Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
X Box Live gamer tags [CLOSED]
DoomDragon Green Sparx Gems: 101
#1 Posted: 23:37:03 29/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I think Skylanders has a Live mode, so post gamer tags here!
ArbiDragon292 Gold Sparx Gems: 2337
#2 Posted: 18:56:06 30/11/2011
In my opinion, would not be as bad as we think or see, because:
1. Good things or benefit: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
- You could play with more people
- Have fun but being in the company, that one alone and without anyone to play
- It's safe, because you only see Xbox Live gamer profile, gamescore, his nickname, played games, talking with people and now.
- No one will see the personal data of the life of each one of us (Facebook, Messenger, Hotmail, or any other social network)

Quote: shorty
Some people won't want to post their gamer tags in public. smilie A lot of the times,I think that if you did, you'd just have a bunch of people nagging you to play a game with them and you'd get a crap load of spam.

I agree with:
2. The bad things or disadvantages: smilie
- One would be filled with people who are annoying, tiresome, negative, rude, unsportsmanlike for the game or very occasionally reconnect and leave an abandoned smilie
- What the dialogue and there are people who do not talk to one, people are almost never shut up and is annoying because you could not play quietly, and by simply speaking out of control smilie
- People intense that connects only one fall and is already in those days you do not want to play with someone else, I mean he was never separated from each other and look like they were in love with one. smilie

I know, because I too am a fan of Xbox, Xbox Life and I have a gamertag, which it explains everything before, it's because I've already lived.
But for me, better not public, for the moment. smilie
---
GamerForceShow (GFS) on YouTube.
#3 Posted: 13:06:09 01/12/2011 | Topic Creator
DrowsiestTuba48
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6520
#4 Posted: 19:45:21 01/12/2011
Quote: ArbiDragon292
- It's safe, because you only see Xbox Live gamer profile, gamescore, his nickname, played games, talking with people and now.
- No one will see the personal data of the life of each one of us (Facebook, Messenger, Hotmail, or any other social network)

I agree with:
2. The bad things or disadvantages: smilie
- One would be filled with people who are annoying, tiresome, negative, rude, unsportsmanlike for the game or very occasionally reconnect and leave an abandoned smilie
- What the dialogue and there are people who do not talk to one, people are almost never shut up and is annoying because you could not play quietly, and by simply speaking out of control smilie
- People intense that connects only one fall and is already in those days you do not want to play with someone else, I mean he was never separated from each other and look like they were in love with one. smilie

I know, because I too am a fan of Xbox, Xbox Live and I have a gamertag, which it explains everything before, it's because I've already lived.
But for me, better not public, for the moment. smilie

So that you're a fan of Xbox, well, you guess the gamertags, moreover, not who you are or where you come, and come to tell me you know my gamertag.
Hey, I do not think you've seen on Xbox Live and right now this search engine just because you know the name of my profile, or this forum. They lost it to find that "Vespid" and ends with "8". Perhaps similar to mine, but I do not compare.
Let's be clear that this is Not Me. LOLOLOLOLOL

Quote: DoomDragon
DrowsiestTuba48

But apart Skylanders game, that other games do you play?
and sounding stupid question, but that's your gamertag? is to be sure, it's nothing bad or personal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:28 01/12/2011 by VespiDragon8
#5 Posted: 22:12:41 01/12/2011
^Sorry shorty , I'm wrong with Xbox Live, but the cause is that such ArbiDragon292 know my gamertag.
I do not even know or have seen since I saw it, has been writing and I know I've seen on Xbox Live.
It's starting to scare me with all these strange messages and the worst is still insisting to me that I am the seeker, but it is not true, so I say "The guesser gamertags" because he believes that I am, which is a lie.
I say it to annoy, to have if you leave me alone
#6 Posted: 22:15:01 01/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, it is my gamer tag and i like to play

• Portal 2

• Halo: Reach

• Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)

I think those are the only live games i have right now. I should have more by christmas
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:17:19 01/12/2011 by DoomDragon
#7 Posted: 23:16:59 01/12/2011

• Portal 2

I think those are the only live games i have right now. I should have more by christmas

Do not worry you at the beginning is difficult to have all the games you want, but that over time, is getting one, until you already have them and to enjoy to the fullest. One more thing, in Halo: Reach, from when you play it? Because if it's from the beginning of this year, as I saw you playing it on Xbox live in Matchmaking, or if not, then I confused?
#8 Posted: 01:20:29 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: VespiDragon8

• Portal 2

Do not worry you at the beginning is difficult to have all the games you want, but that over time, is getting one, until you already have them and to enjoy to the fullest. One more thing, in Halo: Reach, from when you play it? Because if it's from the beginning of this year, as I saw you playing it on Xbox live in Matchmaking, or if not, then I confused?

