Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Unmentioned Battle (co-op)
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Unmentioned Battle (co-op) [CLOSED]
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#51 Posted: 03:24:28 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Decibel looked down at his claws as he walked. "Well that's good then, punishment will teach him to not make more mistakes." he said.

Ivy grinned darkly as she sunk her fangs into the dragons skull, injecting as much poison as she could into his head. A painful death awaited the dragon, and Ivy sincerely hoped that her victim screamed in pain, she would relish the sound.

For extra measure, she slashed her claws into the dragons stomach, dragging out some intestines as she did so.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#52 Posted: 03:44:40 08/12/2011
Nyght lifted his paw from the dragon's throat, understanding Ivy's desire.
Piercing screams erupted from the mutilated dragon. The venom seared his brain with blinding pain as his eviscerated abdomen bled slowly, pooling under him like melting wax. His eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head as he died with a rasping sound.
Malefor shook his head. "Weak fool." he chuckled.

"Yeah. Master will make sure there aren't any more mistakes...ever..." Dae responded. "What do you think of my brother, Decibel?"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#53 Posted: 04:17:37 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
page 2, woop woop!

-

Ivy chuckled in her throat. "It's so much more fun when they scream." she said, her eyes fading back to normal along with her voice. "Too bad I didn't give him time to beg, that would have been even more fun. Ah well, what's done is done."

"Your brother, Mister Nyght?" Decibel asked. "I dunno, he seems a bit..dark-ish you know? You know what I noticed though Mister Dae? You and Mister Nyght are just like the Yin Yang sign, opposite, but you still gotta piece of each other in ya."
#54 Posted: 04:28:40 08/12/2011
"Oh really? You're a lot smarter than you let on, Decibel." Dae praised, smiling.

Malefor clapped his paws in delight. "You've done wonderful! Now I'm going to be staying here for a few days until I can get a new Head of Research Development." he chuckled. "You two should get back to your rooms. Its nearly lunch!"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#55 Posted: 04:32:56 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Naw!" Decibel said with a sheepish grin. "I just notice stuff is all!"

Ivy gave a nod. "I hope you find your stay satisfactory Master." she said before walking out of the room.
#56 Posted: 05:18:49 08/12/2011
Nyght turned around to leave, but Malefor stopped him.
"Just a moment. Umbris can have debilitating effects on a dragon. Have you been experiencing anything odd? Deformities, illness, change of behavior?"
"None at all, Master. I haven't been exposed to a dose any more lethal than our tap water." Nyght reassured him.
Malefor nodded. "Very well, go run along with your friends."
Nyght padded out of the Hall, catching up with Ivy.
---
#57 Posted: 23:51:48 08/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy looked over her shoulder at the sound of approaching footsteps. She smiled, laying eyes on Nyght. "Well hello there, I think you forgot to mention to me that Master is your father..."
#58 Posted: 04:57:42 09/12/2011
Nyght grinned sheepishly. "That doesn't make me any different from you, though." His face flushed bright red. "Um...You're a...very beautiful dragoness." Great timing, imbicile...
---
#59 Posted: 22:44:28 09/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy smiled bashfully, a bit crooked too. "Er, thank you kindly..." she said, looking at him. "Your eyes, they remind me of the shiniest of rubies..."
#60 Posted: 04:09:30 11/12/2011
Nyght blushed a shade matching his eyes. "I...um...thank you." he shuffled nervously, unsure if he should keep talking. "I feel great...affection...toward you..." he forced out. Nyght clinched one eye, flinching.
---
#61 Posted: 04:35:05 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy tilted her head a bit. "And I to you," she said slowly, unsure of how to word how she felt. "No male I've met could match your..brilliance and looks."
#62 Posted: 06:17:51 11/12/2011
Nyght smiled a little. "And no dragoness could match your beauty and skill..."
No dragoness had ever spoken to him this way. Come to mention it, he hadn't spoken to a dragoness this way. Nyght's heart was throwing itself against his ribcage, his pulse pounding in his head. He was sure Ivy could almost hear it herself.
---
#63 Posted: 06:21:52 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy smiled. "Awe now, don't be silly!" she murmured with a flush.

A rush of pain flew through her head. "Ah.." she hissed, her eyes squeezing shut as she held her head. "What is this?!"

Remember your directive, don't let yourself get distracted! echoed an angry voice in her head.

