Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Unmentioned Battle (co-op)
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Unmentioned Battle (co-op) [CLOSED]
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#1 Posted: 05:23:12 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Turns out Cynder and Gaul weren't the only ones who served Malefor...

Whilst Spyro and Cynder are caught up in the events of Dawn of the Dragon, an enormous base far off-coast is still functioning. Malefor's experiments are stirring, and inspired by Cynder's rebellion they begin to ensure their own freedom...

Okay, so this is originally Nyght's fanfic (now with an RP version), but I offered to do a co-op rewrite with him, and he liked the idea!

Basically, there is a secret place where experiments were created, all to serve Malefor. Cynder was the first, and there were extras made as well fro different reasons. The place is crawling with cold, emotionless scientists that aim only for results. The base Base M-4 is located on an island off the coast, and has been abuzz with the rumors of Cynder breaking free of Malefor. It's planted ideas, thoughts of freedom in their heads.

-

My Characters:

Name: Ivenus (Ivy)
ID#: 3 (if that's okay)
Personality: Reserved, she won't talk about random things much unless she has good knowledge on the topic or a suggestion. She can also sense how dark someones dark side is just by the things they say. She is very in tune with her own emotions, as well as others.
Appearance: Very dark green almost black scales, bright green wing membrane and underbelly, black claws, tail spike, and she has two simple white horns that curve upwards. She has a greyish green set of frills at her cheekbones and matching fin-things going down her back. Her eyes are a glowing topaz color.
Elements: Poison
History: Was the first successful poison dragon to actually live. Her egg had been stillborn, but brought to Malefor for expirementation, like many other abandon stillborns. She had not only successfully been brought back to life, but had also taken on poison as an element.
Purpose for Creation: To kill any of the others who dared try and betray Malefor.
Other: Because she was brought back to life, she will have moments where she blacks out. During these times she goes on a rampage of darkness, and will kill anything nearby.

Name: Decibel
ID#: 13
Personality: Quite bubbly and cheerful. He's always babbling on and on, having something prepared to say for any topic imaginable. He knows a lot of random trivia and tends to get on the nerves of the others.
Appearance: Blood red scales and wing stalks, black horns that look like Spyro's, only shorter and more rounded at the end. He has five small cheek spikes that are also black. His tail blade is black and is flat and straight, with a dramatic hook at the end. His wing membrane is ALSO black, and he has small hooks on his wing tips. Down his back are dark reddish brown frills.
Elements (max 4): Fear
History: A bit of an accident. He's the result of some idiot adding too much energy to a dragon egg (in its early stages of development), thinking it would make him stronger and with longer lasting elemental power.
Purpose for Creation: Originally meant to see if they could speed up the process of a dragon eggs development, but was kept alive after birth because only seconds after hatching he could use his element. He was also very quick and physically strong.
Other: Contrary to what you may think, this crazy ball of energy doesn't annoy Ivy in the least. In fact, she's taken him under her wing (not literally, except maybe when it's raining!) and they are very close friends. They have a bond like that of two siblings.

-

Hope I didn't miss anything! If I did, I'm sure Nyght will fill you in with his posts! smilie
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#2 Posted: 05:27:22 02/12/2011
You did great! I'll copy mine when I sneak on a better computer tomorrow. smilie
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#3 Posted: 05:28:16 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
okay good! i was worried i messed up smilie
and awesome! i can't wait smilie
#4 Posted: 14:43:53 02/12/2011
OOC: Got mine up now. smilie

Name: Nyghtmare (Nyght)
ID#: 12a
Personality: Timd and loyal, has a cruel side
Appearance: All black, red eyes and wing membranes
Elements: Darkness, Fire
History: Malefor's son through artificial insemination, Cynder's half-brother and Daemon's twin
Purpose for Creation: To assassinate Spyro and Cynder
Other: Great surgeon and always helps others