ME NO UNDERSTANDO!
#9 Posted: 02:26:34 02/12/2011
^ ^ What I meant was:
Over time, you could be getting more games, and now it's Christmas, you can order as a gift, what would most likely you are given one or more games.
And the second is:
What if you were playing Halo: Reach or not?
I also play it, and I am interested in having someone else to play.
Of course this if you agree or not.
#10 Posted: 02:32:42 02/12/2011
^ ^ What I meant was:
Over time, you could be getting more games, and now it's Christmas, you can order as a gift, what would most likely you are given one or more games.
And the second is:

I knew, I knew you knew VespiDragon8 somehow and I found it, I saw him playing Halo: Reach, Xbox Live, the Matchmaking, long, say that at the beginning of the year, and I think is your gamertag, you my friend is such "VespidEndymion8", Reach player with almost say it is not perfect, but with a greater number of victories in such a short time, finally find it.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#11 Posted: 06:09:10 02/12/2011
Nightmaren rule.
I wanna change it though.
#12 Posted: 12:08:40 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I usually play on weekend mornings and afternoons and on friday i play in the afternoons and when there is school sometimes im on monday to thursday
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:10:27 02/12/2011 by DoomDragon
#13 Posted: 23:29:09 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
send friend requests to DrowsiestTuba48
#14 Posted: 05:17:23 03/12/2011
^ ^ What I meant was:
And the second is:

I knew, I knew you knew VespiDragon8 somehow and I found it, I saw him playing Halo: Reach, Xbox Live, the Matchmaking, long, say that at the beginning of the year, and I think is your gamertag, you my friend is such "VespidEndymion8", Reach player with almost say it is not perfect, but with a greater number of victories in such a short time, finally find it.

ArbiDragon292 knows that, it will only tell you one thing, if I tell the truth, stop bothering me with their supposed that such "VespidEndymion8" search?
#15 Posted: 13:33:05 03/12/2011 | Topic Creator
CAN SOMEONE SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO ME!? IM BORED OUT OF MY MIND HERE!
#16 Posted: 01:23:42 04/12/2011
^ ^ What I meant was:
And the second is:

ArbiDragon292 knows that, it will only tell you one thing, if I tell the truth, stop bothering me with their supposed that such "VespidEndymion8" search?

It is not able to say? Because you are?
Additionally, there is nothing wrong, just want to look to see if we cam play the two together, and not just for Halo, the 360 other games
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:46 04/12/2011 by ArbiDragon292
#17 Posted: 04:47:13 04/12/2011
I hope I never regret for this, without offending anyone, but to not bother me with your "search"
It is I, VespidEndymion8, who were looking for.
One thing, and thought I was that?
#18 Posted: 06:07:31 04/12/2011
I hope I never regret for this, without offending anyone, but to not bother me with your "search"
It is I, VespidEndymion8, who were looking for.
One thing, and thought I was that?

Simple, I have my gamertag I also like you, and once so do not tell me suspicious, since you'll already revealed, I'm The Arbiter292, and if you watch the match:
ArbiDragon292, DarkSpyro.net name
The Arbiter292, name of my gamertag on Xbox Live
Simple, to make no mistake, look at your comparison:
VespiDragon8, DarkSpyro.net name
VespidEndymion8, name of your gamertag on Xbox Live
Besides, I've seen in egamers.com, Bungie.net, Halo: Reach there are people, but not me, who have kept your exploits as you play and defeat us.
---
#19 Posted: 06:31:26 04/12/2011
Invredible, it shows you're a fan of me, and then you want from me, since I know what mine?
Send me the invitation for you gamertag or my gamertag to you?
#20 Posted: 06:52:06 04/12/2011
Remember besides what I said before, the Xbox Live is safe

DrowsiestTuba48

And not to be wrong with the creator:
DoomDragon, your gamertag is DrowsiestTuba48 is for me to be sure. Well if you want, not force you if you accept me or not?

Invredible, it shows you're a fan of me, and then you want from me, since I know what mine?
Send me the invitation for you gamertag or my gamertag to you?

