Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Machinima series? [CLOSED]
SuperMegaBoss10 Green Sparx Gems: 461
#1 Posted: 05:39:58 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I was thinking of doing a machinima series about spyro. It would kinda be like Arby 'n' the Ch33f but alot more appropriate. It will include Skylanders Spyro, and he will be nice usually and basically have my personslity. It will have a Crash action figure and he will be obsessed with graphics and constantly play Halo Reach. Legendary Skylanders will all be douchebags. Toa Tahu and other Bionicles will also be characters. Drobot, Zap, and Master Chief will be complete gamers. Let me know if you will think it will be good and post any ideas you have.
---
Like A Boss!
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#2 Posted: 00:06:46 21/11/2011
Well mixed combination, would have to start well, well this is my opinion: remember this is my opinion
Visit begins when Crash and Spyro Skylander suddenly appears a mysterious portal that unfortunately absorbed at 2 and takes them to another world, a journey in time, you can include as delorean time machine, but later, returned as the object of the world Skylander because in Halo year's games from 2552 to present except Reach.
When in the Halo universe constant or just going to be that of Reach, then Noble 6 or Master Chief to be with Spyro Skylander and Crash believe they are another type of alien Covennat and kill, then you must find a way escape from this horrible world and go home. As a parody of the story invents the time machine is a Bionicle and together with his friends must find a way to fix it but we will have to steal the technology of the Spartans, fighting to survive or die trying smilie
Waiting to see who else says that, to have more story ideas or if you want my idea, no problem ok
I hope you like and that is to your liking and personality
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:05 21/11/2011 by VespiDragon8
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me