Name: Daemon (Dae)
ID#: 12b
Personality: Outgoing and belligerent, also has a cruel side
Appearance: All white, blue eyes and wing membranes
Elements: Light, Ice
History: Malefor's son through artificial insemination, Cynder's half-brother and Nyghtmare's twin
Purpose for Creation: Accident, used to balance his brother
Other: Great strategist and watches everyone's back
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#5 Posted: 22:07:28 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
awesome, do you wanna write the first chappy? i have no clue what to put
#6 Posted: 15:10:29 03/12/2011
The battle raged ferociously. Explosions flung dirt and debris left and right, tearing the battlefield apart. Nyght saw a gap in the enemy line and dashed for it. He barely squeezed through, and yet the battle raged on. Nyght could see him, his target, the Purple dragon. He engaged his foe, fighting tooth and claw, until Spyro was felled. Nyght held the dragon down with his black paw, staring coldly into his purple eyes. Nyght's sharp tailblade rose to Spyro's throat and flashed in a spray of deep scarlet.
---
#7 Posted: 15:25:41 03/12/2011
A loud buzzer woke Nyght from his slumber in a cold sweat. Through the thin brick wall of his cell he could hear his brother grumbling about mornings. He crossed his plain room to the clip board on his wall.
6:00 -Electroshock treatment
8:00 -Training regiment
12:00 -Mission recap

At least it would be an easy day. Maybe he could meet the other dragons he'd seen here. Nyght opened his cell door, the metal band reading '12a' gleaming on his wrist. But that was later. It was time to get shocked now.
---
#8 Posted: 15:28:44 03/12/2011
OOC: Sorry about the ridiculous double-posting. Muh psp only lets me write so much. ^~^;
---
#9 Posted: 19:27:05 03/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy cursed the day that the buzzers were invented, they were irritating, like a mosquito you could never find and kill. She sighed as she rose, thinking about how many years she's already done the daily routines.

Wake up, read the list, endure a day of idiot scientists, sleep. We never get any variety. she thought to herself. Ivy scratched at the old, rusted band around her wrist. 3, one of the first successes. she thought dryly. Oh how some days she wished she'd stayed as a stillborn.

"What's on the agenda today?" she muttered, reading the list over.

6:00- Elemental Testing
8:00- Training Regiment
12:00- Mission Recap

"As if I had to ask."

Out of nowhere, a little blood red dragon was on the otherside of her barred door, bouncing up and down. "Ivy, Ivy, Ivy! You're awake!"

Ivy couldn't help but smile at the whelp. "Decibel, what on earth are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be going to testing?"

Decibel grinned. "Well of course! But they let me come to get you so we could go together!"

Ivy smiled as her cell door swung open. Decibel was incredibly hyper, and annoying to others. But to Ivy, he was like the adorable little brother she never had. He had come in ten experiments behind her, an absolute relief compared to some of the others she'd met. Decibel tended to get his way a lot with those in command, he was just so cute..and hyper.

"Alright then, let's go!" Ivy said.

"Yay!" Decibel yelled. He wrapped his tail around Ivy's front leg, pulling insistantly. Ivy almost had to run to keep up with the little tyke.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#10 Posted: 20:08:53 04/12/2011
I like this so far.
#11 Posted: 23:39:11 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks torok! smilie
#12 Posted: 02:42:34 05/12/2011
You're doing great. smilie
---
#13 Posted: 02:47:13 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thank youuuu! smilie
#14 Posted: 03:11:46 05/12/2011
The lab-coat clad dragons lowered two electrical terminals to Nyght's black scales. He tensed, ready for the pain he knew so well.
"On!" one of them yelled.
The current seized Nyght's muscles as it surged through him, making him jerk wildly against his bonds. He couldn't help but cry out in pain, the roar carrying through many rooms. The pain eased as the current was cut.
"Shame." the scientist said. "Your pain tolerance is still substandard. Lets try again, shall we?"
Nyght clinched his ruby eyes.
"On!"
---
#15 Posted: 03:25:42 05/12/2011
Dae stopped attacking his practice dummy as he heard Nyght scream. The dragons in command weren't happy with his brother's progress. Nyght's roars of pain have become frequent ambience in the facility.
"Please continue your regiment, 12b." a dragon said over the intercom.
Dae tore the dummy's head off and shattered the window shielding the scientist. The dragon shook with fear as Dae walked past.
"I'm done early today." he demanded.
The scientist nodded slowly as he left the room to wait for his twin.
---
#16 Posted: 03:44:27 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy cringed at the injection, a glowing orange liquid that was supposed to 'enhance' her elemental power. She got one of these stupid shots every week, yet she'd never seen any results.