"Wha-?"
#64 Posted: 06:32:56 11/12/2011
Nyght cocked his head, inching a little closer. "Are you alright?" he asked, his muzzle barely an inch from Ivy's and his eyes full of concern.
You've screwed up. he thought privately. You shoulda just kept your mouth shut, just like your mother said to.
---
#65 Posted: 06:35:10 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"I..I'm fine, I think..." Ivy murmured, rubbing her head. "I just th-"

She trailed off when she opened her eyes, seeing Nyght so close. "Um, I, er, I'm f-f-fine now." she stuttered, face going red.
#66 Posted: 06:47:31 11/12/2011
Nyght too realized his proximity to Ivy. A fresh blush crept into his cheeks, easily standing out against his black scales. "Oh okay, as long as you're alright."
Kiss her.
The thought popped into his brain on its own. Kiss her? He was nearly fainting just standing so close!
---
#67 Posted: 06:50:11 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"I-I..." her mouth snapped shut. You sound like an idiot! Say something normal! Or do something! she thought.

Do something? Oh she did something alright. Ivy closed the distance between Nyght and herself and kissed him, right on the lips!

NOT THAT YOU STUPID...
#68 Posted: 06:57:10 11/12/2011
The sudden action startled Nyght, but he didn't show. He kissed Ivy back, wholeheartedly hoping this moment wouldn't end.
---
#69 Posted: 23:18:29 11/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy stopped as quickly as she began, pulling away after about 30 seconds. "I, um...sorry." she said. She turned and ran down the hall as fast as she could, cheeks blazing red.

She weaved through the many halls and corridors until she couldn't run anymore. I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have done that! Now what will he think of me! she thought, scolding herself. She crossed the hall and found her cell, almost relieved to be back.

Entering, she pulled the door shut and it locked into place. She sighed and laid down, wondering what would happen now.

-

Decibel had also made it back to his cell. "Well, see ya later mister!" he said to Dae with a big grin as he entered.
#70 Posted: 04:17:34 12/12/2011
Nyght stood alone, dumbfounded. Why did she run? Have I just been rejected? he asked himself, worried.
He half-heartedly made his way through the halls and down the stairs to his cell on the floor below. Nyght bolted his door and curled up on his mattress, resting his head on his paws.

Dae smiled before making his way to his own cell. The blue-green dragoness, Luna, met him halfway.
"Hello. I'm Luna." she smiled as she greeted him.
"Im Dae." he smiled back. She was quite pretty, and he was smitten.
---
#71 Posted: 04:28:22 12/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy stared sadly at the wall. He probably thinks I'm a tramp now. she thought.

I told you not to get distracted, you'll ruin it for us all! yelled the angry voice.

Ivy lifted her head, it wasn't her own thoughts saying that, it was something else...

Someone else.
#72 Posted: 03:02:02 13/12/2011
Nyght stared at a stack of papers covered in complex equasions and detailed schematics. Should I go see her? He picked up a sheet explaining the fusion of dark and light matter as a weapon.
I think I will go see her. he told himself as he dropped the sheet and walked out his door.
---
#73 Posted: 03:18:27 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Ivy murmured.

I'm like your conscience, only different. I'm trying to keep your idiot mortality out of the way of following through with your directive. You are meant for one reason and one reason alone, remember that. the voice hissed.

"And now I block you out." she grumbled, and she did. However she let her mind wander to Nyght, and worry clouded her thoughts again.
#74 Posted: 03:30:10 13/12/2011
Nyght wandered the corridors of the enormous base. Ivy was an earlier experiment, so she should be about...here. He stopped in front of a cell door, pausing before knocking with his tailblade. "Ivy? Is this your room?" he asked cautiously.
---
#75 Posted: 03:33:28 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy jumped in surprise, shocked to hear Nyghts voice outside her room. It was times like these that she wish Decibel was with her.

She looked through the barred door at Nyght. "Y-yes it is."
#76 Posted: 03:46:58 13/12/2011
"I wanted to apologize for earlier. I don't know what happened, but I have a feeling it was me." he spoke through the bars, eyes downcast.

