First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Different Evil Guy? [CLOSED]
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#51 Posted: 05:15:46 09/12/2011
Speaking of Ghouls it was interesting to think that the undead creatures in ANB were basically having wars on dante's with the apes.

But of course someone had to be there at the wrong time
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#52 Posted: 05:46:38 09/12/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote:
Just kidding! You get a boss battle you can complete in 5 minutes.

.....How is that a bad thing?
The length doesn't matter, it's the difficulty that makes it authentic.

When I said "5 minutes" I was referring it to being so easy.

Or at least the console versions. Now the Nintendo DS version gave me trouble. And Malefor ended up having some cool armor.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#53 Posted: 04:19:45 10/12/2011
Quote: Razz
I had hoped that you would first fight Dark Cynder (possessed by Malefor), which would weaken Spyro enough to be possessed and Cynder would have to defeat Dark Spyro to save him and the world. She would finally be redeemed in the eyes of the world and get to mete out some justice to the villain who wronged her before she even hatched.

Now that would of been better. When I was thinking about the dark master I didn't think he was going to be a dragon at all. I thought he was going to be a monster or demon spirit type thing. The whole possessing thing sounds like a better take on what could of happened especially seeing as there was no real reason that he had his body back.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#54 Posted: 07:03:23 10/12/2011
There are other characters that want to destory the world or cause general chaos but are more better recieved.

Malefor flopped due to well not a well done backstory
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#55 Posted: 01:03:47 20/01/2012
Yeah. Come to tihnk of it, Malefor sucked. He wanted total world domination for NO reason, didn't get that if he destroyed the planet, there'd be no planet for him to rule, and he doesn't get that being 'eternal' and immortal are TOTALLY differant. I like him as a character, but they totally could've done more with him. If I could make a new villian this would be it:

Name: Circa (Meaning literally ''around'')
Species: Dragon
Scales: Gray
Underbelly: Dull golden
Eyes: Red
Powers: Time, Circa can freeze time for a while, and slow it down, and well as warp through time, however, no one can see her when she goes forward or back in time, so she's like a ghost, and can't do anything because of a curse put on her.
Tailtip: Long pointed golden dagger about 6 inches long with little barbs.
Wings: Longer than they are wide, about five feet long with barbs along membrane, and the same blade as her tai tips on her wing as well.

I think that would be better than Malefor. I called her Circa because when you us ethat word, you use it instead of the word 'around' and it ususlaly is used to desribe around timelines, like 'it happened cira the 1578's' or something, and sicne she can control time, it fitted quite well. Lol Random dragon is random.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me