Deibel rested on Ivy's paws, attempting to sooth her pain from the shot. He was awaiting his own shot, a glowing purple vial of liquid.

Both of the dragons gasped when they heard screaming coming from elsewhere.

"What kind of sick show are you running here?" Ivy hissed as the scientist pulled the needle out of her shoulder. "Are you torturing us now or what?"

"If you're referring to the screams, that's just one of our subjects in Electroshock Treatment." the scientist replied in an uninterested tone.

Ivy moved out of the way so Decibel could hop up on a stool. "Do they not hear his screams of pain? Do they not realize they'll end up killing one of us?"

"It's none of your concern, 3." he said, injecting Decibel. "We search for results, not limitations."

Ivy glared, then turned away. For people who desperately need us for Masters dirty work, they sure don't show it. she thought.

After Decibel's injection was done, the two dragons headed into the next room. The testing room. As usual, they used their elemental attacks on dummies, both for offense and defense purposes. And as usual, there wasn't a change in the amount of power.

"Dismissed." buzzed a voice through the speaker. The door unlocked and swung open.

"Finally." Ivy muttered, her and Decibel heading back to their cells. They had a little time before training with the others.
#17 Posted: 04:01:28 05/12/2011
Dae helped Nyght limp back to his cell. He never approved of the horrible torture of his brother.
"You okay?" he asked.
"Fine." Nyght answered wearily. "How long till Training?"
"Ten minutes."
"Great..." Nyght laid down on his thin mattress and closed his eyes. "I'll never please the Master, will I?"
Dae patted his brother's head awkwardly. "Of course you will..."
"I just wanna die..."
"We all do..." Dae reassured.
"Only five minutes until Training remain." the loudspeaker stated.
"We'd better get going."
---
#18 Posted: 04:09:30 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy grumbled under her breath. "I guess we had less time than we thought."

"Good thing the training rooms right around the corner!" Decibel said cheerfully.

"Sucks that we didn't even get to our actual cells..."

"But hey, at least we're early!"

The two entered the training room, none of the other subjects were there yet.

"Welcome 3 and 13, punctual as usual." said a voice over the speakers. If Ivy didn't know any better, she would have thought she heard a hint of approval.

"How do you managed to stay so optimistic, Dec?" Ivy asked, cracking a smile.

"I dunno..." Decibel said thoughtfully. "I guess there's just no point at looking down when you can look up."

"Easy for you to say, you're a pipsqueak." Ivy teased.

"One day I'll be taller than you Ivy, just wait!" Decibel beamed, proud of his hopes for the future.

"Sure you will lil tyke, you keep thinking that."

The door creaked as it opened, revealing a light blue dragon with long ivory horns, shadowed by a smaller yellow dragon that was dirty, small shags of fur sticking out in random places.

Ivy frowned at the wall and refused to make eye contact, however she forgot one tiny detail...

"Hiya!" Decibel greeted with a huge grin.

The ratty yellow dragon eyeballed him with a crazed look, a bit of drool escaping his jaws. Decibel blinked and took an uneasy step back.

"Hello morsel." the blue dragon said in a smooth voice. He was at least three times Decibels height.

For once, Decibel was actually frightened, his own element taking control over him.

"Hey, back off." Ivy said bluntly.
#19 Posted: 04:44:40 05/12/2011
Nyght limped into the training room, Dae following close behind.
"Everything okay?" he asked.
Dae rolled his eyes. "You can't stop a fight, dear brother. They shocked you too much today."
Nyght sighed. "I don't want anyone to get gassed. That stuff is gruesome."
"Nyght he's, like, ten."
"I killed eight researchers at birth, Dae."
"Good point."
Nyght cautiously made his way to Decibel.
"13?" he asked, peeking at his ID band, "Are these guys picking on you?"
Dae grinned. Nyght was such a softie.
---
#20 Posted: 04:53:14 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Decibel looked up at Nyght. "N-no, it's okay. I don't wanna cause any trouble mister..."

