.

“Well, if your so furious, give me all you've got.” He smiled as he swong his paw across the parallel ground.

Lucien jumped over it and moved forward in the air to attack the golden giant. Flipping to bring his tail down.

Baktora just vanished and reappeared behind Lucien smacking him to the side. Poping up in the path, he hit Lucien in another direction. Being in his flight path again he back-flipped to hit Lucien with the concave part of his tail. Lucien flew strait up.

Lucien's side was cut, and had a broken rib. Aching from the attack, I've had enough of being beat! His body began to glow and enlarge. But before he could get ready, Bactora was above him and punched him toward the ground.

Clair stopped laughing and running. Looking back, “I feel a strong presence, It's not Lucien. In fact I think they are fighting. C'mon, he needs help.” she turned fully around to run off a ways to slow and let Ria catch up.
---
#81 Posted: 18:11:30 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria's eyes went alert as she looked back. "I feel it too..." she said. "But...it's like you guys only a bit...off."

She ran along with Clair, a new force fueling through her limbs. They had to get back, they had to help Lucien. The normal glow of her scales got a bit brighter as she grew furious.

Who would be cowardly enough to wait until we're gone to hurt Lucien? her thoughts growled.
#82 Posted: 15:21:07 29/01/2012
Baktora appeared on the ground below Lucien and just let him crash. Lucien moaned from the impact, and gasped for air. "Grrrraaa!" He stood up, muscles pulsing, "You will pay for that."

"Oh.... your still full of energy I see. Too bad it won't be enough, you have no chance of matching against me, unless you let loose the raging darkness you conceal within you.” He pushed the matter.

“No! I can do it without him.” he forced his transformation. His scales glowed a bright gold, that dimmed at the end of the full transformation. His deep voice pronounced, “I will fight for those who couldn't and stand above the week to hold the very world from crushing them, You don't deserve to be in front of me!” he charged with a blinding speed, only to miss.

“Silly child.” he hit Lucien in the rear, but Lucien countered with a spin to cut Baktora's foreleg. “Ahh. You finally struck me, that is your first, but it will also be your last.” he fired a burst of shadow.

Lucien summoned a strong wind to blow in from behind himself and push the shadow away. It vanished to show nothing. Baktora fell from above Lucien.

“How are you teleporting?” he rolled out of the way.

Hitting the bare ground, Baktora laughed, “I could teach you if you let darkness consume you.”

“Your not dark, and you want me to change? What are you getting at, if your here to kill me, then I'm sure you wouldn't be talking so much.” he lifted the ground up from under himself and rose to a good height above thee trees, I would see him coming from up here.

Clair used her sight to see Lucien rise up, and happen to see a similar energy figure disappear from the ground, “Is that another one of us?” she asked out-loud. She came out into the clearing to return her vision to normal. The dark sky made it hard to see things high up, only the glow of the bigger golden dragon that appeared next to the small floating land mass. A quick movement and another golden form fall off the platform which fell toward them too.

“Lucien!” Clair squealed as she quickly transformed to gold, and launched faster then Ria could realize she even moved. Clair caught Lucien, in the process she saw the other gold dragon better, his energy raged with no end, How is it possible, he would have to be... older. she thought as she returned Lucien to the ground safely. “Lucien, are you OK?! Say something!”

Lucien had reformed to his smaller white form, “He's too powerful. Just... get out... of here... Run!” he yelled standing up weakly. He wobbled and staggered to step forward.

“I'm not leaving you like this.” Clair declared in her more elder voice, “Why didn't you call for us?”

“I didn't want him to know about you. He's out to finish what he started... kill all Golden God Dragons.” Lucien said gasping for air at the end, before he weakly sat down.

Clair looked to Ria with an unknowing look, thinking she would get what she was thinking.
---
#83 Posted: 17:30:45 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria swallowed hard. Seeing someone as strong as Lucien in that bad of shape scared her a little. She took a slow breath and a look of determination crossed her face.