Dae made it back to his cell, Luna's kiss burning hot on his cheek. Life in the base just got a million times better.
---
#77 Posted: 03:51:55 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"No!" Ivy blurted, the words tumbling from her mouth. "What I did was reckless, stupid. I shouldn't have..kissed you when I had no idea if you felt like that..."
#78 Posted: 03:59:32 13/12/2011
Nyght's ruby eyes met Ivy's topaz. "That?" he smiled. "I have...feelings...for you. I wanted to kiss you." he said, the last sentence especially quiet. Nyght blushed very strongly and shuffled his paws nervously.
---
#79 Posted: 04:01:19 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Thank god, I thought that was just me!" Ivy said softly, a tiny smile on her face. She reached through the bars and took his paw in her own.
#80 Posted: 04:07:51 13/12/2011
Nyght's eyes widened in surprise before he smiled warmly at Ivy. He grasped her paw back, his black scales only a few shades from her dark green.
---
#81 Posted: 04:11:55 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"I'd invite you in, but the doors locked, and I'm terrible at picking the locks around here." she said shyly.
#82 Posted: 04:16:28 13/12/2011
Nyght grinned before thrusting his knife-like tailblade into the lock, wiggling it back and forth before gently turning it until the lock clicked. Ivy's cell door slowly swung open, leaving Nyght sitting triumphantly in the open doorway.
---
#83 Posted: 04:23:14 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Well in that case, do come in!" Ivy said, blinking in surprise. She headed over to the back corner of her cell, pulling a blanket away to reveal a hole.

"This is cause for a celebration!" she said, reaching into the hole. It was cold, colder than the surface of the wall itself. She pulled out a full chicken, already nicely cooked. The hole had been used as a makeshift refrigerator. "Decibel's sweet talking the scientists comes in handy."
#84 Posted: 04:30:04 13/12/2011
Nyght chuckled at the spectacle. "Today's loaded with surprises. Wonder what tomorrow has in store for us."
---
#85 Posted: 04:36:01 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Who knows? Maybe something that will make this place less dreary." Ivy replied, ripping off one of the chickens legs and holding it out to Nyght. "Though, I can name one reason why it's gotten so much better..."
#86 Posted: 04:44:51 13/12/2011
Nyght accepted the chicken gladly. "And whats that?" he asked before ripping a chunk of meat from the bone. The scientists were getting better at cooking.
---
#87 Posted: 04:55:56 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"You silly!" Ivy giggled before gnawing on the other leg.
#88 Posted: 05:05:47 13/12/2011
Nyght chuckled before taking another chunk. "You're a poison dragon, aren't you?" he asked, mouth full of chicken.
---
#89 Posted: 05:12:05 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy nodded. "First of my kind actually. But as you probably know, it's not a natural element, which is why I'm the first. I don't really know what element I was originally to have..."
#90 Posted: 05:21:26 13/12/2011
"I understand. I've been so heavily mutated by Umbris, they can only label me as a 'dark dragon'. I was going to be born as a fire dragon." Nyght related. "I can barely use the element now. But you just gotta make due with what you're given, right?" he smiled.
---
#91 Posted: 05:25:38 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy smiled and nodded in her agreement. "Don't get me wrong, I am quite thankful. Was it not for Master, I wouldn't be here today!" She took another bite from the leg of the chicken.
#92 Posted: 05:37:20 13/12/2011
"Of course." Nyght agreed. "The Master is my father. He gave me life. Well, him and my mother." He stripped the remnants of the meat from the bone. "I only met her once." he swallowed. "Didn't go over too well."
---
#93 Posted: 05:38:29 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Oh?" Ivy asked. "Why? What could have possibly gone wrong?"
#94 Posted: 05:43:37 13/12/2011
"She called my brother and I rape of the natural world, swore up and down that my sister would destroy us all, and then killed herself that night." Nyght shook his head. "That was three years ago."
---
#95 Posted: 20:18:53 13/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy stared sadly at Nyght. "I'm so sorry..." she murmured. After a pause she spoke again. "Your sister, she's the one who is rumored to have betrayed Master isn't she?"
#96 Posted: 04:05:57 14/12/2011
"Yes." Nyght answered emotionlessly. "Cynder betrayed Master. Thats why I've been directed to eliminate her and the new purple dragon."
---
#97 Posted: 04:10:58 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy raised her eyebrows. So it is true... she thought. "It will be hard, she is your sister after all..." she tried to sympathize. She just didn't understand why anyone would betray Master. He gave them a roof over their head, food every day, and life.
#98 Posted: 04:15:58 14/12/2011
"I know. But orders are orders. I'd really hate to disappoint Master." he added, smiling.
---
#99 Posted: 04:18:41 14/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"True, very true." Ivy agreed. She looked at Nyght with admiration. "You are very strong to be able to choose like that. If I had to choose between someone that meant something to me and my directive, I would be worried about making the wrong choice..."
#100 Posted: 04:25:55 14/12/2011
Nyght faltered. "I...I shouldn't question Master's wishes. If he desires it, he must have it done." he said, eyes downcast. "My opinion doesn't matter."
---
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me