Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > skylee and the thousand quiet years
Page 1 of 1
skylee and the thousand quiet years [CLOSED]
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#1 Posted: 00:25:04 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
this is yet another story about my almost literally thousands of dragons and dragoness's. this one, (along side the legend of spyro: the dark misstress and the legend of infurnian) has a special place in my heart, its about this young dragon. (note: the body isn't mine, its someone's on deviant art, it came color-less and hornless and crestless.) her name is skylee. i came up with her just like a week ago, but her story is awsome. here goes...
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
#2 Posted: 00:50:29 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
*chapter one: hush my sweet one.*

skylee's parents were vortex and icess, who were proud of their little one, but one day...

"no! no! don't take my baby!" cried one of the neighbors as the apes took a sack of baby dragons and eggs out from each house. they were rounding up the infants and eggs in all of avalar, this was the time the dragon nursery was raided, and a famous little dragon was set afloat on a mushroom top. "Go, icess." said vortex to icess, noticing her worried look. "where will we be safe?" she said in almost a whisper. "go to the valley, it is safe there." vortex took skylee from her cradle, and put her in a woven basket. "Go. thats an order." icess wen't in a cloak and went through the streets of the city with the basket. all was going well until "WAAAA!" littls skylee started crying and that caught the attention of the apes! they came running! "oh no!" said icess running as fast as her paws could carry her! unfortunatly, she failed to see a puddle of mud in the street, when she steped in it she slipped and.....
---
#3 Posted: 00:51:37 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
this is a pic of skylee
[User Posted Image]
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#4 Posted: 00:52:55 09/11/2011
Pretty cool story so far, waiting for more. Also nice design.
Although should this be in the Fanfiction section?
#5 Posted: 01:11:13 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
good point, well i guess i won the idiot of the year award...AGAIN. smilie
---
#6 Posted: 01:20:04 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
*chapter one: hush my sweet one*

she failed to see a puddle of mud in the street, when she stepped in it she slipped and fell! the basket flying high into the air and landed in a cart not to far away. the apes didn't notice. and went for icess. as the cart started to pull away, icess looked up, she said with all the breath she had left, "hush, my sweet one."

the cart went up hills, and down hills. on dirt roads, on cobble stone streets. the motion of the cart putting little skylee to sleep.

--end of chapter one--
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me