"Don't worry Dec, you're not." Ivy said softly in a soothing voice.

The light blue dragon snorted. "13? Well it figures he'd be so puny."

The yellow dragon nodded rapidly. "YEAHYEAHYEAH." he said, his voice creepy and slurred. He twitched slightly.

Ivy took a step closer to the blue dragon. "And what number are you? 7, like the maturity level you're at?"

The blue dragon glared. "Watch your tone female."

"That's Ivy thank you very much, and you can call me 'boss', since I was here at least four experiments before you." she hissed.

Decibel stared wide-eyed at Ivy, telling she was ready to scrap. "Uh oh...I knew I was gunna cause trouble!"
#21 Posted: 05:05:42 05/12/2011
Dae was curious why the scientists hadn't intervened. "Something isn't right..." he muttered.
Nyght spread his red wing in front of Decibel. "Please step back with my brother so Ivy and I can..chat...with our friends here."
Dae detected bloodlust in Nyght's voice. What were they doing to him in that treatment room? He was never like this.
A camera in the corner zoomed in on Nyght. A dragon watched him on a large screen. The treatment was working. And progress always had to be monitored closely...
---
#22 Posted: 12:48:08 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Decibel nodded slowly, scooting back against the wall, glancing at Ivy nervously.

"Ah, so you're one of those work in progresses that never goes anywhere then?" the blue dragon asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Ivy snarled, the poison beginning to pool in her mouth, practically begging to kill him. "You're one to talk, you need a pint-sized body guard!"

The yellow dragon twitched slightly, one eye pointing a different direction than the other.

"He's not a body guard, he's a trainee."

"Trainee for what, how not to survive in this hell hole?" Ivy retorted.

Ivy and the blue dragon were practically nose to nose, glaring at each other.

"At least I'm not a babysitter for stupid little freaks!"

And that was the last straw. Ivy snarled, lashing out at the blue dragons throat with her claws. Before she could have the satisfication of killing or at least injuring him, the scruffy yellow dragon jumped up and let an electric shock loose through Ivys claws and up her arms.

Ivy hissed as she pulled back in pain, burn marks from the electricity appearing on her arms. She gathered the poison that was in her mouth and turned it rock hard, blasting it at the yellow dragon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:17 05/12/2011 by lemmingluv
#23 Posted: 21:25:16 05/12/2011
Ohhhh! It's a fight now. *Watches*
#24 Posted: 04:46:41 06/12/2011
Nyght seized his chance and lashed out at the blue dragon with his tailblade. It was dodged easily, but not without consequence. Nyght swung his tail around and sloughed off a patch of flesh on the dragon's left cheek.
Dae nodded in approval at the quick thinking. Not enough damage, obviously, but Nyght's skill had been augmented greatly since he last trained with his brother.
Nyght grinned at the dragon's bloody cheek. "Had enough yet? Or do I have to wait to kill you? I don't have all day, you know."
---
#25 Posted: 04:58:31 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
The blue dragon glared fiercely at Nyght. "This is none of your concern!" he spat, wiping the blood off his cheek. "Let the lady fight her own battles!"

Ivy snarled and lashed her tail out in an attempt to trip the blue dragon, to knock him down. However, once again the little yellow dragon pounced, sinking his teeth into her tail and shocking.

Ivy screamed in pain, flailing her tail about, trying to get the little vermin off. "Let go you little rat!"

Decibel frowned, his courage rebound. He tackled the yellow dragon and beat him over the head until he unlatched his fangs from Ivy's tail. The two proceeded to scrap in the corner, leaving Ivy for the blue dragon.

"Looks like your tiny protector is occupied now!" Ivy hissed.

"Ah, she's a feisty one, just how I like them..."

Ivy snarled and slammed her horns into his chest, plowing him against the wall. The blue dragon easily grasped her head with his claw and threw her down, pinning her by the head.

