Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cave Story x Ikachan [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 01:17:16 19/11/2011 | Topic Creator
this is a fanfic i'm also posting on fanfiction, so i thought i might as well post it here as well. this ff is a crossover between cave story and ikachan, the two most popular games by studio pixel. i hope you guys like it! also, the character's points of views will change from Quote to Ikachan. This also takes place after Ikachan's ending, and Cave Story's best ending, so i would urge you to see their endings first.
------

I
Q U O T E

Here's my day so far: Met a squid from a rocket, crushed the hearts of my friends, found out the apocalypse was coming, and got my butt kicked by an immortal guy.

I know, I know. Best day ever, right? Not what you think. My day was actually going pretty well until that spaceship crashed right in front of me. It happened about 6 days ago. Fine, you want to know what happened? Ikachan and I will try to make it fast. Prometheus won't like it if we're making noise.

About six and a half days ago...

Oh, my name's Quote by the way. A while back I had woken in a cave, with no memory of my past. I met these creatures called Mimiga, and I learned that a guy called the Doctor was planning some deed toenslave the Mimiga and start a war on the 'surface world'. I met this girl called Curly Brace, who was experiencing the same problem as me. Once I was ready, I took on the Doctor and defeated him, but I had to destroy the core, the island's life force. as i was running from the falling island, I discovered a chasm that opened up, and I fell in. I had no idea what it was, but there was no turning back. With the help of Curly, I managed to defeat Ballos, a wizard whos negative energy was causing the island to fall. As the chasm collapsed, Balrog, a not-so-evil minion of the Doctor, saved us, and ever since, Curly, Balrog, and I have lived on this beautiful island. Well, you probably know the story.

Anyways, I was just relaxing on my hammock one day, watching the starry sky. I had missed these friends of mine, the Sakamotos, who had helped me on my quest. They were Momorin Sakamoto, Kazuma Sakamoto, and Sue Sakamoto. I also missed some of my Mimiga friends, such as Jack, Kanpachi, Mahin, Chako, and Santa.

Simply, even though this island is nice, it just doesn't feel like home. Curly had talked to me about it before, and what she usually says is "Don't worry, we'll see them again." Ironically, it's been about 3 months since I saved the island.

So like most nights, instead of sleeping, I had watched the sky and constellations, when I saw something that caught my eye. It looked like a shooting star.

"Hey, Curly, Balrog, look at this!" I shouted. I guess they had still been up, because they didn't look drowsy when they came.

"What is it, Quote?" asked Curly.

I pointed to the sky. "You see that? Does that look like a shooting star to you?"

"Not sure. It looks like it's getting closer, though." said Balrog.

"Yeah, it does" said Curly.

I looked closely at the star. "That doesn't look closer. It IS getting closer!"

Suddenly it was close enough, and I was only a few inches away from it. In a split second, I felt Balrog take my hand and drag me out of the thing's collision course, but then it turned- toward the water.

It was all clear to us- we had to check it out.

It had gone quite aways towards the water, and it was sinking. Luckily for us, Curly had an air tank with her, so we could all head towards the ship looking thing without drowning.

When we came up close to it we realized it WAS a spaceship. I couldn't make out what it looked like, but i did see that pink paint was chipping off of it. The next thing I noticed was movement in the ship. Someone- or something- was inside it.

I couldn't make out what Curly had said, but I did hear this: "... to help them!"

As Curly and I held the spaceship, Balrog backed up to charge at the door. Suprise suprise, I managed to hear what he shouted, and this is what it was:

"HUZZAH!!!"

The door smashed apart, and steam came out of the door.

The first thing I noticed was this little white squid.
------
well how do you like it so far? please comment!
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:48 19/11/2011 by pankakesparx456
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me