Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Unmentioned Battle (co-op)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Unmentioned Battle (co-op) [CLOSED]
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#301 Posted: 06:37:47 15/01/2012
"Thats wonderful." he forced through a false smile as he inspected his knife-like tailblade. It was identical to his brother's, and just as sharp.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#302 Posted: 16:04:11 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Anyways, I'll be off now. Gotta find Nyght and Decibel, make sure they don't get into too much trouble." Ivy laughed.
#303 Posted: 16:23:03 16/01/2012
Dae approached Ivy slowly, tailblade at the ready. There was a bloodlust twinkling in his eye. "I don't think so. He took something of mine, I'll take something of his. Blood for blood..."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#304 Posted: 21:53:05 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy looked at Dae, startled. She narrowed her eyes. "So you do know about Luna's death. It was for the greater good Dae, she was tricking us all."
#305 Posted: 03:14:29 17/01/2012
"No she didn't. She was just helping me." He blocked the door. "The bombs were a distraction. Sorry you got caught up in one."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:51 17/01/2012 by Nyght
#306 Posted: 16:33:38 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"If you're so 'sorry', then step aside." Ivy hissed.
#307 Posted: 04:43:17 18/01/2012
Dae grinned maliciously. "You're not going anywhere."
---
#308 Posted: 18:09:57 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Really Dae? You're going to try and get revenge by going up against a dragon that has been created only to kill?"
#309 Posted: 03:11:46 20/01/2012
"I've been trained to combat all sorts of dragons, including Nyghtmare. You're nothing." he sneered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:39:44 20/01/2012 by Nyght
#310 Posted: 20:58:55 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"I operate a bit different than the majority." Ivy hissed. "But don't worry, after this you'll learn to never underestimate anyone again."

She squinted at him, observing him as an amused smirk crossed her face. "I hope Decibel didn't beat you up too bad, wouldn't want to make things too easy for me."
#311 Posted: 05:28:44 21/01/2012
A curious look was on Dae's face. "How did you know I crossed that little whelp?"
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#312 Posted: 14:29:55 21/01/2012
Ohh, this is getting good.
#313 Posted: 15:19:49 21/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"I know the look of one of his victims anywhere." Ivy said simply. "Very slight pattern of a twitch in your tail and legs, a few scuff marks here and there. You must have really made him angry."
#314 Posted: 04:49:12 22/01/2012
"That kid packs enough firepower to turn Master docile. He's definitely got a future here. Unlike you." he flashed his tailblade.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:59 22/01/2012 by Nyght
#315 Posted: 14:20:39 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy snarled in annoyance, but refused to attack first. "And you Dae, what exactly is you're purpose here? Other than to irritate everyone else to the point of wanting to rip your head open and pull out your brain, of course."
#316 Posted: 16:16:15 22/01/2012
"Since I'm going to kill you," he locked the door, "I might as well tell you." Dae began to stroll about the room casually, knowing full well he was annoying Ivy. "When the time comes that my dear brother kills both Spyro and Cynder, I am to personally eliminate him to avoid...complications." He grinned wide. "The control spell Master put on Nyghtmare won't last forever. He might revolt when he realizes his strength. And I'm going to stop him cold..." A cloud of frost escaped on the last word.
---
#317 Posted: 16:21:38 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy's lips pulled back over her fangs. "You will not lay a single claw on him." she spat darkly.

Don't you get it, Nyght will betray Master. You must let Dae kill him. the voice told her.

"Never." she hissed.
#318 Posted: 16:30:06 22/01/2012
Dae grinned even wider. "You hear it, don't you? The Master's will?" He took one step closer. "You can't fight it. You're Master's property."

Nyght stopped, confused. "Why is it so quiet?" he asked Decibel.
---
#319 Posted: 16:31:47 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy glared. "I belong to no one, I choose to follow Master." she hissed.

"I...I don't know." Decibel said, lines of worry creasing his forehead.
#320 Posted: 16:45:25 22/01/2012
Dae's grin mirrored a hidden insanity within. "Master owns you. Theres no denying that..." he chuckled."

"Lets hurry. Somethings wrong." Nyght said before sprinting.
---
#321 Posted: 16:54:32 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy snarled defiantly. "NO." she snapped, blasting a thick spread of poison at Dae's chest.

Decibel ran after Nyght, wishing his legs were just a bit longer.
#322 Posted: 17:01:05 22/01/2012
Dae rolled out of the way, barely missing the stream of venom.

Nyght threw Decibel onto his back and jet around the corner, weaving through the facility at breakneck speed.
---
#323 Posted: 17:06:05 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy snarled, more poison pooling in her mouth as her eyes darkened.

"Woah!" Decibel cried, clinging to Nyght.
#324 Posted: 18:52:18 22/01/2012
This is getting good.
#325 Posted: 00:59:41 24/01/2012
"Is that all?" Dae taunted. "I've met hatchlings with better strategy!"