He grinned darkly. "Looks like I win, now what's my reward?"
#26 Posted: 05:16:07 06/12/2011
Nyght menacingly walked up to the blue dragon. His balled-up paw collided hard with the unscathed part of his face, knocking him off of Ivy. He pinned the dragon against the wall by his throat with surprising strength, choking him. "Gut him." he said darkly to Ivy, grinning.
Dae approached the fighting pair of small dragons. He thought for a second before knocking the yellow one away with one sweep of his white claw. "Annoying little yellow lab accident..." he grumbled before checking Decibel for injuries.
---
#27 Posted: 05:22:22 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
The yellow dragon made a freaky rabid-sounding hiss before sinking his teeth into Dae's leg.

"Hey, back off!" Decibel yelled, a few scratches on his face apparent. He blasted fear directly at the yellow dragons stomach.

With a whine and a yelp, the yellow dragon unhinged from Dae's leg and scampered to the corner.

Meanwhile, between gasps of air, the blue dragon was attempting to beg for his life.

Ivy considered Nyght's decision for a moment, then smirked. "I've a better idea." she said. Her fangs grew twice in length and she injected poison into the blue dragons shoulder.

The blue dragon's eyelids fluttered for a few moments before he went limp.

"He's not dead. Let him live with the fact that he's a weakling."
#28 Posted: 05:39:39 06/12/2011
Nyght released his grip on the dragon's throat, letting his limp body crash to the floor.
Dae massaged the bite on his foreleg before rubbing Decibel's head. "Impressive for such a young dragon."
"You're only sixteen, Dae. Stop acting like you're old." Nyght joked before turning to Ivy. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Nyght." He smiled at her.
Dae frowned slightly. Now he's back to his old self. What are they doing to him? Is this because of his mission? he pondered silently.
---
#29 Posted: 05:45:04 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Thanks mister! But that was nothin! You should see me when I'm real mad!" Decibel remarked with a proud little grin.

"It's not becoming to brag Dec," Ivy said with a smile.

"Sorry Ivy!" Decibel said, blushing.

Ivy turned back to Nyght. "Nyght eh? Nice to meet you, I'm Ivy."

Decibel inspected the bite marks on Dae's leg. "Aw mister, don't worry about that. Ivy might be able to help you with that later!"
#30 Posted: 06:00:36 06/12/2011
"Oh, that? No problem, watch this..." Dae whispered. "Nyght, come over here!" he demanded.
"Excuse me, miss Ivy." he said, bowing his head before walking across the room. "What? I'm trying to have a conversation."
"I'm hurt."
"You baby..." Nyght grumbled before holding Dae's foreleg. It glowed green for a second before Nyght let go. "There, fixed." He turned to Decibel. "Would you like me to fix those scratches? Don't want you to get an infection." he asked in a much nicer tone to the young dragon.
---
#31 Posted: 06:05:33 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Naw, the scratches make me look tough!" Decibel said with a grin. "Thanks anyway mister! Very nice healing job, much different then how Ivy does it."

"Oh hush now, we don't want to bore these two with such details." Ivy said with a roll of her eyes.

"But Ivy you're really good at it!"

"Only a little...plus, the scientists don't know about it yet, so hush up!"
#32 Posted: 06:22:24 06/12/2011
Nyght's heart skipped a beat when he actually looked at her. She was so...beautiful! Her gorgeously dark scales, her elegant green wings, her breathtaking topaz eyes...
Dae shoved Nyght, breaking his trance. "You okay? I've been worried about you. They torture you too much."
Nyght shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Yeah, the Umbris doesn't help either. They inject more each day." he droned. His ruby eyes drifted back to Ivy.
Dae raised an eyebrow. Why is he so interested in her? Unless...
---
#33 Posted: 06:29:36 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy bit her lip and her eyes wandered to Nyght. When she saw him looking back, she averted her eyes to the floor, hiding a smile. What is this? she wondered. It seemed as though her heartbeat had gone irregular for a second.

She glanced quickly back up, almost captivated by his bedazzling iris's before she looked down again. They were as red as the sun at it's peak in a sunrise. So..enchanting...