"Well we're obviously not going to let that jerk win then." she stated, stamping the ground with a paw. "This is all really intense, and I'm a tiny bit freaked out, but...surely I can help somehow."
#84 Posted: 15:39:47 30/01/2012
"Thank you Ria," with an accidental giggle, "Sorry, you seem so small from my height." she cleared her throat and returned her sight to the sky where there was nothing, "Where..."

"Right here. My goodness you don't pay attention." Baktora said walking toward them from the ground. the earth platform dropped behind him. He didn't show any sign of being hurt, only the little blood that trikled from the cut that was once there.
---
#85 Posted: 21:10:26 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria was about to laugh too, until she saw Baktora. A snarl ripped in her throat as she glared up at him. "So this is the idiot coward? That wasn't wise of you, hurting a friend like that."
#86 Posted: 15:42:41 31/01/2012
"Coward," He appeared in front of her, eying her at her eye level, "I think not."

Clair then lunged toward him, but only to slash at the air. He had disappeared again, "Stop doing that, and fight like a dragon."

"I am," he said from behind her, "Like a dragon with power." He breathed a simple fire stream. Witch Clair took head on, with no effect, "I see you know your elements. But you still have no chance."

Lucien pulled himself up to send a ball of ice from his mouth, melting over Clair, before he fell back on his side,

Clair took on a fighting smile, "Luckily i can do just the same." she disappeared, but her teleporting time was slower than Baktora's. She came in just above him, ready to make a severe blow with her large paw, but he countered with a gust of wind to knock her off balance and headbuted her in the chest. Sending her up and back some.

"Is that really all you've got?"
---
#87 Posted: 16:06:45 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria pawed the ground with a snarl. "Yes coward, instead of fighting you hide behind enigmas!" She sent a shimmering beam of Sunlight straight at Baktora's chest after he knocked away Clair.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:11 31/01/2012 by lemmingluv
#88 Posted: 17:31:07 31/01/2012
Taking the blow with ease, he dragged his claws as it pushed him back some, "Sooo.... your the Golden Child. Why did I not see it before?" he stepped toward her.

"Ria, get out of here," Lucien said weakly sitting up.

Clair got a gust of wind to help her balance out and land instead of crashing, "I have one question: Why did you attack us, all?"

"To prove I am the strongest dragon to ever live." he simply replied without looking at her.
---
#89 Posted: 03:58:22 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"Lucien no, I won't abandon you and Clair." Ria said. She glared defiantly up at Baktora. "The strongest dragon ever? HA! I laugh at the thought!" she spat.
#90 Posted: 15:40:23 01/02/2012
"You mock me now, but you wouldn't say such when you see your little friends gasping for the air that they cannot reach because they will be crushed so far under, the air will be tainted with their own blood." Baktora charged at her.

Clair teleported, but wasn't able to react fast enough, Baktora was already striking at Ria.

Shadow emitted from Baktora's paw as he swong, so if he missed it would send a separate slash forward.
---
#91 Posted: 16:48:16 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria was struck, flying a few feet until she hit a tree. She snarled and her own Shadow burned from her claws and tail blade like a dark flame.

"Bad move." she hissed, running at Baktora. She was quick to avoid him since she was so much smaller, and sent a beam of Sunlight sizzling toward his stomach.
#92 Posted: 20:33:09 01/02/2012
With a wicked quick reflex he was only scratched by the beam as he stepped aside and readied a volt of electricity. "Your going to have to be faster little girl," he fired a small bolt at her, but kept most of his charge, "They say electricity is the most deadly of the elements, that is why I favor it so."

Clair was in time to take the hit, only to use the energy for herself in sending a freezing blizzard of snow and thick sharp ice. But in the attempt, was effected little by the dark element that had been attached to the electricity. The freezing blast had little to no effect on Baktora who used his abilities of fire to surround his body in a heated shell of pure fire. He had been hit by the little drops of water that remained from the sharp ice. His grin was visible after it settled.
---
#93 Posted: 22:41:26 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria pulled up a shield around her, causing the bolt to ricochet off. "Intelligence is better than speed any day!"
#94 Posted: 16:15:27 02/02/2012
"Enough play time." he said bolting toward Clair, outreaching his paw. In a sharp palm hit, He sent Clair skidding across the soft grass. Her claws dug in deep, but she felt weak after the hit.