Nyght skid to a halt when they reached the infirmary door. He gripped the handle and pulled. It was locked...
---
#326 Posted: 03:57:59 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"This isn't good..." Decibel whispered nervously.

Green energy swirled around Ivy's claws as she pounced, aiming for Dae's throat, but at the last second redirecting to aim for his stomach.
#327 Posted: 02:58:47 31/01/2012
Dae barely dodged the blow, Ivy's claws grazing his abdomen. "Filthy lab accident!" Dae snarled.
---
#328 Posted: 03:25:29 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Now now, don't talk about yourself like that." Ivy hissed, launching another blast of poison at him.
#329 Posted: 03:56:17 31/01/2012
Dae leaped over the blast and swung a hard blow directed at Ivy's jaw.
---
#330 Posted: 04:03:33 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy took the hit, hissing as one of her teeth loosened. "Bastard." she screamed, swiping her tail at his legs.
#331 Posted: 04:10:38 31/01/2012
Dae hadn't even seen the tail as it took out his legs. He landed hard on his flank before retaliating with a sweep of his own tail.
---
#332 Posted: 04:17:22 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy tripped over his tail with one leg, but pushed herself up to keep from hitting the floor. In the process she blasted another spatter of poison.
#333 Posted: 04:30:01 31/01/2012
The poison hit Dae full in the face. He screamed in pain as the toxin burned his eyes with white-hot intensity. He scrambled blindly to the door and unlocked it, shoving Nyght out of the way and running down the hall, ricocheting off the walls.
---
#334 Posted: 04:37:58 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy let out a hiss as she pulled the loosened tooth out and tossed it at the wall. "Geez."

Decibel dashed into the room. "Ivy! Are you okay?!"
#335 Posted: 04:48:04 31/01/2012
Nyght nuzzled Ivy gently. "We were worried sick!"
---
#336 Posted: 12:10:56 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"You had every right to be, your damn brother just tried to kill me!" Ivy cried, kissing his nose and hugging Decibel. "What the hell's with that?!"
#337 Posted: 15:10:26 31/01/2012
"We had a...fight." Nyght mumbled, ashamed. "If it wasn't for Dec, I'd be in a lot worse of a state."
---
#338 Posted: 16:14:57 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
"Oh no..." Ivy said softly. She looked down at Decibel and patted his head. "What made him snap like that? He looked certifiably crazed!"
#339 Posted: 01:02:22 01/02/2012
"I don't know. Dae was always the level-headed one out of the two of us." Nyght's brow furrowed.
---
#340 Posted: 04:00:00 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ivy shook her head. "I don't understand how he grew so attached to Luna that quick."

Decibel pulled away. "I've been wondering that too, but I just thought I was too little to get it."
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#341 Posted: 06:26:36 01/02/2012
Suspence
---
Why am I back
#342 Posted: 20:16:26 02/02/2012
^ Yes, indeed.

Dae got what he deserved!
#343 Posted: 05:10:37 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
*sigh* i miss writing this....
MarieAlexandria Green Sparx Gems: 215
#344 Posted: 22:09:15 02/08/2012
Is this still being written? I'm just wondering, because I read this before I joined, and I LOVE it so far!
---
My Art: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-by-Black-Lightning/228282083906089
SteelPteryx Green Sparx Gems: 168
#345 Posted: 03:56:59 19/10/2012
I'm too late. V.V i finally get a new account, and lemmingluv is banned. Why? This is nyght btw.
---
Come read SolemnWhisper's and my co-op fanfiction, The Unmentioned Battle, in the fandom section! smilie
#346 Posted: 12:04:34 19/10/2012
I suppose I will have to finish this myself when I have time. Won't be the same without lemmingluv though...
---
Come read SolemnWhisper's and my co-op fanfiction, The Unmentioned Battle, in the fandom section! smilie
#347 Posted: 14:53:02 12/11/2012
The fic continues...

Nyght thought long and hard. He tried to piece together different ideas and theories, but only one solution stood before him. "Kcrystallism." he stated simply. "There's no other explanation."

Decibel tilted his head, and looked up at Ivy for clarification.

Ivy herself was almost to the point of tilting her own face, a swirl of confusion and familiarity. "I...I've heard the term before, vaguely, but I don't know what it means."

Nyght shuffled his paws. "Its an extreme form of manic dementia. I thought Dae and I outgrew it, but if he's this this bad, he's been hiding it." he explained. "That also means I need to go get my medication prescribed again."
Empathy replaced both Ivy and Decibels confused expressions.

"I'm sorry to hear that Nyght." Ivy said softly.

Decibel shivered at the word medication, reminded of his last shot of the Element Enhancing Serum, and how Master had outlawed it.

"I've got to get Dae's meds too. If I'm right, it'll fix everything." Nyght sighed. "His dose was twice mine. How could I not see this coming?" The black dragon rubbed Decibel's head with his paw. He acted different on his pills. Hopefully it didn't scare them.