Decibel stretched a bit with a yawn. "Weird, the scientist are late...I'm surprised they didn't come in here before when that blue dragon was being a jerk..."

Ivy snapped back to the present, looking around. "Decibel's right, how very odd..."

"Hey!"

"No no, I meant it's odd they're not here, not that you're right." Ivy laughed.
#34 Posted: 06:42:02 06/12/2011
As if on cue, the loudspeaker crackled on. "All capable subjects are to report to the Main Hall at once! The Master has arrived for an evaluation! Failure to report will result in subject termination! That is all." It crackled off.
Both Dae and Nyght looked at each other in horror. What was Malefor doing there?
"Father dropped in for a visit..." Dae attempted to joke.
Nyght didn't laugh, he just turned and blankly left the room in shock.
Dae followed his brother out, still concerned and terrified.
---
#35 Posted: 12:52:57 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Master's here..." Ivy murmured. She'd never met him before, all she knew was that he was a powerful dark purple dragon. "Come along Decibel! Quickly!"

"The Master huh?" Decibel asked, bouncing out the door after Ivy. "Wowie! I wonder why he's here? Do you know why he's here Ivy?"

"N-no I don't..."

"Wow, he's actually here! I don't know what he looks like, do you know what he looks like? I wonder how tall he is, is he taller than you? Is he taller than the roof? Naw, he can't be that tall. Oh, but what if..."

"Dec, darling." Ivy said, quietly cutting him off. "Maybe it's best you hush for a bit. You don't want to overwhelm Master at your first meeting do you?"

Decibel shook his head.

"Excellent, now don't talk unless he asks you a question okay?"

"Okay Ivy!"

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope for pie!"

"Good." Ivy smiled a bit as the two continued silently toward the main hall.
#36 Posted: 16:23:42 06/12/2011
Nyght looked around the Hall. Only a few subjects dared to come. Ivy, Decibel, Dae, himself, and a blue-green dragoness he'd never seen before. Her ID band marked her as 11. Everyone looked as nervous as he did, well, except maybe Decibel, but even the scientists were shaking.
The heavy metal doors slid open, and Malefor's purple visage entered the room. A scientist handed him a clipboard and scurried away. Malefor scanned the group as he made his way to them. He started on the left, numbers 12a and 12b.
---
#37 Posted: 16:59:40 06/12/2011
Nyght nearly wet himself as the Master loomed over him.
"Number 12a, Nyghtmare." Malefor read. "I haven't seen you in three years, son."
Nyght looked up. Malefor's smile was warm and inviting. It was odd seeing the Master this way.
"Your training is showing promising results." he praised. "Yours too, Daemon. Keep up the good work."
The two brothers nearly passed out with relief.
"Luna, we've already spoken on the monitor." Malefor said, skipping 11. He stopped in front of Ivy. "Number 3, Ivenus." he read.
---
#38 Posted: 18:11:15 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy stood tall and studied the features of Malefor's face, giving him a silent nod. He was different than she expected, yet somehow exactly the same. "Master," she said quietly.

Decibel was standing next to Ivy, staring up at Malefor in awe. Ivy could tell he was ready to burst into a million questions, but she prayed that he'd hold it in. To ensure this, she gave him a tiny nudge with her tail, which had been resting near him anyways.
#39 Posted: 03:35:02 07/12/2011
Malefor read Ivy's information carefully. "Life signs are normal, healthy weight, no psychosis..." he gave a sideways glance at Nyght, who was oblivious to the look. "Your element-boosting serum hasn't been working. I'm considering eliminating the project. What do you think?" he asked her.
---
#40 Posted: 03:50:59 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Ivy gave a small smile of relief. "That would be very nice actually. It's a bit of a pain to wake up aching from serum that doesn't work. If you're considering removing the program, I am all for it."

Decibel was about to open his mouth to add something, but snapped it shut again thinking that interrupting wouldn't be the best idea.
#41 Posted: 03:57:52 07/12/2011
"Very well." Malefor said with satisfaction. "You've been performing beyond predicted limits, anyway. I'm quite impressed with you." he nodded in approval. He had noticed Decibel's near-interruption. "Anything you wish to say?" Malefor asked him.
---
#42 Posted: 04:09:54 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
"Thank you kindly Master." Ivy said.