She had spent too much of her energy on her attacks and teleporting, she had to return t her normal form to keep from being over exhausted. Her eyes, flickered back to the color they once were. "We don't need"

"To fight? Your right, lets end it now." Baktora butted in, he was just a step away, "You aren't strong enough to live, so why live at all?" he hit her hard with his now bigger(to her) paw, were she flew into a tree knocking it down, but she seemed to go through it.

After watching her take out the tree and slam into the next, he turned to Ria, "Now for the other girl."

Lucien was full of rage by now, but he couldn't let the dark power of the Gray take him, he could never get back to himself. This option has never been open, but it may be the only choice he has to let his sister and Ria live, if Clair had survived the hit. He weakly sat up again to face Baktora. He stood up, holding himself still, as not to look shakey, walked over in front of Ria, "No more pain shall be given to anyone but you."
---
#95 Posted: 18:34:45 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"Save your strength Lucien." Ria pleaded. Her eyes darkened as she glared up at Baktora. The Goldenchild took a deep breath and shut her eyes, summoning the powers of the Sun, urging it to rise.

Lucky for her, the first few rays of day were beginning to spill over the horizon. The light touched her scales and she grinned. Greatest Apollo, help us through this dark time with your light. Give to me a single fraction of your power to help me with this noble cause. she thought.

Yellow light swirled around her scales, flaming like an aura of power. Her eyes had turned straight light like two suns themselves. "I'm sending you back to wherever you came from, sky above or earth below. You will not bring anymore harm to us!" she screamed, blasting another beam of pure energy at Baktora. This time, it was twice her height in diameter and blindingly bright.
#96 Posted: 15:39:01 03/02/2012
"Your playing with someone much smarter," he folded his wings up to take the blast. As the attack passed, he stood with a slight grin as his wings look as if they had been ripped apart. The membrane slowly crawled back in place as his wings healed, "Light is only light, no matter where it comes from." he stepped toward her, "But seeing as you all just won't die, I think i can give you a break." Baktora added. looking at Lucien, "Next time, you will be the challenge."

"You forget one thing, the sun is the origin of a galaxies light, nothing out-powers it." Lucien said standing as some of his power was regained by the light of the sun as well, "I don't think you receive energy as we do."

"I do, but it is much funner when you have something to do, so that is why I'm letting you live. Now, I am off to rest and plan my rule over this world, ta ta." he vanished. Since his energy had been lowered during this night, he was only able to get up half way between the planet and the clouds.

Lucien growled, then gasped as he remembered, "Clair!" he ran off toward the trees.
---
#97 Posted: 05:50:37 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
"What kind of an idiot is he? Funner isn't a word!" Ria said, shaking her head in disgust. Her eyebrows shot up as she dashed after Lucien. I hope she's okay... she thought.
#98 Posted: 15:49:37 06/02/2012
"Clair," Lucien said approaching her. She seemed lifeless, but he could still feel her energy presence, "Say something, anything!" he cried.

Clair's leg kick in a twitch, and a short low moan came from her.

Lucien lifted her head, "C'mon, wake up. I'll be alone without you." it sounded as if they weren't related, but he knew they were.

"But... your not." She said weakly.

Lucien took a deep breath, lost for more to say he tried to help her up. With no avail he turned to Ria, "Can you help me get her into the light?"
---
#99 Posted: 20:07:46 06/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ria nodded, flexing her wings slightly. It was the least she could do after all. Ria flew to the nearest tree that blocked the light. She easily sliced off the top, allowing a sufficient beam of the morning sun to shine down to Clair.

"Sorry..." Ria whispered to the tree.
#100 Posted: 13:56:32 07/02/2012
Taking a deep breathe, "Thank you... Ria." Clair said laying in the light.

"Yes, for all you tried to do. He is very strong, I don't think we would be here without you. I guess that puts another enemy on our list, who was it you mentioned was after you?" Lucien asked.

Clair eased her way up into a sitting position.
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me