"We're coming with you. If Dae is as bad as he just was now, you're going to need back up." Ivy said firmly.

Decibel calmed a bit at Nyghts touch. Dec now trusted him almost as much as he did Ivy.

"You're right. I've never beat Dae in a fair fight." he admitted. "Its almost as if he was designed to beat me." Nyght padded through the open door."You're very powerful if you can fend off Dae. Both of you."

"I always knew Decibel was strong, but it was only by chance that I fended Dae off." Ivy said, modesty covering her pride. "I was lucky to get a cheap shot in."

"Are you kidding?" Decibel said, poking Ivy as the two followed Nyght through the door. "He ran off bawling like a hatchling!"

"Did you know that you're stronger than me, Dec?" Nyght praised. "Maybe not physically. I threw a six-ton medical capsule once. But your elemental and mental output far surpass my own." He unlocked a door. "And you can't attribute everything to luck, Ivy."

Ivy shrugged sheepishly.

Decibel tilted his head. "I never thought I could be stronger than Masters own son. But, there will always be things that I need to learn and stuff. Things that you and Ivy will always be better than me at."

"If you have the right teacher, Dec, you can learn amazing things. Unlock the god-like arcane powers slumbering within. You know how you learned Hyperdrake so quickly? It took me five years." He removed several pill bottles from a nearby shelf. "Which reminds me. Dae can Hyperdrake too. We have to be careful." He removed two pills from one bottle and swallowed them.

Ivy easily deducted that this 'hyperdrake' Nyght was talking about had been what Decibel and Nyght had been up to while she healed in the infirmary. She inspected all of the different medicines and poisons on the shelves.

This would be a great place to come back to if we were ever under a threat... she thought, marveling at all of the bottles.

Decibel sighed, remembering all the times he'd been called a mistake. It was the true origin of his great powers. He smiled a bit at Nyght. "Don'tcha worry Nyght, we've got your back on this one."

"Thanks Dec." Nyght's eyes traveled to Ivy. His gaze slowly slid from her face to the base of her tail. He snapped back to attention after a moment. "Interested in medicine?"

Ivy glanced over at Nyght. "A bit. I'm quite surprised to see how many kinds there are."

Nyght picked a leather satchel up off the shelf and dumped the pills in side. He strapped it to his left leg before turning to his companions. "Ready to go?"

Ivy nodded.

Decibel looked up at Nyght. "What about Master, Mister Nyght?" the whelp asked. "Should we let him know whats going on with Dae?"

Every fiber in Nyght's body screamed for him to say no, but his little friend's worried eyes screamed louder. "Yes. Malefor should be informed." he said.

Decibel noticed a rise of tension in Nyght, but didn't bring it up.

Ivy would have noticed too if she wasn't so clouded in her own thoughts. The events of the past two days had finally caught up with her, causing worry and fear to swirl about in her thoughts.

If Dae is betraying Master, you must destroy him. It was her inner voice speaking.

I can't kill him, it'll destroy Nyght! Ivy was arguing back.

Nyghtmare is not of your concern right now. Protocol first, weaknesses after.

Ivy almost sighed. She remembered when Dae had caught on to her inner voice, saying it was Masters will. That was another disadvantage she had against him. She figured that if things got down to a fight, she would focus on keeping Decibel out of Daes range and healing him when she could.

"We should visit Malefor in his chambers." Nyght said as he crossed back over to the door. He stopped briefly and kissed Ivy's forehead gently.

Ivy smiled gently at Nyghts kiss. She lifted her head and kissed his chin in response.

Decibel grinned. "Okey dokey!" he said, dashing out the door.

Nyght dashed out after his little buddy. He was going to tell Malefor alright. He was going to tell him an earful of hate and loathing.

Ivy quickly followed suit, keeping pace with Nyght.

"Nyght, there's something I need to tell you, something that Dae was stupid enough to tell me before I smacked him around." she said in an urgent whisper.

The dragon slowed his speed to pull alongside his lover. "What is it?" He asked.

"Dae..." she hesitated. "Dae told me that it was his directive to kill you after you complete your mission."

Nyght was silent. Dae may be sick, but not that sick. But it also made sense. Dae could easily wipe the floor with him. Dae knew Nyght's ultimate weakness...

Ivy gently brushed her wing against Nyghts back as they moved along, trying to sooth him. "It'll be okay, Decibel and I would never let that happen to you."

Nyght shook his head to clear his thoughts. "I'll confront him when he's sane. It's no use the way he is." He lowered his voice to keep Decibel from hearing. "Malefor wants me dead, and I want to know why. I have to.....betray his wishes."
---
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#348 Posted: 21:48:36 16/11/2012
This is awesome
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#349 Posted: 23:51:57 16/11/2012
Sorry for the double post but what does Umbris do?
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#350 Posted: 14:55:45 18/11/2012
Quote: dark spyro1
Sorry for the double post but what does Umbris do?

Umbris enhances abilities, but can also cause psychological problems.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 8 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me