Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Unmentioned Battle (co-op)
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Unmentioned Battle (co-op) [CLOSED]
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#351 Posted: 13:41:32 23/11/2012
Ah thx Solemn
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#352 Posted: 23:27:41 06/01/2013
Ivy outright gasped at Nyghts statement. She'd never heard such words spoken from any of her lab-kin, and such a thought ever crossing her own mind would have probably sent her into convulsions.

All she could do was whisper. "Nyght...y-you sound like Cynder..."
"I will....kill Malefor." Nyght remembered something important. He took his pills. And now he was speaking freely. Honestly.

Ivy's muscles twitched, and she gazed at him in shock.

He does remember what my one purpose in life is right? she thought, feeling a dark tingling spread over her. He does realize that it will become instinct to destroy him...right?

The poison dragoness' breathing became heavier as she felt her venom playing and itching at the back of her throat. She pleaded with her love. "J-just stop a moment, Nyght. I...you should think this over a bit more before speaking about it. Or at least, speak about it when I'm out of earshot, p-please..."

Nyght dug his pill bottle out of his satchel. He read the label carefully before dropping it in shock. He took amphetamines by mistake.
"Ivy....."

How could he have been so careless?

Because you made it so.

Nyght's eyes widened. The voice in his head wasn't his...

Ivy slowed her stride and looked up at Nyght, detecting a different tone to his voice. "Nyght? What is it?" she asked, concerned.

"Ivy, I....Amphetamines....Psychosis....Control....Malefor..."
Yes...Lose your mind again...
"Training....Therapy...."
Soon you'll be mine again...
"Kill....Spyro....Cynder...."
Nyght clutched his head. Everything was slipping away.
It will all be over soon. Just make her kill you...

"Nyght?" Ivy's voice went shrill and she flew into a panic. "Y-you aren't making any sense..."

Decibel heard Ivy's cry and whirled around. His eyes widened and he dashed back over to the two. "Ivy, what's wrong?"

"I....I'm not sure, Dec..." she replied slowly, her voice shaking slightly.

Nyght's ruby eyes met Ivy's topaz. There was a crazed look to them. He began to chuckle darkly before bursting onto full-blown maniacal laughter.

Make her attack. Make her kill. You're useless now. I have a better pawn...
Nyght chuckled again before approaching Ivy.
You know how to make her. Now hurry up and die.

"I'm a traitor...I want to kill Malefor...I will kill Malefor..."

Ivy's eyes widened and she let out a small, sudden noise of fright. "N-no, Nyght. You don't mean that, it's the pills talking isn't it?"

You're not even trying.

Malefor's purple visage appeared in an adjacent doorway. "Did I hear my name out here?"

Nyght snapped his gaze in his father's direction. His fangs were bared and his eyes manic.

Malefor raised an eyebrow. "Nyghtmare?" he asked innocently.
#353 Posted: 17:34:21 09/01/2013
this is so not fair on Nyght great chapter smilie
#354 Posted: 04:17:18 10/01/2013
"M-Master!" Ivy cried, springing to his side. "Master, Nyght took some wrong medication, he's speaking nonsense, he's not himself!"

Decibel gazed at Nyght with wide eyes

Nyght clutched his head again. "Get out of my head!"

Malefor's eyes narrowed. "Nyghtmare, calm down. What's wrong?"

The black dragon's jaws opened wide, firing a beam of dark energy directly aimed at Malefor.

Ivy jumped to action. She constructed a concave shield in front of Malefor with hardened poison, thus to redirect the beam. "Master, please have mercy on him, he's not himself! He's...he's unwell!"

"Nyght, no!" Decibel said with horror.

Malefor stayed rock-steady. "Daemon! Quell your brother!"

The deadly familiar white scaled dragon emerged from behind his master. One of his sapphire eyes was now silvery-gray, a strong indicator of blindness. "With pleasure, my Lord."

Seeing Dae and his eye caused Ivy to shrink back, realizing that it was because of her.

"Master," she said quietly. "Master, Dae tried to kill Decibel and I!"

Decibel was starting to see what was going on, and he was afraid for Nyght. He looked calmly at Dae and Malefor, false eagerness shining on the surface. "Please, allow me to do it. I'd like to prove my power to Master."

Nyght's fury spiked. Malefor and Dae wanted to kill him. The pain in his head spiked in response. Nyght's knees buckled.

Beg for your death.

"P-please....kill....me...."

Something else began to surface in Nyght. Resistance. But it may have been too late...
#355 Posted: 04:09:58 15/01/2013
Ivy blinked, her eyes welling up slightly. She gently, slowly reached out to him, placing her paws lightly over his own as he clutched his head. "No...no Nyght, no one is going to kill you." she said softly, her voice beginning to shake again. Passion boiled within her, she wasn't going to give up on him.

Decibel could only watch, speechless and unsure of what to do.

"No." Nyght released his skull. He rose to his paws, his lover's mere presence strengthening him. "Only I can choose to live or die."

Dae glared at Nyght. Malefor's could kill.

"Useless lab rat!" He shouted. "Traitorous newt!"

Decibel swallowed his fear, seeing Nyghts old self coming back. Ivy smiled a bit through her teary eyes, scooting back a step or two as Nyght rose up.

Malefor's eyes glowed purple. "I control you. Ever since you were an adolescent, you've been under my spell. You're dangerous. Too dangerous to keep alive. You refused your protocol as a child, and now I can see you're just like your failure of a sister. " he bared his fangs. "I told you to beg for death. Now BEG!"

Nyght stood tall despite the agony boiling his brain. "No."

Ivy's jaw dropped, she couldn't believe what she had just heard. It took every fiber of her being to keep herself from screaming out at her Master and striking at him. Her claws twitched slighty as she gazed at Nyght.

You can do this, you're strong. she thought.

Decibel trembled as he looked up at Malefor. He backed straight up against the wall, terror striking him.

There was a flash of white, and Nyght was thrown into the adjacent room. Dae chuckled as the crash signaling his brother's landing echoed into the hall.

Malefor grinned. "Very well. Daemon, finish off the pest. I have some insects of my own to,squash." He exited down the hall through a massive bulkhead security door.

Dae chuckled again. "Finally."

Seconds of silence passed after Malefor left, then snarls shattered the air.

Ivy was first, springing at Dae, her claws glowing a bright green and poison boiling out of her mouth. Decibel was on standby, his scales glowing a bright red, a ball of pure Fear energy at his tongue as he glared fiercely at Dae.

Nyght burst from the room, pinning Dae to.the opposite wall. Dae grinned before launching a light beam . Nyght ragdolled into the air before landing hard on his flank. His black chest glowed red hot where the attack landed.

"You've gotten weak, dear brother."

Nyght rose to.his paws and Hyperdraked, the small.burst knocking Dae back.

"Decibel, now!"
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#356 Posted: 23:24:22 15/01/2013
Doin good Lems. smilie
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#357 Posted: 11:31:48 18/01/2013
this is getting good....
wait no it isnt its getting
ABSOULTLY BUTTERIFIC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me