Look, do not play the fool, and rather you send me the invitation and I receive it, and not bad with the creator DoomDragon, if you also want to add it or not as a friend on Xbox Live?
---
#21 Posted: 07:05:32 04/12/2011
^ ^ Ready, I VespiDragon8, I'll send you my gamertag, so I accept it in xbox live and it is not so intense, shall we?

send friend requests to DrowsiestTuba48

As seen in the previous messages, ArbiDragon292 and I VespiDragon8 will see that there are already disclosed our gamertags
If this is your gamertag DoomDragon (DrowsiestTuba48), then:
Did you send my invitation of friend on Xbox Live or not?
#22 Posted: 14:09:15 04/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh. Sorry. In that case im sending friend requests in 4. 3. 2. 1. NOW!
#23 Posted: 04:08:17 05/12/2011

Ready DoomDragon, I already add you on Xbox Live and as ArbiDragon292 partner said, I already sent you the invitation for me to add, and then, in summary:
-Already I have two additions to Xbox Live
-Just need to respond ArbiDragon292 If I accept or not as a friend on Xbox Live?
- DrowsiestTuba48 - The Arbiter292
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:19:34 05/12/2011 by VespiDragon8
#24 Posted: 05:20:32 05/12/2011
^ ^ To not confuse fence, is well known that the Xbox Live system with a letter or space or whatever, and the name is already wrong, and I want that does not happen.
Also this is the gamertag of tiring you said before, that would not leave me in peace with your search, now it's a relief because at last ended and left me alone. smilie
#25 Posted: 21:46:14 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator

Ready DoomDragon, I already add you on Xbox Live and as ArbiDragon292 partner said, I already sent you the invitation for me to add, and then, in summary:
-Already I have two additions to Xbox Live
-Just need to respond ArbiDragon292 If I accept or not as a friend on Xbox Live?
- DrowsiestTuba48 - The Arbiter292

Please translate this. With correct grammar.
#26 Posted: 04:31:28 06/12/2011
^ ^ Ok, next time I will write with more coherence, or at least, I say stop all the nonsense of something or someone. smilie
#27 Posted: 05:30:04 06/12/2011
Done, and I add in my profile on Xbox Live as friends (DoomDragon and VespiDragon8), I just hope we're not the only ones in this topic, and you have someone else that interests you, besides, this is for fun and to play with someone else.
---
#28 Posted: 05:56:10 15/12/2011
I think Skylanders has a Live mode, so post gamer tags here!

I thought you already had your Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, because you have not already got?, or the game has not come to your country?
#29 Posted: 05:04:16 20/12/2011
ArbiDragon292, I inform you that I once I have the
Xbox Live Gold subscription
, so you then do not say that I did not warn you that you can play the two together, so if you want.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:50 20/12/2011 by VespiDragon8
#30 Posted: 21:42:53 21/12/2011
Many thanks for this opportunity Vespi, I promise I will not disappoint you with my ability as a player.
Now if you'll see you in action, these days I connectors, have if we play the two together.
---
#31 Posted: 20:50:37 06/01/2012
Freshness, which I already knew how you play, thanks for the add me on Xbox Live smilie
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#32 Posted: 22:07:27 06/01/2012
Anyone play BlazBlue?.
#33 Posted: 13:26:05 07/01/2012 | Topic Creator
What?
#34 Posted: 03:05:58 08/01/2012
Quote: arceustheprime
Anyone play BlazBlue?.

Sorry, I know well this game and I have not either, but it looks good, as it is fighting

What?

DoomDragon, here is the answer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlazBlue:_Calamity_Trigger
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#35 Posted: 19:52:37 19/03/2012
I'm JetH7, but the only game I play online is Halo: Reach, not (Crappy) Skylanders
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
#36 Posted: 01:26:23 20/03/2012
Quote: JetH7
I'm JetH7, but the only game I play online is Halo: Reach, not (Crappy) Skylanders

You like games, First Person Shooter? (FPS).
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#37 Posted: 04:00:22 22/03/2012
Quote: JetH7

You like games, First Person Shooter? (FPS).

Yea, I do.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
bd legend Red Sparx Gems: 15
#38 Posted: 06:12:29 26/08/2012
halfdragon42 i am look for the picture of nala oh and my live bio is made up to make it fun i play either halo or disneyland kincet nice to meet some dragon fans and friend them
DancingShower11 Gnorc Gems: 206
#39 Posted: 12:11:36 26/08/2012
AbroadShoeBRVO

And I play Halo: Reach, Minecraft, Doritos Crash Course, Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and Forza 4
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#40 Posted: 13:18:23 26/08/2012
Herobrine2005

I play Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me