Decibel clamped his lips together, slowly shaking his head. Then he stopped and spoke, despite what his better conscience told him. "Er, am I on that list too Master?" he managed to squeak.

Ivy knew that Decibel wanted recognition and praise like Ivy had just gotten, she was just relieved that she and Decibel didn't have to be poked with needles once a week anymore.
#43 Posted: 04:28:02 07/12/2011
Malefor chuckled and patted Decibel's head. "You are very powerful for your age. Your report said that you could use your element at birth. Keep it up, and you could be as great as me one day." he praised. Malefor scanned the clipboard again. "No more shots for the two of you. And..." his forehead creased as he read the last page. "Who authorized Umbris injection? On my son!?" Malefor's anger filled the room like poisonous gas.
A glasses-wearing scientist inched forward. "I did sir..." he whimpered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:19 07/12/2011 by Nyght
#44 Posted: 04:31:25 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Decibel had grinned in delight at what Malefor had said about him. He was about to thank him, but trailed off when Malefor got angry. He huddled behind Ivy's legs, peering with concern and wonder at his Master.

Ivy pulled her tail so it was also wrapped protectively around Decibel, watching her Master carefully, refusing to show fear despite the obvious change in the atmosphere. Her topaz eye's darted between Malefor and the scientist responsible.
#45 Posted: 04:47:50 07/12/2011
"Do you not realize what you're doing?! Do you not know how chaotic Umbris is in a Dark dragon?!" the clipboard splintered in Malefor's paw. "What else have you been doing to him behind my back?!"
The scientist cringed. "Electroshock treatment..." he barely whispered.
Malefor breathed deeply. "I've heard enough. Daemon, please escort Decibel to his room. He's not ready to see this. Ivenus, Nyghtmare, come here please."
Dae nodded and crossed over to the little dragon. "C'mon. Master wants us to leave."
---
#46 Posted: 14:09:49 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Decibel swallowed hard, looking up at Ivy. She nodded at him and Decibel scampered out of the room. Ivy approached her Master cautiously, not having a clue of what was going to happen next.
#47 Posted: 15:34:11 07/12/2011
Nyght approached likewise. He had never seen the Master's anger before.
"Nyghtmare, what is the punishment for treason?" Malefor asked his son.
"Death...Master?" Nyght answered.
The guilty dragon tried to escape, but the heavy metal doors slammed shut and locked. He curled up into a fetal position, crying hysterically.
"Ivenus, your directive is to eliminate those who betray your Master. Please initiate that protocol for me. Nyghtmare, please assist." he asked them.
"With pleasure, Master." Nyght grinned.
---
#48 Posted: 21:02:00 07/12/2011
Wow, Malefor seems nice to the young dragons... I wouldn't have expected kindness from him...

Nice work.
#49 Posted: 22:01:38 07/12/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you for the continuing support torok! smilie

-

"Yes Master." Ivy said with a nod. She focused on the dragon, until everything around her was a blur.

She didn't do it often, but she was giving into her frenzied dark side. Her eyes went pure black, almost as if someone had turned off a light switch. With poison pooling in her mouth, she took a couple of menacing steps toward the dragon.

"You should know better than to disobey Master." she hissed, her voice having a strange echo to it.

Meanwhile, Decibel was trotting alongside Dae toward his cell. "Mister..." he said, sounding a bit worried. "What do you think is gunna happen to that dragon? Why is Master so mad at them?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:56 07/12/2011 by lemmingluv
#50 Posted: 03:16:47 08/12/2011
Nyght pinned the condemned down by his throat. He could feel the doomed dragon's terrified pulse racing under his claws. But this was Ivy's kill, so he had to let him die by her claw. She's even gorgeous when she's ready to kill...
Malefor grinned. His subjects showed unwavering loyalty.

Dae pondered for a moment. "That dragon hurt my brother for no reason and snuck behind Master's back. He's being punished for his wrongdoing." That was a little too lightly put. he thought to himself.
---
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me